Give ya respect to Will.i.am a true friend of Michael Jackson.

Will seems like a great man and a great friend to Michael. He's so loyal to him.

:cry: Michael rang him on Father's Day.. :(
Michael was an angel on earth and he is now an angel in heaven. God bless his beautiful soul.

If anyone have more videos on Will.i.am talking about his friend MJ then post them in here, thanks.

Thank you cgrimberg for the video. I was crying watching him getting choked up...Out of all the celebrities who talked about Michael after he passed away, Will.i.am, R.Kelly, Teddy Riley said things that really, really moved me and made me cry. They all showed the public he was a down-to-earth, cool brother/dude/cat and they were all emotional. I give my thanks to the 3 for speaking when they have difficulty coping with the sadness.

Last edited:
you could see he meant every word .
nice tribute from a loyal friend.

yeah :) Will is a good friend. I love he talking about an apple and when Mike lay down on the floor and warm up his sound will talking that in sweet way.Never heard he say bad to Mike :)

It was no accident that MJ and Will.I.Am got together. There's a reason these two amazing people joined forces for a time. You all gotta see his website dipdive.com and see some of the stuff he's doing. He's for the same things MJ always was. I needed to share this with you guys from his website. You have to read it all the way through. It's important, this message. We need to turn our mourning into action. We have to continue on with Michael's message and turn the passion into action. This world, and all the people in it have been hurting a long time. It's time to start the healing.

http://dipdive.com/member/iamwill/blog/1829/#comments
WHO ARE THE COLORED PEOPLE?

image.jpg

i am so proud to have received a NAACP award by my black community...
because at one point in time i wasnt even considered "black enough"...
yes...
i am a black man...
i was raised in a all mexican neighborhood...
i attended great schools in a white areas...
so...growing up i was looked at as odd...
black people didnt think i was "black enough"
white people thought i was different than other blacks...
and mexicans thought i was dominican...
life was colorful...
if it wasnt for that diversity i never would have known what life truly had to offer...
people fought for me to attend brentwood sci mag, paul revere middle school, and palisades high...
people fought for my freedoms...
freedoms i didnt acknowledge when i was younger...
i went to school with persians, koreans, native americans, french, nigerians, and indians...
another translation would be:
brown, yellow, red, white, black, and blue people...
brave people fought for that...
magnet schools...
equal education...
it was all fought for...
and i reaped the benifits from it...
the invisible freedom fighters fought...
the visible fighters fought as well...
in the 100 years of the existence of the NAACP and fighting for equality they are now victorious...
because a black man is in the white house...
built by slaves now ran by a black president...
the battle was won...
and now i ask this question...
what does the "C.P " mean in the NAACP now.?.
todays deffinition is...
NAACP:
the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
we have advanced to the highest seat in office...
the president...
we have advanced to oprah status...
we have advanced...
congradulations...
and now...
where do we go.?.
i know we still have to fix mississippi,new orleans and our ghettos...
but what about the other colors...
filipino.?.
brasilian.?.
indian.?.
cambodian.?.
afganistanian.?.
and chinese.?.
if the NAACP fought so that a black man could be president in a country that practiced slavery...
then the NAACP should now stand and represent all people of color...
and fight to unite every version of "pigment"...
and lack of it...
the NAACP should now march and protect the most important colors of all...
GREEN...
"the planet"...
and "GREY"...
the mind...
education...
equal education...
because no matter if your black white, blue or orange...
we all live on green...
and we all think with grey...
and what good is a united people if there is no green to live on...???
and what good is a united people if our grey is filled with nothingness...
i am so proud to have performed "take our planet back" on the NAACP image awards...
i am so proud to have use my GREY and sing about GREEN in a BLACK gathering...
i am so proud to have performed that song on that night...
during this time in american history...
we have a new mission a head of us...
we all have to rethink the priorities...
we all have to put our best foot forward and walk together...
all colors...
all the different versions of pigment...
and lack of it...
wee all haver to protect the important colors...
"green, and grey"
and i propose this NEW title to the NAACP...
:)
the National Association for the Advancement of Consciousness and People
lets wake up...
realize how we all contribute to the distruction of our planet and minds...
lets continue to educate and push...
and remind our government to make laws that protect our "GREY"
THE MIND...
and force our government to make laws that protect our "green, brown, and blue home"
THE EARTH...
lets take our planet black...
please watch this video and pass around like a baton and be apart of the new "C.P"
conscious people...

Thank you cgrimberg for the video. I was crying watching him getting choked up...Out of all the celebrities who talked about Michael after he passed away, Will.i.am, R.Kelly, Teddy Riley said things that really, really moved me and made me cry. They all showed the public he was a down-to-earth, cool brother/dude/cat and they were all emotional. I give my thanks to the 3 for speaking when they have difficulty coping with the sadness.

you are so welcome. Will.i.am is a brother. He deservs respect imo. :).

I saw that video the day it was posted and I wrote Will and thanked him for being such a great friend. Made me cry really hard :cry:

OMG,

That was too much. I couldn't take it.

Everything he was saying was so true.

I can't believe he's gone.

Not only does Will.i.Am appreciate and respect MJ, last night i was watching So you think you can dance? And one of the guys from The black eyed peas ( the one that has really long hair ) was wearing a Thriller jacket in the performance on that show. I think the black eyed peas admire MJ in general along with Will.i.Am.

I've really apreciated the sentiments and words of Will.i.am and also Teddy Riley, both of these guys had me in tears, they are devastated as we are. But for them, I think when you get that chance to create music and share your passion with Michael,it really must feel like such an intimate moment.

I do hope that one day, we hear what Will and MJ created. As for Teddy, his collabs with Michael are legendary, great things happened when they came together, Im really grateful we still have the music. They should both be really proud.

I've really apreciated the sentiments and words of Will.i.am and also Teddy Riley, both of these guys had me in tears, they are devastated as we are. But for them, I think when you get that chance to create music and share your passion with Michael,it really must feel like such an intimate moment.

I do hope that one day, we hear what Will and MJ created. As for Teddy, his collabs with Michael are legendary, great things happened when they came together, Im really grateful we still have the music. They should both be really proud.

Two dare friends of Michael. Will and Teddy is great. :)

Im so glad that Michael had Will.i.am in his life such a great , wonderful friend , If u guys havent checked out the video of expression that he did 1 day after Michaels death, than check it out at post 1 in this thread.

Give it up one more time for Will.i.am , the best.

Thank you for bumping this thread back up. I never saw this!

Like the rest of the replies from the members, Will clearly is one of us! I've never had much interest in him and his music. But I saw him on Oprah one time and he paid for a FULL tuition, room and board for ALL FOUR YEARS of college to three or four young high school kids (from poor neighborhoods) that got accepted to their schools of choice but had no way, financially, to attend.

After seeing him on Oprah, and now seeing him in this video...I am in love. Genuine (Will.I.Am) recognizes Genuine (Michael).

Thanks again Cgrimberg :)

Amazing Will, a truly inspired artist and man.
No wonder Michael's true friends are the best...

Aww... MJ called him on father day! WOW! How sweet! I always like the black eye peas their a good group and will.I.am is genuine!

Love will.i.am. Like MJ said, he's making positive, innovative, great music.

I'm so glad MJ chose to work with him; he's so talented, kind and humble - a multi-instrumentalist, rapper, fantastic producer...

He was so influenced by Mike - there's a lot of Off the Wall in his work, and the new material they were working on, according to Will, were heavy dance songs.

Back