MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Re: MJJC Never Ending Party Thread....

:rockingstickman:

Right, sonnys here and hes brought the treats . :clap:more people are gonna show up :woohoo:...Remember if you all have some special guests invite them too guys !:heart:

thumbnail

Michael-Jackson-Birthday-Party-via-Karas-Party-Ideas-KarasPartyIdeas.com14.jpg

:heart:

Omg I'm so late! It's actually very late here and I'm about to doze off. Sending my childhood pet cat Sara to mark my spot

fb1cfa7765242f8e22d9c6e4910da2b4.jpg

I tried those just today.

b0f77f4a-b158-4e13-a8b5-ed61774afb16_1.8bda51b61b07d1f0ed4353576d081465.jpeg

I like em’.

haha
BlueMoon sara aw such a cutie ! aw bless

Uyw52SY.gif

Wise words from the man himself !

ae57f63f09a966289e3115ad139fa4f2.png

:punk::clap:

giphy.gif

Shakira-Belly-Dancing-GIFs.gif

More guests ! Teddy :heart:
snoop-dogg-teddy-riley-and-dj-quik-attend-snoop-dogg-signing-copies-picture-id112437132

"Party hearty ! :heart:Through the niiiight"
ee8f0733552d0059cebe0fab3973bb1d.gif

thumbnail

8cd1fa34-939b-4753-b81d-1b839270ed30.jpg

everyone we are party animals in here wheeeeee :dancingcat:

mail

source.gif

47bcb5f0eeecd7d37f7d207b04b81152.gif

tumblr_nsza1z5JD91tfu18ho4_r1_250.gifv

*Angel incoming*
giphy.gif

michaels presence is everywhere!

Special guests!.. have showed up
mail

DHDKaRAUIAAk5EN.jpg
470D164800000578-5152925-Je_t_aime_Macaulay_Culkin_was_pictured_enjoying_a_romantic_holid-a-5_1512594566388-2-760x510.jpg

Last edited:
NatureCriminal7896;4281317 said:
I always wanted to try vegan food. one day i gonna try to try it.

It’s easy. Start with an apple. Weird stuff, I know, but actually quite tasty. ;)

Seriously though, should you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. I’ve been vegan for many years now, and vegetarian for most of my life before that. I’m always happy to help with recipes or whatever you need. :)

PoP;4281037 said:
I’m pretty sure we all know he adds chicken to his diet, but yeah I’m pretty sure he’d try plant based foods,

He also added sushi too if i'm not mistaking. i'm pretty sure Michael had his cheat days. his doctors told him to add meat to his diet because he wasn't getting enough nutrition.

I know during the bad era he gained weight. he was much skinnier in the thriller era. became small again later in his life. history era.

ScreenOrigami;4281319 said:
It’s easy. Start with an apple. Weird stuff, I know, but actually quite tasty. ;)

Seriously though, should you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. I’ve been vegan for many years now, and vegetarian for most of my life before that. I’m always happy to help with recipes or whatever you need. :)

What is the difference between vegan and vegetarian? I have no clue. Lol

Mikky Dee;4281351 said:
What is the difference between vegan and vegetarian? I have no clue. Lol

I didn’t mean to hijack this thread, but since you’re asking:

Vegetarians still consume products from living animals, like milk or eggs, while vegans don’t consume any animal products at all. The simple reasoning behind going full vegan is, that even for milk and eggs, animals actually suffer and die. For example, veal is a byproduct of the milk industry, because male calves are of no use to them. So, a vegetarian is indirectly still contributing to animal slaughter.

But this is a party thread, so I’d like to end my reply on a happier note with some amazing vegan food. I’m always available to answer any questions, but maybe we should discuss that in a different thread. :)

Partaaaaay! Dig in! :punk:

vegan-8-emeals-meal-plan.jpg

OMG @ScreenOrigami
That is somethnikg I never knew either , so now i know. and it all looks so good
and its quite alright , we can have discussions whilst at our party . any input at all is appreciated ,right now , its food haha im just out here bringing more guests :rollin:

More guests :cool: Also, everyone feel free to bring a guest or two !

Pops - "Poppy" Hassan Campbell - Old Skool B- Boy (Absolutely love this guy )

Pink and Janet !
pink-billboard-thatgrapejuice-janet-jackson-600x338.jpg
1255484184.99318.JanetJackson_OfficialPressReleasePhoto.jpg

Pam & Paris H !
pamela-anderson-appeared-on-the-nightly-show-in-london-3-9-2017-1.jpg

23573940-7903209-image-a-72_1579387555589.jpg

Welcome !!!!!!
Lil Eazy E !
rs-16011-eazy-1800-1404393638.jpg

Egypt Criss (Treaches daughter !
wHPlSOzv_400x400.jpg

Annd Young Dirty Bastard (ole dirtys son ! )
photo-of-young-dirty-bastard-from-his-facebook-pag.png

Last edited:
Bring in...LOUD HOUSE to the PAR-TAY!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Woooohoooo! You guys know how to party!!! Awesome!

