Conrad Murray: "MJ hired me and HATED AEG"

Vici

Proud Member
CONRAD MURRAY
MJ HIRED ME
AND HATED AEG

Michael Jackson -- NOT AEG -- hired Dr. Conrad Murray and MJ actually kept AEG at complete arms length on issues of medical treatment, because he felt a bunch of snakes ran the concert promotion company ... and these are the words of Conrad Murray captured on tape.

TMZ has obtained a voice mail Murray recently left on a friend's answering machine. If it were testimony in the wrongful death trial, it could be explosive. Among other things, Murray says:

-- Michael personally offered him the job of being his doctor on the "This Is It" tour

-- AEG actually wanted to hire a less expensive doctor, but Michael got his way with Murray

-- AEG never ordered Murray to give MJ any specific medical treatment. All requests came from Michael

-- AEG was not even aware of the medical treatment Michael was receiving. This point is critical

-- Michael despised AEG and referred to people who worked for the company as "snakes"

-- Michael had particular disdain for "This Is It" producer/director Kenny Ortega. MJ said he hated Ortega, who had no idea how much pain he was inflicting on Michael with the breakneck pace.

And Michael's venom extended to his family. Murray claims during the Jackson 5 Pay for View project, Joe (whom he called Papa Bear) demanded $1 million. Katherine (whom he called Mama Bear) also wanted $1 mil. And each of the brothers wanted $500k.

You gotta hear the audio.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/08/23/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-voicemail-audio-aeg-wrongful-death

"-- MJ said he hated Ortega, who had no idea how much pain he was inflicting on Michael with the breakneck pace".

Can someone please explain what breakneck pace means in this context? Im not native english speaking and dont get that part.

I wonder if the public can take murrays words serious, he's ceazy and a liar. MJ called Ortega so i dont get this whole MJ hated Kenny

I'm not going to be putting much store by anything Murray says even if some of what he says is what I believe, however, I do not believe that Michael hated Kenny, I believe that Murray hated Kenny for calling him out.

Breakneck speed means gruelling - which I don't think it was tbh. It's possible Michael said that to Murray, we know Michael complained to fans about going to sleep with 10 shows etc., and yet we know Michael had signed to 30 plus.

But anyway, Murray just happened to leave this random voice mail on a 'friends' machine? - I guess so the 'friend' can sell it to the highest bidder.

I dread when he comes out and can negotiate these things for himself.

I wonder if he says MJ hated Kenny because of his own conflict with Kenny.

Anyway, I wonder why AEG doesn't call him as a witness. He'd be great for them saying all these things.

Well, the fact he's stating Michael hired him I reckon is relevant..... It will be interesting to see if this changes anything. He is in fact a liar, and I'm very uneasy over his upcoming release, although public interest in him (generally speaking) has really waned over the years. I really hope media exposure isn't in his stars, though we know he's an absolute nutter and would probably ruin himself further if he chose to pursue that path, so I guess that's the small mercy Fate has granted unto us.

I really don't care for this trial at all, I must admit. It's nothing more than an unnecessary circus and a waste of time and resources for pretty much everyone involved. I also don't believe Michael hated Ortega. Ortega seemed genuinely concerned about his welfare, which I am sure Michael must have sensed, at some level. He may have resented him for pushing him (if what Murray says is true), but there's a difference between that and flat-out hating somebody. I feel like it would take a great deal of intentional transgressions to make Michael hate a given person (for example, he probably hated Sneddon, and understandably so), and Ortega doesn't seem like the kind of bloke who would conduct himself thus, so I have a hard time believing what Murray says regarding him. It is far more likely, as somebody has already expressed, that Murray injected that bit of phantasy into his statement because -he- hates Ortega. He has a reason (albeit thoroughly unjustified) to genuinely dislike him, after all, he was getting in Murray's way.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes from this. It is a decisive bit of audio, however. There can't really be a debate over who hired him if he tells us who hired him, after all. Though, this being Murray, one ought to wonder what his intentions are in finally coming out and saying this.

Anyway, I wonder why AEG doesn't call him as a witness. He'd be great for them saying all these things.

Probably because Murray is unreliable. Murray would say AEG treated Michael very bad. AEG dont wanna have jurors hear Murray say how much MJ hated them. Panish would take every opportunity trash AEG with the help of Murray.

Last edited:
But anyway, Murray just happened to leave this random voice mail on a 'friends' machine? - I guess so the 'friend' can sell it to the highest bidder.

I dread when he comes out and can negotiate these things for himself.

I'm going to quote myself, from my yesterday post:
Btw, I fully expecting another phonecall from jail to the tabloids. This months rent is due and CM needs to sing again.

There seems to be a phonecall from jail once a month. I guess the instrument needs rent money and feed the babies that KJ was so worry about. I bet she'll be happy the hear the lastest from CM. I assume the friend who sold this recording (that never answer the phone when CM calls) is the instrument.

Last edited:
I don't believe for one second that Michael "hated" Kenny Ortega.

If anything it was Conrad Murray who hated Kenny Ortega, in my opinion. Murray had no use for Kenny Ortega after he called Kenny out at that meeting, basically telling Ortega to "mind his own business."

