Jackson family at court

Re: Janet - Where Was She Today?

Oh come on...I too have issues with some, but you cannot say they were there for the attention.

I think it is respectable for them to show family "unity" in support of Justice for MJ..even if Joe & Oxman destroyed what they were trying to convey later on that same day with that "drug addict" interview.
Why are some MJ fans so hard on his family? I don't get it. They have suffered a terrible, tragic loss, the least we can do is put our differences aside and show some support instead of badmouthing them.

Give her a break! She doesn't need to show up at every event to show she cares.
I'd be guessing she's in promo mode as her film is released in a couple of months. The end.

Janet wasn't the only family member who wasn't there. Maybe she just couldn't take it...Too painful.
Oh please...lol too painfull? If Katherine, the woman who gave birth to MJ can be there and withstand the pain...then Janet could've too. She was probably "going on with her life"...she does make it a point to mention that in the last bunch interview's she's done. Good for her...

You all mean to tell me Rebbie actually made an appearance with her family? LMAO....usually she doesn't want anything to do with them :lol:

:rofl:

So true!

Where did you hear/get that from?

It's common Jackson knowledge. Rebbie has only been seen in public with her family members a handful of times. I can literally only think of 4 or 5 times.

Oh please...lol too painfull? If Katherine, the woman who gave birth to MJ can be there and withstand the pain...then Janet could've too. She was probably "going on with her life"...she does make it a point to mention that in the last bunch interview's she's done. Good for her...
You don't know what Janet can handle....stop judging her. Why not try to be supportive?

Nah. I'm sure she had something else to do. Is it just me or was it the attention whores of the family (excluding Katherine) were the only ones that went.
it's just you. katherine, joseph, latoya,randy, jackie, tito,jermaine(halima), rebbie and auggie were there to seek justice for a family member.

i think i named the jacksosn who went

Re: the jackson family arrived to the court

What do you think is she supposed to do or say? Her life is going on and so is our's! What else should she do? Burry Michael's body out again?
Please act maturely!
No I don't expect her to "buiry michael's body out again"...just simply show up. If the rest of the family can do that then surley she can too.

it's just you. katherine, joseph, latoya,randy, jackie, tito,jermaine(halima), rebbie and auggie were there to seek justice for a family member.

i think i named the jacksosn who went

Right...

Oh come on...I too have issues with some, but you cannot say they were there for the attention.

I think it is respectable for them to show family "unity" in support of Justice for MJ..even if Joe & Oxman destroyed what they were trying to convey later on that same day with that "drug addict" interview.

I agree. Its hurtful to see how some people treat Michaels family. I mean they are his family! I wish people respected that part a little bit more.

save it. life goes on, accepting that fact is up to you but there is no use dwelling on that statement by janet.

Last edited:

Rebbie for attention? I have hardly seen her sometimes except for the memorial and this event after Michael's death. She's really private.

Janet was out shopping. In a store called Relevance, she was there for awhile. Had alot to buy.

OMG listen to you all!!!
Maybe Janet was with Mikes kids??! Im sure she has a good expination.. and whatever it may be.. its none of your business to riticule it. I can only imagine what Michael would be thinking right now.
And as for the rest of them.. wouldnt you go to the trial if your brother was killed???

Have a heart for goodness sake.

Janet was out shopping. In a store called Relevance, she was there for awhile. Had alot to buy.
Are you serious?

It doesn't surprise me that she wasn't there, it would have shocked me to see her there tbh.

As for other Jackson's, Rebbie, KAtherine, Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Rebbie's kids and I believe Joseph as well were there to demonstrate their support and show the world that they do care. Nobody was there for attention, maybe Majestik Magnificent.

Even if she didn,t want to go. it,s her choice and we can,t judge about what someone can handle or not.
Shame on those who are judging right away without knowing the facts.

Yea I'm sorry that I even made this thread. Lets close it so that no more narrow-minded ppl can come in here. :yes:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :rofl: :rofl:
FU! You're a mess!

Even if she didn,t want to go. it,s her choice and we can,t judge about what someone can handle or not.
Shame on those who are judging right away without knowing the facts.

Yet, Randy Jackson gets to judge others. Isn't it a double standard?

Are you serious?

It doesn't surprise me that she wasn't there, it would have shocked me to see her there tbh.

As for other Jackson's, Rebbie, KAtherine, Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Rebbie's kids and I believe Joseph as well were there to demonstrate their support and show the world that they do care. Nobody was there for attention, maybe Majestik Magnificent.
:doh: she wasn't really shopping, he was dissing janet.

so You would rather they were;nt there then.
exactly so that fans can complain that michael has no support from his family. your damned if you do and your damned if you don't, bless the jacksons.

She is a super star. The other Jacksons went for attention.

Nah. I'm sure she had something else to do. Is it just me or was it the attention whores of the family (excluding Katherine) were the only ones that went.

Wow, why am I not shocked to see these type of posts anymore? The Jacksons lost a family member. They weren't there for attention, they were there to seek justice and support one another. You don't know what Janet is going through and we don't know why she wasn't there. If you are just going to bash the family like you do, why join the forum? I'm sure it has been reiterated several times the basic rules of NOT bashing the Jackson clan. :no:

Back