Letters Michael's children wrote to Kai

TSCM

Proud Member
Below are transcripts of two of the cards that Paris wrote to chef Kai Chase:

---
Dear Kai,

Thank you for those beautiful gifts you gave us. Oh, and I'm writing this letter with the Magic Wand pen you gave me. I hope you like the presents & pictures. And thank you for the presents for P, B, & Daddy. They like them!

Lots of love,

Paris Jackson

P.S. The theme of P of the C is called "He's a Pirate" from the 1st movie.
---

---
Hey, Kai!

Thanks for getting the aprocots.

Daddy loves em'
---

Awww... they do remind me of Michael actually. He could have written them and they would look the same! :lol:

Awww... they do remind me of Michael actually. He could have written them and they would look the same! :lol:

Paris' writing style itself reminds me a lot of Michael's, she like her dad seems to write half cursive, have print :lol:

Awwww......cute, she writes so much like Michael its scary!lol

Paris' writing style itself reminds me a lot of Michael's, she like her dad seems to write half cursive, have print :lol:

have u seen a pic of them? could u post them please or link us?
also i though paris signed the second one 'yab yab'

who do simple things like this need to be made public who's putting it out there? they're just kids they should be left alone

This was from Access Hollywood, the chef gave an interview and they were shown. They will probably be on Larry King Live as well tonight.

Nothing is kept special or sacred by people anymore..................................

Did she promote her new cookbook as well??????? *shakes my head* -_-

Is there a link (for those that dont have the channel) to the news article or video please??

Nothing is kept special or sacred by people anymore..................................

Did she promote her new cookbook as well??????? *shakes my head* -_-

Well, at least this gives folks more of an idea of just how loving those childern are, what Michael taught them and the little cute things people may take for granted. It's the simple things that give the largest message of all....people will know how creative Mike was with regards to the childern's imagination in making things fun. At least she didn't show any photos of the childern. Sharing a little peice of love isn't too imposing I think.

I love it when she says she had a walkman!!!!!!!!!!! cuuuuute. there house does seem like absolute paradise to live in. so much love and care.

Well, at least this gives folks more of an idea of just how loving those childern are, what Michael taught them and the little cute things people may take for granted. It's the simple things that give the largest message of all....people will know how creative Mike was with regards to the childern's imagination in making things fun. At least she didn't show any photos of the childern. Sharing a little peice of love isn't too imposing I think.

We are all entitled to our own opinion. :)

I see she got a demo thrown in on the Today Show to do a little self promoting. *blahhhhhh*

The chef was just on Larry King. The first 25 minutes of the show was an interview with her. She said Michael ate regularly and loved healthy foods. Apparently Michael wasn't overly skinny and he didn't show any sign of health problems. It's the same story we keep hearing over and over. I read an interview today on HitsDailyDouble from Frank DiLeo and he also stated Michael weighed roughly 140lbs and the reports that he was under 110lbs were "BS". These are the people I believe since they were the closest with Mike, they seen him on a day to day basis.

I see she got a demo thrown in on the Today Show to do a little self promoting. *blahhhhhh*
I also agree with you. It seems that it will publish a book with the recipes of foods that she did for Michael and the children? She is taking the situation to promote and maybe get a publisher who wants to publish your book.​

Oh, I don't like this. Privacy, I just feel like this is not to be made public.

:agree:I think all of you who are opposing Kai saying anything about her book are full of crap. You know that under any other circumstances, you would love a cookbook with the recipes that Michael enjoyed. I know I would. I don't see anything wrong with her writing a cookbook with Michael's favorite recipes. This is just another insight for US to see some of the things Michael liked and can draw us closer to him in a way we normally would not have had. I know some of the foods Mike had said he enjoyed in the past were things I tried but could not bear a taste for like artichoke hearts. When he was a pre-teen, he said he had a habit of eating too many of them. I, personally, would love a cookbook noting Mike's favorite foods with maybe some intimate stories of meals they shared together. I think that would be endearing.:yes:

can't see the original only the transcrpit, why is that? well, correct but this is private.... maybe we should not see them.

the text is very sweet :)

Back