The Jackson Family is not obligated to release autopsy results. Michael's right to privacy in tact.

I think so too. On the other hand they might decide to do it, because otherwise the speculation might invade even more the family's and MJ's privacy. There's now speculation about a Demerol imjection before he died. I guess we may know soon.

somehow i see the results being leaked to the media anyway.. the media doesn't care about the Jacksons nor their feelings..

If the Jacksons come to this site and need encouragement at least we can offer it in letting them know we stand with them in protecting Michael's privacy.

He didn't want the world to know anything about him at all beyond what he wanted to tell them.

They don't owe the world an explanation of what was in Michael's body.

I don't see MJ being one who'd have a problem with leaving them in a mystery.

He should be respected.

This is just my humble opinion.

I agree with you. That should keep in private. Even if it was disclosed that the press would invent many rumors which unfortunately is what will happen. My heart hurts. I cried that I still can not believe this happened. Michael I still feel alive. Here in Brazil was headlines in all newspapers. And on TV we talk all the time. Anybody know who are the children? The autopsy has been done?

*Michael I will always love you... Now the sky is more cheerful. You are next to God and surrounded by angels. :angel:​

True they are not obligated to release anything regarding Michael from here on out. I would totally understand if they decided to not tell the public. Michael always wanted his privacy on so many levels. Though I don't know if I will be able to survive just knowing he simply went into cardiac arrest and not hearing any cause of it. It would be a hard pill to swallow...

:( i cant stand they are doing autopsy on him. i know their reasons. i am dying every time i think of it. i dont know how much legal control family has over the information. i pray that since this thing is being done to him that the divine intercedes and the public will not be given this information. the whole thing is an invasion. i hate it.

From seeing certain news channels this morning I get the feeling they would like the toxicology report to say something bad.

It honestly does not matter the exact circumstances around Michael's death, the fact he is gone is bad enough. I hope they give his family privacy at this awful time.

I would be lying if i was saying i don't want to know what caused this, cause truth is...i do. I really....not that it's gonna bring him back, but....ah i don't know man.

Look, we all know he was in constant pain. He dedicated his body to his profession, his fans, his work, his legacy and we all know that he was not Jesus to withstand the kind of pain he had to withstand without something to ease it.

Everybody also knows that due to the compounding emotional agony that some things put him through, and for my part, he had every reason, right, and maybe even "duty" to ease some of that pain because it was a pain nobody would be able to withstand - with or without pain killers.

Everybody also knows how prescription pain killers sneak up on those who depend on them to make it through the day....Michael had to do much more than just make it through the day ... so I feel the world doesn't need to KNOW-KNOW a single solitary thing. I hope the coroner doesn't have to release that information.

the autopsy is an invasion yes it is, friend

His life was an open book. He wasn't always happy with that. He couldn't live in peace because of it. I wish they would let him die in peace and with his personal privacy and dignity in tact.

Yeah,It's Up To Them x
But A Little Feeling Its Gonna Get Leaked Somehow to the press and media and that ... x

His life was an open book. He wasn't always happy with that. He couldn't live in peace because of it. I wish they would let him die in peace and with his personal privacy and dignity in tact.

They won't leave him be, however that does not really matter in relation to the loss we have all suffered. We know that the media wants to make a meal of this story and they will be hoping for some type of scandal to sell papers and generate web hits.

I honestly don't care if he took medication or didn't. I hope that someone lies and says that he was in the clear even if he wasn't. Give his family some peace.

To be honest, I don't really care how he died. I still can't get over the fact that he's gone...

Thank the Good Lord. I do NOT want to see either the Enquirer, the Star or any other trashy tabloid with headlines like "Michael Jackson Autopsy Photos" or "The Inside Scoop from the Coroner on How Michael Jackson REALLY Died". It would be absolutely TASTELESS.

Thank the Good Lord. I do NOT want to see either the Enquirer, the Star or any other trashy tabloid with headlines like "Michael Jackson Autopsy Photos" or "The Inside Scoop from the Coroner on How Michael Jackson REALLY Died". It would be absolutely TASTELESS.

Agreed. I would not be mad at the family at all if they did not release details about his autopsy results. It's probably best if they kept it private actually. Let MJ die with some dignity.

I'm not sure if there's any way to keep that private, but regardless, I'd say to release the results (not photos or anything), it's better to have the official truth out there in this case, because otherwise you'll see all possible stories under sun. The real results would kill the need for speculation. What would be worse, the real results, or dozens of horrible stories like we've already seen?

Yeah, but the Jackson family doesn't have any control if the LAPD decides it is a death investigation. And it looks like they are going in that direction if they find a doctor who gave Michael drugs he shouldn't have been given.

So are yall saying that the Jackson family can request that the autopsy be kept secret?

Yeah, but the Jackson family doesn't have any control if the LAPD decides it is a death investigation. And it looks like they are going in that direction if they find a doctor who gave Michael drugs he shouldn't have been given.

So are yall saying that the Jackson family can request that the autopsy be kept secret?

Well, I guess I'm just saying that within the bounds of the law, and the "public's right to know" (in all its unimportance imho) those obligations should be fullfilled within the bounds of tact, discretion, and honor for this man's very personal business without letting the fact that he was a public figure determine how much the public "deserves" to know.

Its Michael's legacy we're talking about at the end of the day, while "the world" will only have something to yet gossip about at work on Monday morning.

