Madonna comments on Michael's passing

Love her. I always hoped for a MJ/Madonna duet...

Keep healthy Madonna. You have kids too, don't let it happen to you.

I've never been a Madonna fan, but she left Michael a beautiful message that has brought tears to my eyes.

Madonna did the right thing. It's a beautiful statement.

Michael and Madonna were born the same year with only a month apart. They both reached solo super stardom in the early 80s, and they both changed our understanding of performance forever. If Michael Jackson was the most famous person in the world, that title has now passed to Madonna.

Madonna always admired Michael. I read several interviews at various times for magazines, she always spoke well of Michael and his importance in the music scene. I'm sure it will the funeral of Michael.​

Madonna, you have said what we all feel. None of us can stop crying. Thank you.

She said what we all feel. I can't bare to see Perez Hiltons name, there was an unfollow perez trend on twitter after he posted something negative about MJ. I dont know what it was, I couldn;t look

Real beautiful of her to say this. I'm sure she had a ticket for the shows.

tickets??? No!!! She told that she has some plans to sung live with him on His and her shows!!! Its info come from polish press and tv.

+:(

despite her diva tantrums Madonna is a good person after all...I can't stop crying either

That's nice of her...

tickets??? No!!! She told that she has some plans to sung live with him on His and her shows!!! Its info come from polish press and tv.

+:(
I heard about that too, it was going to be a surprise :cry:

Back