Giving Back to Michael and his children

Emily.MJ

Proud Member
i have been devasted since the news like all of us... tried to come here to write but couldn't type.. tried whatever i could to calm the pain but all it does is screaming more inside of me. i will confess that thoughts of sucide didn't leave me... but i couldn't selfishly let my mother suffer what i am suffering now..until i got this idea which just a bit calmed me...

my sisters and my brothers, MJ fans:
i wish to suggest this idea and i wish that we act fast on it. we all know in our hearts that these 50 concerts led to this tragedy... he wanted to do his best for us, the fans, he was practicing everyday to make it perfect for us... coz he didn't want to disappoint us... and now we lost him... and even sadder, his children lost him at such a young age... no words can comfort their loss.. he dedicated his life to them, they were his light and he was theirs. so please, in the name of all the fans, in the name of our love, let's do this final thing to our beloved Michael...
we all bought tickets. i can't estimate the number but i think 50% of the ticket holders are fans whom Michael touched their lives in many way and not only musically.. for those fans, i am asking.. i am suggesting if we would give the money of those tickets to secure the future of Prince, Paris and Blacket Michael Jackson...

!!! Michael lost his life because of those concerts... he did it for his fans and for his kids as well, he wanted to have a secure future for his kids... so the least thing we can do is give him back even a tiny tiny piece of it.. and that's our ticket... let's give it to his children!!!

people is AEG don't care about Michael or about his children and so it's our love which will take care of his kids...

if we agree, then we have to act fast... i know we can't trust AEG, they were the ones who led to this with their greed, i will never forgive them... so i am asking you Gary, if you could adopt this idea and ask your solictors if there could be a deal or a legal certificate that asserts that if the fans would rather give their tickets money to the children than taking a refund, then this money will go to Michael's children. i know it's a very complicated legal issue, especially that the children are underage and we don't know whom will the custody go to (let's pray that they stay with their grandmother or aunt Janet, Amen).

if that could be done, if we could be certified that the money of the tickets which fans would like to dedicate to Michael's children will indeed go to Michael's children by a legal document, then the following can be done:

Holders of tickets will have two options as they prefere when the email of the refund reach them:
- either reply to that email with a simple "To Prince, Paris and Blanket Michael Jackson" and by that AEG would knwo that the owner of this ticket wishes the money to be dedicated to Michael's children and immediatly transfere the money of that ticket to a special account for Michael's children.
or - they can ask for their refund back like normal.

DEAR GARY, please would you see into that, please as soon as possible coz the AEG said they going to deal with the refund in the beginng of the week. and for those fans who want to give Michael even a little little bit of what he gave us, would you be so kind to spread the news if this action really takes place by being legally certified; put it on other forums, spread the word by email, facebook ... let everyone who has a ticket know about that and make their decision.

Michael gave us a lot.. a lot.. much more than we can even describe... can we do something little to honor his memory , to make him happy where he is now above in heaven... can we tell him how much we love him and how we are going to take care of his kids... and that he doesnt have to worry coz we love them and we will care for them... and he will be watching on us...

my heart is bleeding as i am writing this...please, please, let's unite this one time and let's do something for Michael, please.. it will need all our efforts togther.. but we can make it happen with our love... i am begging you let's do something... and maybe our pain can calm a bit knowing that we made Michael smile up in heaven...

i have bought six tickets, and i am only a student and i am not even working. i had to cut a lot of expenses to buy those tickets... but God, if i know these tickets could give Michael's kids a secure place, God, i would be so happy, so happy...
Please, let's help eachother and let's make this come true.. pleae, i can't do it alone and Gary can't do it alone.... we need to unite in this and tell the world who is Michael to us and how much we love him...

DEAR MICHAEL, you have my heart and my soul wherever you are now... i will miss every second of every passing day... i love you beyond words...
May you rest in peace and happiness.. Amen

Last edited:
Re: An outcry:let's unite and do this for Michael and his children

would you please tell me what you think.. it's just i feel this little gesture might give us some sense of peace.. tell me what you think please.

I would love to give it to the children, if it's possible and secure in any way.

Michael gave so much to us it would be good to be able to give something back to him. To do this is a wonderful idea but it is being sure it will be for the children. There are so many vultures gathering for his money they will try anything to get it. If it is legally secure that it is for his children only - I'm in.

Is it not possible to create a fond for the children?
One that is in Michels name, made by all who want to give the ticketmoney to them.
If its made properly, and that the children get it when they are of age, then nobody else can get it.

I am affraid that my family and friend find out.. They'll think I am crazy. I locked myself in my house.

I'm happy to do that, I've already said that I would like to give my ticket money to one of his charities.

What do you think Gary?

What if we did it like this:

In return for a memory ticket ( I still want my ticket just as a memory, and a reminder- however painful and bittersweet it will be to look at it an think of what might have been- I know I will appreciate it throughout the years to come)
we suggest to AEG (or if anyone else has any other suggestion?) that they split the money in two: one part goes to a charity for children, and one part to a fund for Michaels children to give to them when they come of age.
It would feel good to do something good in this awful situation. A start to heal the wounds, and to focus on Michaels legacy and spirit.

the children are his life and i belive michael would want this. i will do anything for michael and now the man we love has gone. lets give something back to the children he cared and loved for most, the children he built his life around. i love you michael jackson i love you for ever and ever and the best day of my life was when i put a smile on your face just for those few seconds the world stoped for me you gave me strength. you are for ever in my heart and the world is cold and empty with out you. i will do my best to accomplish my goals and to carry on your legacy. you ARE my motivation and the reason i want to make a differance in this world.i wanted to give somehing back to you and this is one way i will try.

this is for michaels children !!! lets give something back to michael!!

please guys.. i believe in you and i believe that this little gesture of ours can ease our pain even a little bit...

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL... WE MISS YOU... WE GANA TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS...

Back