I was thinking maybe the family can tell the press things like:

(let's say they found nothing but demoral in his body and no other drugs and it was at normal levels for someone who used it regularly for chronic pain management, to manage otherwise unbearable nerve pain which nobody has to experience except him so he did what he knew like every other human) - they should just say, "it appears that the only thing found in Jackson's body was a pain management drug and none others that could be suspect in creating a toxic shock to the singer's body" - something like that ...

or, say they found about 3 or 4 different drugs in his body which when taken together are deadly, then they could say something like, "Jackson was found to have been using medications in combination, which may have had a fatally toxic interaction in his body"

I would say that if the press insists, and if its a matter of public record then tell them they will let the press get the information themselves whenever it becomes a matter of public record but don't GIVE them any more than Michael would have.

Give NO interviews about it. Answer NOT to the press questions like, "did you know that at the time Michael was taking ____ ?" Not to WASTE their energy filling in the blanks that can be left as mysteries. The public doesn't care about that. The public only cares about remembering Michael Jackson for what he did FOR them when they hear his music and see his work. They do not "deserve" the right to know what those drugs were etc. The public "deserves" nothing but Michael's legacy to live beautifully in their hearts.

Now, if it is going to be a matter of public information regardless, due to laws etc., then I would like those at the forefront of the preservation of his legacy to continue to emphasize the tole it takes on a HUMAN BEING when that person is the ONLY one who has done something of astronomical perportions as Michael has.

NOBODY but NOBODY could experiencially advise him or have a true clue what he was going through.

He sought advice from all the greats who had already accomplished whatever it was that he wanted to achieve, but there were some things that NOBODY could help him with AFTER he accomplished his unique objective.

He had successes that created more complexities, obligations and difficulties no other human has ever known. The press nor the world should be privvy to whatever and all it took for Michael to manage all that if it will put negative energy into the mix of his memory.

His contributions to this earth have been the only important things the public should be focused on. But I know the press bettter than to think that they will leave it at that, and I yet and still hope that now the man who set the example for them all, will cause the heads of news outlets all over the world to say, "NO". We are NOT going to do this to this man.

I'm hoping that if the Jacksons can keep details at a minimum, they will take the lead in leading the rest of the world to show some decency after that exceptionally beautiful shell Michael used to live in is in the ground.

sorry if this is redundant and way too long and stuff .. i have to run out of here before re-reading or editing.

thank the good lord. I do not want to see either the enquirer, the star or any other trashy tabloid with headlines like "michael jackson autopsy photos" or "the inside scoop from the coroner on how michael jackson really died". It would be absolutely tasteless.

oh my god there better not be any autopsy photos!!

I respect the Jackson family right if they chose not to release the results, but it they don't, that will fuel speculation for years on what he died of and it will be drug related. Also, some of my friends were saying that they believe he was sick and just didn't want his fans or the public to know. They believe he was euthanized. My friends also was saying that it seems like Joe Jackson doesn't act like a grieving father and also Katherine was seen shopping at Target over the weekend as if they had expected Michael would die. They were saying if the Jackson family don't release the autopsy, then they might be trying to keep things hidden from the public. I know this is speculation, but it's just so hard trying to make sense out of everything.

I respect the Jackson right if they chose not to release the results, but it they don't, that will fuel speculation for years on what he died of and it will be drug related. Also, some of my friends were saying that they believe he was sick and just didn't want his fans to the public to know. They believe he was euthanized My friends also was saying that it seems like Joe Jackson doesn't act like a grieving father and also Katherine was seen shopping at Target over the weekend as if they had expected Michael would die. They were saying if the Jackson family don't release the autopsy, then they might be trying to keep things hidden from the public. I know this is speculation, but it's just so hard trying to make sense out of everything.

People who's "thing" is speculating will be "speculating" for the rest of Michael's memory in this generation or for as long as there are people who love to speculate.

If the details are released it will GIVE them something to talk about regardless and would confirm the public's curiosity and nothing more, and for no purpose other than satisfying the curiousity of nosey people. I didn't say don't reveal the cause. I said, its all in HOW its done as to whether Michael will remain honored by the handling of the results showing his family how he died.

The public doesn't HAVE to do a darn thing except get up and dance.

The Jacksons do not owe anyone anything about Michael just because "they" will speculate. As Michael said, "who cares right?"

Michael said that. Michael would not tell them anything just because "they" would speculate. He said, "who cares". I feel we and his family should follow his lead and do the same.

They talked about Michael constantly and it didn't hurt Michael one bit.

It may have hurt his feelings but it didn't hurt him. If they release his personal business that would hurt him posthumasly (in his death) due to going against his own way of handling the press as it relates to what he did to his body, whether he was sick, what he ever did about it. They speculate and still don't care. They speculate who are thusly minded. Let them speculate on some other headline. If they have nothing better to do that is.

They talked about Jesus. And they were wrong. Some still talk about Jesus. They are still wrong. I say, "so what" when it comes to Michael.

Let them wonder about it throughout the rest of time. To whatever extent is possible that is.

If the press finds out the details, they find out the details, but I do not feel it has to come from the Jacksons.

Last edited:
Its Michael's legacy we're talking about at the end of the day, while "the world" will only have something to yet gossip about at work on Monday morning.

His contributions to this earth have been the only important things the public should be focused on. But I know the press bettter than to think that they will leave it at that, and I yet and still hope that now the man who set the example for them all, will cause the heads of news outlets all over the world to say, "NO". We are NOT going to do this to this man.

I'm hoping that if the Jacksons can keep details at a minimum, they will take the lead in leading the rest of the world to show some decency after that exceptionally beautiful shell Michael used to live in is in the ground.

sorry if this is redundant and way too long and stuff .. i have to run out of here before re-reading or editing.

I Agree:yes:

Back