First Look: Life with La Toya - Oprah Winfrey Network

I'm not going to hate on you because you say they will not appear so im going to take your word about it so no wtf ferret for you at the moe . Im on the fence about you its only right.. Jermaine gets a wtf ferret though :(

Last edited:
^she said they wouldn't didn't she? Im more confused why they this woman of an interviewer asked about a few people including if mother would appear and she didnt show her picture, yet when asked if MJ's kids will appear they showed the world a whole album. What the. And oh yeah you did keep your life private by publishing a book. Uh-uh.

she said prior that they would be in a part of the show. She may have pulled that footage out now due to public scrutiny or Paris and Prince asked her not to put them in. She has footage of them with her at 2300 Jackson st. celebration, Mr Pink drink and Prince in Germany and her with him when he did his interview on ET. That we know of... I'm sure she has more.

yeah Im sure she has footage of them. But now shes promoting her show, shes clear they wont be on it, so nothing to worry about imo.

Will King of Pop's Children Take Part in Aunt's Reality Show? - La Toya Jacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBJc78SquYU

t7iucjjpg.gif

angfw5.gif
elbtj9.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif

Oh God, I can not understand how some people still waste time interviewing insignificant people like her and the rest of the family.
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

AT first she said they would make an appearance, but after one of the tabloid media called her out for using the children during the Prince tv debut phase, she claimed the kids would not be on the show. I think she intended to do so at first, but after the nasty press, she changed her mind. However, she could put them back if she sees the program is not working.

AT first she said they would make an appearance, but after one of the tabloid media called her out for using the children during the Prince tv debut phase, she claimed the kids would not be on the show. I think she intended to do so at first, but after the nasty press, she changed her mind. However, she could put them back if she sees the program is not working.

:no:

I hope that does not happen. *prayers :pray:*

Weekly Dose of Reality: Somebody surveyed the lunatic landscape that is reality television, looking over the hoarders and hillbillies and Honey Boo Boos, and decided America really needed reality shows starring La Toya Jackson and a naked castaway. And, yes, although Jackson twice posed for Playboy and was once exiled from her famous family, we are talking about separate programs.

Jackson settles into a new home and, at 56, dives back into the dating scene on "Life With La Toya," premiering at 10:30 p.m. Saturday, April 13, on the Oprah Winfrey Network. The second episode, airing April 20, is titled "A Message from Michael," and her brother Michael's children will appear on one episode.

But it's unclear how much past and current Jackson family infighting will be referenced. While La Toya has had her share of very public differences with siblings and her parents, the press release for the series says she now is the family's "fun-loving aunt, devoted daughter, peace-making sister."

http://www.cleveland.com/tv-blog/in...aked_castway_get_revealing_reality_shows.html

Weekly Dose of Reality: Somebody surveyed the lunatic landscape that is reality television, looking over the hoarders and hillbillies and Honey Boo Boos, and decided America really needed reality shows starring La Toya Jackson and a naked castaway. And, yes, although Jackson twice posed for Playboy and was once exiled from her famous family, we are talking about separate programs.

Jackson settles into a new home and, at 56, dives back into the dating scene on "Life With La Toya," premiering at 10:30 p.m. Saturday, April 13, on the Oprah Winfrey Network. The second episode, airing April 20, is titled "A Message from Michael," and her brother Michael's children will appear on one episode.

But it's unclear how much past and current Jackson family infighting will be referenced. While La Toya has had her share of very public differences with siblings and her parents, the press release for the series says she now is the family's "fun-loving aunt, devoted daughter, peace-making sister."

http://www.cleveland.com/tv-blog/in...aked_castway_get_revealing_reality_shows.html

Urghhh, It was so sad when American TV chose to place all those shows on and the 'Hillbilly' ones, were the worst! Such a awful, awful derogatory slang that just conjures up negativity and discrimination. Why on earth does people actually want to view these 'TV Shows' is beyond me. :no: I'm an American, and we have a lot of channels and choices, which is why I choose to Not watch the general television pumped out in most American family rooms. Back in the late 90's through the beginning of the millennium, I decided not to watch the likes of the then upcoming Jerry Springer, Ricki Lake, Hard Copy, Most News Sations etc. because it was all trash, IMHO. I just don't understand why, with many options to view what you like over the last decade or so, many people in America still watch, well, crap. U2 had 'Zoo TV' right, in that respect. Perhaps some people are just too busy from family, jobs, school, etc. that they just are too tired to change their viewing habits, and some probably just don't care... and then there's the percent like myself who pick & choose through the "zoo tv" I mean, it's bad in The States, it's true, but I would guess it's bad everywhere, probably just not as bad.. ?
...And, so, here we go with la la la la LaToya!

? Open Your Mind ?
souldreamer7

Souldreamer good for you. You did something I did in the late 80's--making a decision to keep a lot of tv programs OFF. In fact, now I mainly use 3 cable stations, and I use the internet to find the weather for the next day to avoid the announcer's excited talk about bad weather. To me bad weather is not something to speak about in glowering terms, but hey, that's just me. I guess LaToya's show fits in nicely with tv programming now, but maybe people are becoming bored with that type of entertainment which may be one of the reasons why OWN is not doing well.

Bubs you see the flip flopping with Michael's children as though they are an advertisement for the show? First the kids were in, then they won't be on the show, now we are back to them being in for maybe 1 show. They are using the kids as bait to reel an audience in.

