Jackson family at court

Re: the jackson family arrived to the court

Just because Janet wasn't there today, doesn't mean she won't be there for future court dates. She's there in spirit, I'm sure. Marlon wasn't there either, right?
everybody was there from the 2nd generaion. the only people that were not there were various cousins and MJ 's Kids.

Didn't read the thread, comp slow, due to alot of traffic on here now...

I was soooooooo glad to see Katherine Jackson! My heart went out to her as a mother.

Those family members who have publically supported Justice for MJ doesn't really go over well in the media without the presence of Katherine being there during times like these. imo.

i almost cry when i saw mrs.jackson & others :cry:

& when i saw dr.murary i feel so sick in my tummy :yes:

this is all reminding me of the court in 2005... but God, now it's about charging that hellish person of killing our king... and Michael is gone... he won't show up as we used to wait for him everyday in court to support him... he is gone, and all that left is waiting for his justice and nothing can make the pain go away..:"(

Ah it hurts so damn much... :(

Janet - Where Was She Today?

Where was Janet?? Was Janet in court today & if not, where?? Has she twitted her reaction to the breaking news????

Re: Janet - Where Was She Today?

janet was not there, she may still be in NY. not all the siblings went. she didn't twitter anything.

did this really need to be a thread of it's own, a simple google search could have answered your questions.

I think she is promoting her movie at atlanta?

I thought I saw Janet wearing a tweed cap but it probably wasn't her if no one else thought it was!

She wasn't there. It doesn't surprise since she wasn't at the final verdict in '05 either.

She wasn't there. It doesn't surprise since she wasn't at the final verdict in '05 either.

Get your facts straight, she was at court house the day the verdict came in.

Only she can say why she was'nt there today.

Get your facts straight, she was at court house the day the verdict came in.

Only she can say why she was'nt there today.

Well, shit that's all you had to say

Why did she say on Oprah in '06 that she didn't go :unsure:

Janet might be busy doing promotion for her new movie or something to do with work. I saw every sibling except Marlon and Janet and somebody said that Marlon was there, so I guess Janet was the only one not there.

With the ping pong game the LAPD and DA were giving us last week, Janet probably didn't want to waste time waiting for this to happen if she had work to do.

I would have liked her to be there, but if she couldn't then she couldn't.

It was so surreal watching that court on TV....

Karen Faye KissingerThe Jackson family was so proud and honored by all your support and love

I didn't think ANY of them would since this is not the trial, however, since everybody BUT Janet showed up...idk man, no wonder she keeps talking about how "life goes on" blah, blah, blah....

What do you think is she supposed to do or say? Her life is going on and so is our's! What else should she do? Burry Michael's body out again?
Please act maturely!

Who knows. That woman keeps a such a low profile.

I think she works for the CIA.

She is a super star. The other Jacksons went for attention.

Janet was not there. Maybe it was not that important for her. I do not really understand.

Janet was not there. Maybe it was not that important for her. I do not really understand.

Nah. I'm sure she had something else to do. Is it just me or was it the attention whores of the family (excluding Katherine) were the only ones that went.

Janet wasn't the only family member who wasn't there. Maybe she just couldn't take it...Too painful.

Nah. I'm sure she had something else to do. Is it just me or was it the attention whores of the family (excluding Katherine) were the only ones that went.

Oh come on...I too have issues with some, but you cannot say they were there for the attention.

I think it is respectable for them to show family "unity" in support of Justice for MJ..even if Joe & Oxman destroyed what they were trying to convey later on that same day with that "drug addict" interview.

You all mean to tell me Rebbie actually made an appearance with her family? LMAO....usually she doesn't want anything to do with them :lol:

Oh come on...I too have issues with some, but you cannot say they were there for the attention.

I think it is respectable for them to show family "unity" in support of Justice for MJ..even if Joe & Oxman destroyed what they were trying to convey later on that same day with that "drug addict" interview.

I agree, but some are just...:sigh:...you know what I mean

So everyone but Janet and Marlon were there?

Back