NEW Ne-Yo Demo for MJ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was already leaked a while ago... It's a shame MJ never recorded it :(

dont like it :beee:

go away neyo peeeeyo :unsure:
sorry neyo .:huggy:

I must say, Neyo does sound like Mike. Thats how you record a demo! I could definately Mike recording this. I think he would've changed the production though. I noticed that a lot of MJ Fans hate on Neyo, but dude is very, very talented and I think him and Mike would've worked well together

Would have been great to hear MJ's take on this as MJ can take a good song such as this and add that little but of sparkle that turns it into a great song.

it's alright....if Michael were singing it, though, OMG

I like the sound of this track. I love Ne-Yo! He does amazing work in my opinion. I was looking forward to seeing what would come out of a MJ/Ne-Yo collaboration. **sighs**

I don't rate Ne-Yo at all, can't stand his music. But I have to say this song is ok even with Ne-Yo singing, it maybe a generic R&B song but if Michael recorded this I think it would have sounded brilliant. And as already pointed out, if Michael had recorded this song he would have changed the arrangements of the song.

dont like it :beee:

go away neyo peeeeyo :unsure:
sorry neyo .:huggy:

ahhhh Wendi...the cat has finally come out to play...loolololol:lol: :huggy:

and i agree..MJ knows what to pick and what not to pick. Neyo tries to do impression...anyway..i don't like this song either. i appreciate that Neyo loves MJ, though

Last edited:
Oh, this one. Many fans were sure that Mike is in the chors.. He is NOT..

Oh, this one. Many fans were sure that Mike is in the chors.. He is NOT..

Of course he's not, it's not even Ne-yo singing on this track.
I don't really understand why you guys think it's Ne-yo or MJ on this track?! - it sounds nothing like neither one of them.
Might aswell be Alice Cooper singing on that joint, and Mick Jagger doing backgrounds.

Of course he's not, it's not even Ne-yo singing on this track.
I don't really understand why you guys think it's Ne-yo or MJ on this track?! - it sounds nothing like neither one of them.
Might aswell be Alice Cooper singing on that joint, and Mick Jagger doing backgrounds.

Is it even any type of tribute track? Or a track originally recorded but unreleased, by MJ?

Thank Christ MJ never recorded this.

He would have been at least 51 by the time the album came out. Singing about 'check it girl' and 'we can do the fizzle all night long' would have sounded ridiculous.

Ne-Yo is doing pretty well in his work as a second rate MJ impersonator anyway. Second rate song for a second rate impersonator.

Is it even any type of tribute track? Or a track originally recorded but unreleased, by MJ?

Naw, this is just some random fake labelled track to create a buzz.
Phony people that have nothing better to do record tracks and label them as Ne-yo/MJ or whatever to create a buzz - kind of like that whole Jason MacChilli (or whatever the f@#k his name was) situation.

To give you an example, everyone thinks this is a unreleased Robin Thicke song - but it isn't, I semi-know the dude that produced this joint and put it out to confuse people and he ended up having labels hitting him trying to sign the song - all because of the buzz.
At least that almost sounds like Robin Thicke, while the clown posing as Ne-yo sounds nothing like him, at all.

Naw, this is just some random fake labelled track to create a buzz.
Phony people that has nothing better to do record tracks and label them as Ne-yo/MJ or whatever to create a buzz - kind of like that whole Jason MacChilli (or whatever the f@#k his name was) situation.

To give you an example, everyone thinks this is a unreleased Robin Thicke song - but it isn't, I semi-know the dude that produced this joint and put it out to confuse people and he ended up having labels hitting him trying to sign the song - all because of the buzz.
At least that almost sounds like Robin Thicke, while the clown posing as Ne-yo sounds nothing like him, at all.

Thanks for letting me know. In that case, I'll close this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back