Big question: Why does LaToya have to leave her home & live in a hotel to find a mate. It is not as though she has to leave her home because she wants to have sex with her date, and she does not want mommy & daddy to hear her.

@qbee man youre right. Why would she bring MJ's kids when she has 100 other nephews. Doesnt she think, if she has a brain at all? Sometimes i wonder why the kids dont say no, 16 isnt young to say no except if they wanted to be a part which i doubt. Guess theyve been brainwashed after all. My mind is running out of possibilities:ermm:

@qbee man youre right. Why would she bring MJ's kids when she has 100 other nephews. Doesnt she think, if she has a brain at all? Sometimes i wonder why the kids dont say no, 16 isnt young to say no except if they wanted to be a part which i doubt. Guess theyve been brainwashed after all. My mind is running out of possibilities:ermm:

You know you have a point there. I remember being a pre-teen/teen & how vocal & aware I was. By 12 I could see who was using my dad, family, or me, which teachers were mean & how to get around them, which friends were phonies & how to deal with them. That is why I wonder if the kids know that their private business is out there, and if they do, do they understand that it has to come from someone close to them? At that age I would go to whoever and say I don't want you putting my business out there. I mean if they see their private photos are in the media & they know they did not give them out, who do they think gave it to the media? Then, when they are asked to go to media functions with their aunts/uncles like the Mr. Pink thing, don't they wonder why their cousins are not invited to such events as attractions too? Maybe all this does not bother them, so I guess it is ok.

Last edited:

Oh God.... :no: :perrin:

^^ I agree with both of you. Prince said Michael warned them which people aren't trustful; however, both Prince and Paris have been acting like Michael didn't do such thing.

^^ Maybe Michael forgot LaToya from his list of people to avoid?

Who would have thought that the person with whom MJ had minimal contact over the years, would be the one that most uses his kids for her own benefit.

Petrarose;3806836 said:
Bubs you see the flip flopping with Michael's children as though they are an advertisement for the show? First the kids were in, then they won't be on the show, now we are back to them being in for maybe 1 show. They are using the kids as bait to reel an audience in.

Big question: Why does LaToya have to leave her home & live in a hotel to find a mate. It is not as though she has to leave her home because she wants to have sex with her date, and she does not want mommy & daddy to hear her.

Hopefully tomorrow its that kids won't appear on her show.

I see that she is using her most famous siblings (and PPB) to pump up hype to her show.
Then again, she has nothing to offer so she has to use someone else's fame to gain viewers to her stupid show.

La Toya Jackson says brother Michael would ‘absolutely love’ her new reality show

The reality series, which premieres tomorrow on the Oprah Winfrey Network, “takes viewers inside the outrageous world of La Toya – the wild card of one of showbiz’s most famous families – as she tackles career, finding romance, and maybe even parenthood.”

La Toya opens up about her dark past with an abusive ex-husband, and the shocking death of her brother Michael Jackson.

During an interview with theGrio’s Chris Witherspoon, La Toya said that if her brother Michael were still alive today, he would absolutely love Life With La Toya. :bugeyed

“He would love it. He would absolutely love it, because he loves my laugh… he loved my laugh, and he just thinks I’m whimsical.”

Earlier this year La Toya’s younger sister, Janet Jackson shocked the world when she revealed her secret marriage to her billionaire boyfriend Wissam Al Mana.

La Toya says she learned of Janet’s marriage through the media, as the rest of the world did.

“I kinda heard something on the news and I wasn’t sure, and I asked my mother and she goes, ‘oh yes honey she’s married, but don’t tell anybody, she doesn’t want anybody to know.’ And I said ‘mother I won’t,’ but now it’s out there, so I can say that now.”

http://thegrio.com/2013/04/12/la-to...bsolutely-love-her-new-reality-show/#51521461

Last edited:
Who would have thought that the person with whom MJ had minimal contact over the years, would be the one that most uses his kids for her own benefit.

Everyone, I mean everyone predicted this. MJ wasn't dead a day and everywhere you looked, everyone was saying these kids would be exploited by the family, especially by Latoya.

That's why it's a little on the embarrassing side that they appear because it's so predictable.

We can at least take solace in the fact that even when the kids appear the ratings for this are going to suck.

So Latoya is still a virgin.

Haaa oh please stop cracking me up here.

Those who look at this show, comment so I can have some more jokes.

Angie you are right about the ratings going to suck ^^ but the only bad thing is that yet again, the kids will be associated with something that flops or lacks character. I mean what would their resume look like once they try to audition to get into the business? They will have a lot of tacky failed acts on their resume.

And I'm sure MJ's message back would be leave me the :censored: alone already La toya and leave my kids out of it!!-_-

During an interview with theGrio’s Chris Witherspoon, La Toya said that if her brother Michael were still alive today, he would absolutely love Life With La Toya.
eek3.png

“He would love it. He would absolutely love it, because he loves my laugh… he loved my laugh, and he just thinks I’m whimsical.”
LIES! U lived 5 mins from him and he never went to visit u, so he wouldn't have watch u on TV either!:rollin:And Whimsical eh? I'm pretty sure MJ would call it something else!:ph34r:

Last edited:
I kinda like LaToya, but can't see the videos so I can't really comment on it. I'm curious to see what all this is about though :yes:

is she TRYING to be Michael by saying she's shy? and making people come up with questions abouther virginty on purpose is just, damn. whats this about.

Back