A little treat for you all:)

K.O.S.

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Slf2Z6Vwg

I just did a little searching around and stumbled across this little snippet.

I know this one goes in 2000Watts, but if the mods can bare with me on this one, can we keep it here for a little while just to remind us what we still have to enjoy.

Take a look, and just stop your thoughts for a minute and let this little video take you on a ride.

Its not right for someone to be that talented. Its just not right!

wow, just wow. he was unreal! a total natural

That's such a BAAAD video! The song is off the chain! Go Mike, Go!!!

That is just totally amazing - I am so in awe! How do we learn to do that eh? I would so love to be able to dance just 1% that good.

SICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICKSICK

Do I need to say more?

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one moves like Michael Jackson.

No one!

Love the old footage of him dancing like Fred Astaire, tap dancing doing splits, and the footage of him doing the robot. Another thing is he is so diverse in his moves. He can do a Fred Astaire as good as Astaire and come at you doing the robot and moonwalk. No one has that unique and diverse dance ability like Michael Jackson.

Oh WOW! That's amazing. Thank you so much for that. Now I like the song too.

Where's that footage with him dancing like Astaire from? Looks like it's from the 70's? Never seen it before...

Back