Uri Geller talks about MJ - Greek TV

angel256

Proud Member
Hi! I just want to mention that today on greek TV Uri Geller will refer to his friendship with MJ and describe him as a person. Despite the fact that i don't like Geller (you know why) I am definitely watching this!
Happy new year to all MJ fans!
Michael i love you most!!!

I edited the title to make it a bit more descriptive. :)

:doh: Oh great Urine is talking again. Oh joy. I thought he was finished with his BS....

"Michael Jackson came out of the bathroom with no shirt on, and I said Michael you actually look handsome."

-_-.....yea pleasee talk more Uri so you can give more great quotes like that^ head/ass. That is a quote from Uri/Urine w.e you prefer to call him I prefer Urine, but anyways.. it's a quote from his special "My Best Friend Michael Jackson" Yea you call your friend by his first and last name all the time. Who doesn't call their friends by their first and last names? I mean come on!?? (sarcasm)

I'm sorry, but this Uri guy is an idiot.

if he said good thng about MJ , then why not !

Sorry guys!!! It turned out that the show was the old My friend Michael Jackson-Uris Story which I suppose you all know. The channel promoted like it was a first time heard story , that's why I got confused... Again I am really sorry about this and I promise that if I find out something new (for real) I will immediately post it here!
MJJC I appreciate all the good work that you are doing here!!!
PS. Sorry for my English..

There's no need to apologise, Angeliki :better: We all make mistakes sometimes.

Nobody should care about what comes out of Uri Gellar's mouth as it pertains to Michael Jackson period!

if he said good thng about MJ , then why not !

Every a*hole says good things about Michael now. On June 25th Uri Geller called Michael a drug addict giving numbers of rubbish interviews to tabloids. I wish Geller to comment why his name is on Michal's enemy list together with rabbi Shmuley’s name.

I didn't mind the documentary, it was footage of Michael so I just ignored Uri and watched that, it was funny hearing some of the stories like when he went and sat down in the House of Commons :giggle:

As for Uri though, he claims to be Michael's "friend" but when a "friend" doesn't call you, doesn't answer your calls and obviously doesn't want to talk to you... it kinda' sends out a message. I don't think Uri ever got that message...

Kane, I absolutely agree with you!!! Even when Geller was talking about having hypnotized Michael to see if he was innocent or when that girl said some not so good things about his appearance, still it was a documentary about him and I watched it carefully. I wish he would be with us now...

Michael wouldn't speak to him after the Bashir debacle. It was him that convinced MJ to go with Bashir and not Theroux. And who calls their friend by their last name as well? We don't even call him that. We call him Michael, Mike or MJ; I never call him Michael Jackson.

I´ve watched this program before, months ago, and of course it was good to see Michael as always, but I didn´t appreciatte Uri´s attitude towards Michael, about him hypnotizing him and taking the chance to ask him about the allegations. In my opinion he betrayed Michael´s trust.

If they were friends, he either would believe in him, or would not. There´s no need to do that in order to prove (to himself) that Michael was or wasn´t telling the truth. I don´t think this was something a real friend would do. At least Michael probably never knew about this.

Everyone here is so correct, Uri is an idiot. One day he is defending Michael, the next day he betrayed Michael and once Michael passes on and the news is dominated by him, Uri tries to take some cheap publicity while referring to Michael.

I hate the fact Uri convinced Mike to go with Bashir instead of the other journalist. I wonder how different things would be if he went with the Louis guy.

Kane, I absolutely agree with you!!! Even when Geller was talking about having hypnotized Michael to see if he was innocent or when that girl said some not so good things about his appearance, still it was a documentary about him and I watched it carefully. I wish he would be with us now...

That is the thing, Uri says he hypnotised MJ over the jordan chandler case and knew he was innocent but yet in 2003 after the Martin Bashir interview, he implied MJ was guilty on the ITN so if he knew Michael was innocent because he hypnotised him, why did he imply he was guilty over the ariviso case!!???. Take what he says with a pinch of salt and MJ had him on his list as people trying to harm him. I believe Uri was employed to set him up with Martin Bashir deliberately

listen at 2.54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIdyiS_knGM

I didn't know that he had implied he was guilty!! I had seen another part, where he said that Michael shouldn't have said that he's sleeping with children because people can misunderstand. Stupid guy! :angry:
Everything would be so different if that interview wouldn't have taken place...

He in fact gave a written interview to www.mjhellas.gr you can see it at http://mjhellas.gr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5947 and ant-1 tv aired his special "my friend Michael Jackson" nothing special predictable answers, the only I did not know was that Michael in fact wanted to sing at the Theatro Irodou tou Attikou that would have beem so amazing !!!

Wow! Sophie are you sure about this? In which period of time was he supposed to come? Pity that we missed it...:cry:

can someone explain to me why people don't like uri and what he did to michael? i haven't followed geller much, so i have no clue why everyone is angry at him.

hey~~this man should shut up! He is not friend of Michael, he is on the enemy list of Michael....What the hell....

Michael wouldn't speak to him after the Bashir debacle. It was him that convinced MJ to go with Bashir and not Theroux. And who calls their friend by their last name as well? We don't even call him that. We call him Michael, Mike or MJ; I never call him Michael Jackson.

I know right? Who does that? Who calls their 'best friend' by their first and last name? I mean I don't even call him 'Michael Jackson' lol I usually just say Mike. Urine/Uri is a complete loser who wants attention. That's fact. :yes:

And if Uri had recommended a professional and unbiased journalist to Mike, I think that some of the shit that Mike has been through wouldn't have happen. I still hate the fact that they only show LWMJ instead of the rebuttal one. Which hasn't aired for years I think.

can someone explain to me why people don't like uri and what he did to michael? i haven't followed geller much, so i have no clue why everyone is angry at him.

He introduced Bashir to Michael. Bashir filmed the documentary which included Gavin A, prompting the accusations. Fair enough, it might have been a big mistake on Uri's part but er... I don't know. But after the documentary Michael severed all ties with Uri.

After Michael died, he did a documentary "My Friend Michael Jackson". In the documentary he said Michael asked to be hypnotised and Uri decided to ask him if he ever did what he was accused of. Would a friend do that?
There's more but I hope that clears a little bit of it up for you :)

Something I find suspicious aswell and I've said this several times on the forum is that in almost all of the pictures of Michael and Uri he doesn't look right.

geller.jpg

geller-703647.jpg

MJ%20&%20Uri%20Geller%20%28taken%204_6_2002%29_jpg.jpg

SNN0208URI_380_836988a.jpg

Droops eyes, crutches? And I'm struggling to find a picture of them together with Michael smiling. He's clearly not enjoying himself, and when people are with friends, they're usually happy. The only time he looks remotely happy is at the House of Commons but still, his eyes are off. I'm not trying to say Michael was being drugged or anything like that but.... suspicious much? He just looks completely out of it.

You're right about Michael not smiling much. I'd like to see more photos. I don't know what happened for Michael to be on crotches because of 2 broken bones in his foot but he probably had to take pain killers for that.

And like someone said here before, it seems that doctors always over prescribed like most pain killers will say 1 every 4 hours or something like that. I've been on pain killers after a surgery and the dosage was way too much for me. I had to reduce it.

Also, so far I haven't seen anything much about UG to warrant being on MJ's black list. Where can I see this list anyway?

FYI, he sold MJ for $200,000+ to Bashit.

Back