Michael just took a shower and washed his hair thoroughly to be ready for the parrrrrtyyyy

d844d1c4f2d3323d76a3ea5c0c93db3a.jpg

3c6190860324bcd8f5e9ab0efefed4ec.jpg

c122c1813b86d66c6583f4ba7bb98582.jpg

Let me get more food ...

ec5ade2a6a91a7204df2674fa491c7d7.gif

I can see there have been some shenanigans in here whilst I've been "away"!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Party people We never stop !

More guests

Brian Harvey ! He loves marmite and peanut butter on toast so hes brought some of that to share !
SEI_57967552.jpg

Brian May - Cooking up something great!
IMG_0451_S_Korea_Bri_first-meal_690x690.jpg

Slash has brought all his les pauls !! :D
LiomXjoXDvV2GxFLvnmCw.jpg

Wonderful Tom He is on his way!
312e6c20bfb859b2846bbee37a97c424_md.jpg

Bansky ... Unknown identity big impression. Love them all !
452188_515946585128455ab7b9ffc0428b3e23.webp

What a party we have here. Michael is here. some his friends are here. we got some of his favorite foods. i think we are missing some more people and some food.

Ushergirl said:
i want that cup!

Don’t wanna give any timetables, but I may be able to slightly help with that. Not completely though. I’ll just have to get back to you hun,,,,,,sometime this century lol

Mikky said:
I can see there have been some shenanigans in here whilst I've been "away"!

Sure looks like it :yes:

NC said:
What a party we have here. Michael is here.

Now, wait a minute. Whaaaat :eek: what did I read again - Michael IS in here? Get out of here. How come I’m always the very last to know the guy’s whereabouts? :doh:

Nahhh, he ain’t :no: Can’t believe it, won’t believe it. I need proof, nothing short of a time-freezing performance will convince me otherwise.

But hey, if you are all so certain he in here, I might as well jump in with the wavin’.

hi mike! :hellooo:

Hi Mike *waves aimlessly :unsure: into the thin air tryin’ to detect the man’s location till she finally notices him*

giphy.gif

Aaaaah, there he was…..runnin’ from the paps and stuff. Nowwww it all makes sense. Actually this gif reminds me of the words in Moonwalker – I wanted a bad guy and they send me Michaeeeel Jackson????? :imbad

NC said:
some his friends are here. we got some of his favorite foods. i think we are missing some more people and some food.

Well, Mike certainly has some famous friends. I’d also like to bring along some of my own friends, but I’m afraid you wouldn’t know any of them. They would look something like this

people.jpg

Well, some of my acquaintances may have a regional profile of sorts, but I’m pretty sure 99% of you wouldn’t be familiar with any of them, although I must say some of their stuff would deserve much greater recognition.

And even if I can’t be of much help with notable people, I definitely can assist with the request for food. Now, we all know what a huge KFC fan Mike was, but I’ll bring over some burgers if you don’t mind, lotssss of burgers and fries……..

mac2.jpg

and some of the special kind for SO and her vegan friends ;)
vegan-burgers.jpg

And since we are on such a healthy diet, I figured some donuts would also help. After all, everyone knows…….LOVE IS A DOUGHNUT

donut.gif

Ok, so I’ve (over)used this gif once or twice over the years :innocent:, but I just can’t help it. It’s thaaat brilliant :rofl: Btw, y'all never guess what song came on the radio while I was bakin' this lil' post for everyone's enjoyment and merriment? GITM demo version :rollin:

Seriously now, here are some donuts for everyone to enjoy

strawberry-nuts.jpg

choco-nuts.jpg

glazed.jpg

glazed-doughnuts.jpg

And the folks from Spain are helping out with some special kind of donuts, churros

churros2.jpg

The man was right, folks, he really was right – love IS a donut :heart:

churros.jpg

And after eating all those healthy, nutritious things, I think we need some exercise to try and get off some of the extra light gained

[video=youtube;ORyC9gmowd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORyC9gmowd0[/video]

Just look at them guys in their brightly colored suits, rocking their afros. And if I may direct everyone’s attention to the guy in pink^^^………….thank you very much. Feel free to repeat his dance moves, including the hand through afro double movement :rofl:

And while you are all busy staring @Mr.Pink Panther – life of the party, I’ll just sneak outta here :fear: but not before I grab another fry or two, while watching my steps, careful not to mess my high heels, like a terrible real life Cinderella at concerts playing songs too close for comfort.

Back