What will you be wearing to the concert?

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
What's everyone planning to wear to the concerts? Dressing up as MJ?

It will be hot in July hopefully (not like last years UK summer), so we will need to dress lightly.

I was thinking sequins head to toe!

Last edited:
im not dressing up as mike,but im sure the accessory im gonna have will shock every1 and im sure 2stand out =]

Cmon, tell us!

I will buy the Beat it jacket in red
104_6683.jpg

or

beat it in black:
Black-MJ-Beat-It-Jacket.jpg

or the Pepsi max commercial mj jacket
MJ-Pepsi-Jacket1.jpg

or the red thriller or white thriller jacket.

Really don't know which one to choose, time will tell :)

Cmon, tell us!

I will buy the Beat it jacket in red
104_6683.jpg

or

beat it in black:
Black-MJ-Beat-It-Jacket.jpg

or the Pepsi max commercial mj jacket
MJ-Pepsi-Jacket1.jpg

or the red thriller or white thriller jacket.

Really don't know which one to choose, time will tell :)

i want them all lol

^ then it must be a pointy bra, like Madonna!! :lol: or... a KFC bucket hat! MJ will go --> :wild:

I'll be wearing my pyjamas, maybe Michael will want them. LOL!!
j/k I haven't decided yet.

^ then it must be a pointy bra, like Madonna!! :lol: or... a KFC bucket hat! MJ will go --> :wild:

I'll be wearing my pyjamas, maybe Michael will want them. LOL!!
j/k I haven't decided yet.

lmmao,no bras make me itch (lol) and that kfc bucket isnt 2bad lol

Damn, those jackets are fly...the Pepsi one is off the chain, you should git that one.

Damn, those jackets are fly...the Pepsi one is off the chain, you should git that one.

Agreed. :O Wow they look reallyy niceeee. I ordered some MJ themed T-shirts but I want an MJ Ticket. :O LOL.. oops.. I meant.. MJ Jacket. -_- Ah.. the ticket mess has overwhelmed me within the last few weeks.

I'm going to be boring and wear just regular clothing. Of course I try to choose something pretty tho, just for MJ.. :smilerolleyes:

Something decent and comfortable, LOL...

Seriously, i really have no idea at the moment!

It would be cool if there would be a specific theme for the concerts.
When we went to Mika last year he came up with a 'fancy fantasy dress' theme which resulted in a really colorfull, crazy dressed, fun looking audience ('lollipop girls', 'big girls', mikalookalikes, etc).

Wow, nice site there, Sam. are those the same jackets like on michaeljacksoncelebirtyclothing.com?

Hi there both totally different sites, my prices work out cheaper though because im lower on postage hope this helps,

Sam

Hi there both totally different sites, my prices work out cheaper though because im lower on postage hope this helps,

Sam

Yes, that's nice.. but it's not the same jackets for exaple as the on in the other site? Produced at the same place?

Back