Will fans on 422 and 401 see Michael?

12460s_a.gif

The one u have posted is not the one selected for michaels concerts this is the plan for michaels, the seats are behind the stage still so he must be having a open stage

Isn't it a little early to judge on quality of seats when we don't even know what kind of stage he's using? Maybe he'll be in the middle, like prince, or maybe something else.

At the Tina Turner gigs I visited in the Antwerp arena, the folks sitting at these kinds of seats had to follow the concert from video screens, lifted at the sides. They really couldn't see a thing from their angle. Of course ticket prices were a lot lower for these seats. But it depends on the stage layout. For example U2 uses a 360 degree view at their coming tour, I understand. I wonder what Michael's stage will be like. I'm hoping for a catwalk, to improve the contact with the audience, like George Michael did at his 25 Live tour.

It depends on what stage hes having.
but if it is where it is one that seating plan^^^
the ones behind wont have anyone in them.
thats what it was like when i saw lee evans (english comedian)
and behind no one was in them.
because loads of different stuff happens in that arena.
like ice skating/ice hockey.
so it does have seats all around.
but not when the persons got that stage^^
ummm theres a good view of the stage EVERYWHERE in the arena.
but of corse if your right at the back up the top it looks much smaller.
than the people right next to it.
hehe
but dont panic people you will have good views of mike.

I think it's possible to have a stage that turns around the full 360 degrees. But then I think the stage should be in the middle of the arena... Why they won't make it like that..?

Guys, I booked 6 tickets on ticketmaster, but it says only 4 per household. Will they cancel two of my tickets? :(

my seats are in the middle of 420-421 bk seats 940-943 upper tier,is it watchable?

I don't think the stage will be in the middle otherwise those vip tickets are not the best tickets you can get. Specially if you are on row A of an A block.

But for me personally a stage in the middle would be great since then MJ will be a bit bigger from where i'm seated..LOL

^ LOL I was wondering if you can do that too, i doubt ppl will be just sitting nice on their chairs...

I think it's possible to have a stage that turns around the full 360 degrees. But then I think the stage should be in the middle of the arena... Why they won't make it like that..?
It is possible. U2 is doing that for their tour right now. ;)

I have tickets for block 422 paid £75 for them so I hope they give a reasonable view, if not they should have been cheaper.
Was so shocked to have got tickets I didn't check the seating plan.

I have tickets for block 422 paid £75 for them so I hope they give a reasonable view, if not they should have been cheaper.
Was so shocked to have got tickets I didn't check the seating plan.
got block 422 too,i didn't check either,lol,is there any footage or pictures from that block to see the view?

I called o2 customer services and they said (Im in 401 btw) that that seating chart doesnt represent how it is exactly. There are no seats where you can't see the stage. The seats are more in line with the stage and are not behind it.

The o2 Arena supposedly doesnt have a bad seat in the place so I guess we will all be ok.

Anyone in 417 PM me, I wanna ask you a question please? :)

I called o2 customer services and they said (Im in 401 btw) that that seating chart doesnt represent how it is exactly. There are no seats where you can't see the stage. The seats are more in line with the stage and are not behind it.

The o2 Arena supposedly doesnt have a bad seat in the place so I guess we will all be ok.

It's strange that they continue to use a misleading layout diagram!

It's strange that they continue to use a misleading layout diagram!

I know yeah I was goin sick down the phone sayin why would I pay maximum price to watch the back of him. But they said it really isnt behind the stage. So I was happy after that.

Anyone know how much tickets were in 417?

oh greattttt,thanks a lot,i was worried

i thought the plan we were all able to see on the O2 site while buying our tickets is the official one? i cant imagine that there will be a change, because people tried to buy their tickets with this plan. what about the VIP tickets especially?
there wont be any change for the stage. and also not for the seats, because then ur seat may differ from the one u actually bought. they cant do this o_O

Back