First Look: Life with La Toya - Oprah Winfrey Network

........... :blink: im Im speechless

Life With La Toya takes you inside the always outrageous world of La Toya Jackson—the wild card of showbiz's most famous family—as she tackles love, big business and maybe even parenthood, all on her own unpredictable terms.

Tune in for the series premiere of Life With La Toya, Saturday, April 13th at 10:30/9:30c, only on OWN.

To learn more about Life With La Toya, visit http://www.oprah.com/own/Life-With-La...

I can't watch it, it's blocked in Mexico but I guess I'm not missing anything...

You're missing La La La La La Latoya

tumblr_m9og7iPR7b1qzi80do1_r3_500.gif

^^^

and a grown woman acting like she's 12

HOLY :censored:..................................................!:rollin::hysterical:That was both SCARY :bugeyed and funny as HELL! Wow HARPO u know gold when u see it!:smilerolleyes:

La toya need to stop playing! She was the one pullin the strings after her behind was grown, cause she wanted to be like MIKE!

Last edited:
Just take pleasure in the fact that it is going to tank. It airs on Saturday. The graveyard night for programs.

It's no wonder we've heard nothing about it.

It should be against the law for such a show to aire on my birthday!!!!

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!

For the british too.

Nice that she's making a light hearted joke now out of her relationship with jack gordon.
I can only imagine oprah giving airtime to this show was part of mrs j's requirements to allow oprah interview ppb. Esp if it's being buried somewhere on an already lowprofile network. I really hope no fans with a nielson box (?) watch this.

LaToya just looks ridiculous..VERY immature... La La La Toya.....REALLY NOW???.....smdh. Just insane, :doh:

How can she say she is single and independant with Jeffre is up under her all the time? She doesn't think this is a silly way for a woman who is about 1 year away from a Social Security check to act?:doh:

How can she say she is single and independant with Jeffre is up under her all the time? She doesn't think this is a silly way for a woman who is about 1 year away from a Social Security check to act?:doh:

:lmao:..Oh My God.....I love you....perfect post.. :rollin:

....Parenthood....?

I don't think I want to know THAT much about LT's life, thank you....

First I thought it was funny, but now I think it is really sad.

I mean didn't anyone tell her that intro looks completely foolish? If the show looks like the intro, then it is not going to do very well. I want her show to work, because it might make her leave Michael's kids alone, although she did say they will be on once. I feel if Michael's siblings can do their own thing successfully, then we will see less exploitation of his kids--maybe my wishful thinking.

Let's face it!! We are going to watch it and wait for the train wreck!!!

Let's face it!! We are going to watch it and wait for the train wreck!!!

I could barely get through the promo.

LaToya has always been boring. I'll peak in on that one episode with Prince and Paris, but even as a train wreck, she's uninteresting to watch.

Back