Give ya respect to Will.i.am a true friend of Michael Jackson.

cgrimberg

Proud Member
I believe Will was a true friend of Michael. They had fun together and had a good relationship to each other over the last three years. Will.i.am have never said anything bad about michael. He always treat him with the respect that he deservs.

He tells people how Michael really is. How we all in here knows him.

Will.i.am thank you for your respect and friendship to our man, Michael Joseph Jackson.

here is a video he recorded a day after michaels death when he speaks from his heart to Michael:

http://dipdive.com/member/iamwill/blog/6090/?page=4

Last edited:
Gallery5715.jpg

061102_01.jpg

He wrote this in his blog:

"michael jackson has inspired me beyond words...

i would not be making music if it wasnt for michael jackson...

he taught me to be original....

he taught me to be courageous...

to dare to invent...

to dare express...

to dare to entertain in the name of my inner dreams...

he taught me to give to the world...

to show the world "the world"...

because in reality...

the world has know idea about "the world"...

he taught me to connect...

he taught me to reach...

he was so kind...

he reach out to me...

and i am so blessed to have worked with him...

i am so proud to have witness and been apart of his last interview....

i am so proud...

and i am so sad to have lost a friend...

we have all lost a light...

he was a true gift to the world...

thank you michael jackson..."

will.i.am

He's i think a true friend. Its amazing how many ppl. who say they're Michael's "friends" are always 2faced. But Will seems Allright.

Will.i.am is great. A true friend , he really is. He was so proud, as u see in the video, to be Michaels friend. :( :).

Will is such a wonderful person. I will always respect him. He´s a great artist too.

I have a lot of respect for Will too knowing he was a true, good friend to Michael and was one of the few people who never betrayed him.

I hope we will hear the music they created together. Do u guys think we will soon?

Hadnt watched that video before, Im in tears yet again, Will.i.am is one of us.

Since the time I knew they were working together uptill this point i've become more and more a fan of Will.i.am
I believe whatever himself and Michael produced was the upmost greatest
Will.i.am was a true friend to Michael

Will is very sweet.

Once, my friends and I were walking down Hollywood Blvd. and saw him sitting at the red light. We yelled out to him. He actually went and made a circle to come back and say hello. It's the little things like that that stand out to me and makes me appreciate a person in his position much more.

I'm glad that he was there and a good friend for Michael. I know they were few and far between.

Will.i.am has always been true to Michael..and Akon has too.

Will is a very talented guy, a VERY talented producer. The stuff the Black Eyed Peas come out with is original and quality.

Wow! So now I know he is a very nice guy too. I love him even more now!

Will is very sweet.

Once, my friends and I were walking down Hollywood Blvd. and saw him sitting at the red light. We yelled out to him. He actually went and made a circle to come back and say hello. It's the little things like that that stand out to me and makes me appreciate a person in his position much more.

I'm glad that he was there and a good friend for Michael. I know they were few and far between.

Big Ups to you Will.

You saw Michael for the true angel he was.

Who wouldn'g be proud to have him as a friend.

I am so glad Will could see what we all have always seen.

and to the so-call friends SHAME SHAME SHAME....

It saddens me how others can't see it.

I cant watch it again, I already saw it and it made me cry so bad :(

Will has a lot of respect from me! I think, he is a true friend... obviously!

Back