Jackson family at court

Emily.MJ

Proud Member
omg... i am trembling... the whole jackson family arrived.. i can't take it.. i am heartbroken.. oh my God... this is beyond hard...

Re: the jackson family arrived to the court

:"( hugs to everyone.. i am soaking in my tears..
i love you guys

this is all reminding me of the court in 2005... but God, now it's about charging that hellish person of killing our king... and Michael is gone... he won't show up as we used to wait for him everyday in court to support him... he is gone, and all that left is waiting for his justice and nothing can make the pain go away..:"(

This is not fair, its just not fair. Katherine his kids and the others shouldn't have to go thru this, this is no justice anyway.

Saw this on CNN for s second. Jermaine said the charges brought are "not enough".

I saw Jermaine and his wife, Joe, Katherine, Tito, Austin, Rebbie, Stacy or Yashi, Jackie, Tito, LaToya during the clip.

Omg, I think I aw Karen Faye there too.

Last edited:

Saw this on CNN for s second. Jermaine said the charges brought are "not enough".

I saw Jermaine and his wife, Joe, Katherine, Tito, Austin, Rebbie, Stacy or Yashi during the clip.

I saw the same thing too. Who are Stacy and Yashi? I thought I saw Latoya too.

I saw OMG I am crying so hard now. I so wish this killer was being charge with 2nd or 1st degree murder. I just really hate that he being charge with involuntary manslaughter. Where he is only going to get a few years in prison. That is not long enough for that guy.

I agree with Jermaine those charges are ridiculous!!

Michael's kids aren't there, right?

omg even if charged, then just 4 years, this is ridiculous!!!

Michael's kids aren't there, right?

omg even if charged, then just 4 years, this is ridiculous!!!
Michael's kids are way too young to be there, they shouldnt be there, I'm glad Katherine didn't take them along. Rebbie's girls are almost 40 and the son 25/26.

Michael's kids are way too young to be there, they shouldnt be there, I'm glad Katherine didn't take them along. Rebbie's girls are almost 40 and the son 25/26.

very true. thanks. i was just terrified that they might be there.
thanks x

The kids do not need to go through going to the courthouse. My heart is with them today, I hate to think what is going through their minds at the moment.

There is a video on TMZ. I think I saw all the brothers (Marlon, Jackie, Tito as well). I'm not sure if Janet was there and I also think I saw Grace.

r2399861396.jpg

r772561809.jpg

There is a video on TMZ. I think I saw all the brothers (Marlon, Jackie, Tito as well). I'm not sure if Janet was there and I also think I saw Grace.
Janet's ass aint gonna be there...

So everyone (siblings) is there except Janet?

I'm glad that almost all the family is there. They mean business and I think they will be there every day of this trial for Michael.

Oh.... sad....

Just because Janet wasn't there today, doesn't mean she won't be there for future court dates. She's there in spirit, I'm sure. Marlon wasn't there either, right?

Back