A day in the life of being Michael Jackson, crazy video..

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
This just goes to show what this man had to endure every single day he stepped out of his house. It one thing to see pictures but when you see videos of people following him (eh.. for like 40 years of his life) but here and Michael keeps telling them he dosnt want the camera man to shoot his face.. And people still wonder why he covered his face with veils and surgical masks...

My heart aches when I see what he had to go through everyday, this is the price of fame...

Video

Heartbreaking....:( Damn...how rude are these people, they really don't have feeling.
At some point you hear someone say 'leave him alone!'.

This is actually quite emotional for a different reason..I am not sure of exact location but there are alot of black people and it's just nice to see them instatnly help their brother..no questions asked aout anything if you listen other than they just say yes to protecting him till he gets to his car..it could have been a much worse situation but these fans were not ones who jumped and sceamed in his face...they were normal people who realised a guy was in trouble and helped..no biggie

Ok those people in the video were FUCKING WEIRD. Why were they acting like that? And how did they know it was him? I would have hated to be circled like that. It reminded me of being bullied back in high school. I bet that's how it felt for him.

awwww they were protecting him from the camera guy. Oh my God these kind of pap clips with fans are so saddening :(
It's over.

I'd love to kick all their asses, can't they see Michael was uncomfortable?

Really makes me angry.

Poor Michael....He's too shy in front of cameras.
I understand how he felt cuz I feel uncomfortable when I was being videotaped. And I dont know why I dont quite like taking photos of myself.

Wow it would be scary to have ppl follow you around like that and asking you questions and blocking your way. I know he said at some point that it gets scary, especially in crowds...
What does he say at the end :" I can't, this guy is taking my picture" ??

Yeah I remember when those pics came out of Grace and him shopping....never a moment of privacy it seemed.

Patheitc how people would just crowd around him, I mean, he was covering his face for a reason. Yet it was nice to have those others who tried to block the guy with the camera, and allow Mike to get to his car. "Where's your car Michael?" A**hole, like he's gonna tell ya....

My heart is still aching, wish he could have had more freedom. Wish we each could have gotten to know Michael as the person he really was. :(

Thanks for posting by the way.

So many people always placing demands on his time. It's so sad. I couldn't handle it. There are some days where I just feel like being very social, and I couldn't handle people following me around expecting me to be "on."

I understand how he felt cuz I feel uncomfortable when I was being videotaped. And I dont know why I dont quite like taking photos of myself.

I don't think he was shy in front of cameras. He loved them. He had his own videographer. In a couple of videos I've seen he would ensure he was in the view of the camera. "Though I've been on television I still love to be filmed," he says in one interview after blocking Latoya from the camera's view. He quickly adding with laughter, "not because I'm vain." :D

I think he was probably just feeling self-conscious of his appearance that day. I cannot imagine. One day you feel like a hideous monster and you just want to sneak through the day with no one looking at you but you can't because people are shoving cameras in your face. Again, I don't know how he did it.

Wow it would be scary to have ppl follow you around like that and asking you questions and blocking your way. I know he said at some point that it gets scary, especially in crowds...
What does he say at the end :" I can't, this guy is taking my picture" ??

Yeah, when the guy asked him to sign another pic michael said "I can't because this guy's taking my picture" and the guy behind the camera wouldn't piss off. :mad:

So upsetting to watch/listen to. Poor thing.

I would have been the world's biggest b*tch.
That pap would have been pulling camera pieces out of his ass for the rest of his life. I'd have done that before they even got to the car.
Do the pap really think people care if he's shopping or with who? I don't. Not trying to be rude, but I go shopping too. I wouldn't want Michael over my shoulder watching my every move, so what makes it okay for everyone to do it to him?
There's something about other people I just don't need to know.

I'm sorry but Michael is the perfect person for the job. He is graceful even when he doesn't have to be.

It was funny when he agreed to sign the guys picture and the guy said, "Oh hell yea"....LMAO

To think that it's those haunting him that also complain he's not "normal" ... :)

And we dare call ourselves "rational educated beings". Bull.

*hugs Michael*

It wasn't TOO bad compared to some other videos I've seen. The people were generally quite tame. Look how sweet he is to sign things for them. Man. It seriously brings tears to my eyes :cry:

I don't think he was shy in front of cameras. He loved them. He had his own videographer. In a couple of videos I've seen he would ensure he was in the view of the camera. "Though I've been on television I still love to be filmed," he says in one interview after blocking Latoya from the camera's view. He quickly adding with laughter, "not because I'm vain." :D

I think he was probably just feeling self-conscious of his appearance that day. I cannot imagine. One day you feel like a hideous monster and you just want to sneak through the day with no one looking at you but you can't because people are shoving cameras in your face. Again, I don't know how he did it.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Let's not forget the countless times he's said that you can't have it all. He knew it came with the territory.

Last edited:
Every step, every move...they're always there(papps). But Michael still took time for his fans...now thats an amazing human being. And they were mean to him in the media? this is Effed' Up now!

ITA. . .when Michael got into the car, I thought that he was just going to close the door immediately. But he was gracious enough to sign autographs for his fans, when he clearly felt uncomfortable.

He gave so much of himself to his fans and you can clearly see that in this video.

I cannot imagine living life like that with everyone screaming at the mere sight of you, trying to get at you and wanting something from you. No one in the media takes that into consideration as a reason to why he behaved the way he did in public (e.g. masks, crazy costumes, etc.).

^I think Michael's scarves and things always gave away that it was Michael Jackson, though. If he just went out with a wig on, hat on his head covering his eyes, people might just walk by without taking a second glance. But when you see someone with their entire face covered up like that... it can only be one guy. It brings attention.

Last edited:
^I think Michael's scarves and things always gave away that it was Michael Jackson, though. If he just went out with a wig on, hat on his head covering his eyes, people might just walk by without taking a second glance. But when you see someone with their entire face covered up like that... it can only be one guy.

I think so too. Well he also tried funny teeth and nose in the past and it didn't quite work...as far as I know.

And yet after all that hassle Michael STILL signed things for his fans.
And when the guy who was trying to shield him accidentally hit him, and said "Excuse me" Michael was so gracious "Oh don't worry, it's fine." He's so cute.
What an angel.

Good to see the fans block the camera mans view of MJ for him after he said he didn't want it in his face. So nice of him to stay and sign stuff when it would have been much easier for him to just have his driver drive away.

Omg that was heartbreaking to see,i cant begin to imagine wat that must of been like,he must of felt like he cldnt breath,this is why he used to go out in disguises so he didnt have to cope with that,i watched ghost the making and he was dressed as the mayor and he went around on the motorbike with someone and he seemed to have such fun,just rips my heart even more as even though he is who he is,he should of still had a life,bless him :cry: michael is amazing he still signs things for the fans,its all so sad xxxx

Back