Oh and it's also my opinion that it was Murray who hated AEG, because AEG NEVER PAID HIS LYING BEHIND!

There seems to be a phonecall from jail once a month. I guess the instrument needs rent money and feed the babies that KJ was so worry about. I bet she'll be happy the hear the lastest from CM. I assume the friend who sold this recording (that never answer the phone when CM calls) is the instrument.

Kudos to you Bubs! ONCE AGAIN you were right on point.

In my opinion, Murray and "the instrument" have a standing agreement, so that she can pay her monthly bills, i.e. selling his voicemails from jail.

Lord only knows what the heck they have cooked up for when Murray is finally released from jail. We better hold on tight, because it ain't gonna be pretty.

Thanks Mother! Let's see how they like it when Murray starts putting THEIR BUSINESS in the street.

As soon as I saw the article I thought of you. lol

I wonder how long Murray had to practice his timing on getting in as much as he wanted to say in the time limit. smdh It beggars belief that some people think Murray wont profit when he already is - even from his jail cell.

ETA I've just gone back and listened to the tape - who has a 5.04 minute allowance on their answer machines!

So, according to Murray, Michael thought his family were going to kill him if he didn't sign the pay per view project?

Oh, and Murray is looking forward to telling his story in due course!

Last edited:

If anything it was Conrad Murray who hated Kenny Ortega, in my opinion. Murray had no use for Kenny Ortega after he called Kenny out at that meeting, basically telling Ortega to "mind his own business."

Oh and it's also my opinion that it was Murray who hated AEG, because AEG NEVER PAID HIS LYING BEHIND!

I think you are right about CM hating KO.
CM is so narcissistic, arrogant and full of himself looney,that he disliked/hated KO immensly and now is trying to get back at KO. After hearing KO's testimony, to me it sounded like KO questioned CM, and that creepy doc couldn't take the fact that someone have nerve to question his authority over MJ's health.

Wonder if KJ regrets for not taking restitution from CM as herself seems to be part of CM's money making scheme?

I don't believe Michael hated Kenny either. And how convenient for this to come out now when Murray is reportedly going to be released soon. Why didn't he come to court and talk instead of telling the Jacksons and AEG to stay away from him with that lawsuit since he claims to know all these things?

Last edited:
ETA I've just gone back and listened to the tape - who has a 5.04 minute allowance on their answer machines!

So, according to Murray, Michael thought his family were going to kill him if he didn't sign the pay per view project?

Oh, and Murray is looking forward to telling his story in due course!

What more does Murray say? I havnt listened to the voicemail, i just read the story on tmz.

Oh boy how much I wish that Katherine would have done the right thing and asked for restitution against him.

Kudos to you Bubs! ONCE AGAIN you were right on point.

In my opinion, Murray and "the instrument" have a standing agreement, so that she can pay her monthly bills, i.e. selling his voicemails from jail.

Lord only knows what the heck they have cooked up for when Murray is finally released from jail. We better hold on tight, because it ain't gonna be pretty.

Thanks Mother! Let's see how they like it when Murray starts putting THEIR BUSINESS in the street.

I don't think he will be very successful. Nobody really cares about his side of things, as evidenced by the low viewership of the ill-fated mockumentary back in the heyday with Cherry and Flanny. He can attempt whatever he wants, but he's made himself look like an absolute lunatic, not to mention one with delusions of grandeur, every time he has tried to reach out to the media... and comes off as extremely unlikable even among non-fans. I don' t think there is a market for him anymore (if there ever was). He may get some interviews, etc. who knows when he is released, but I doubt interest in what he has to say will linger for very long after that.

Nicole better start polishing that pole, because this can only go so far.

I think everyone hear should listen to what Murray is saying on that voicemail. He also talks about more stuff than what TMZ wrote about. It's so weird he would leave such a detailed message on someone's phone. I don't know what to make of all that. I don't think it came from Nicole Alvarez. He also promises a tell-all book. He's nuts.

In it he also reveals that AEG agreed to hire the head of Anesthesiology from Cedars Sinai Hospital in L.A. for $40,000 per month. So, AEG was actively seeking an anesthesiologist for Michael?

Listen: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/23/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-voicemail-audio-aeg-wrongful-death/

Last edited:
Any is this killer given a platform here? I refuse to entertain anything he has to say. Pick and choose what you want have a nice day

In it he also reveals that AEG agreed to hire the head of Anesthesiology from Cedars Sinai Hospital in L.A. for $40,000 per month. So, AEG was actively seeking an anesthesiologist for Michael?
He said that Michael told him that (just to be clear).
He also says that AEG & Michael were his joint employers.
So he initially said he didn't want to testify and would take the 5th, then Vass said he might testify, and now that ?

Bubs I also thought of you when I heard that... Time to pay the rent :) and advertise for his future book.

I'm disappointed there was no song this time.

@Justthefacts I completely understand your opinion. I ,never know how to deal with his "messages". Some stuff needs to be debunked though.

Murray is bonafide nutcase... Katherine should have sought restitution and made sure this fool never saw a dime again in addition to never getting a medical license

First time Ive heard this.

This is why AEG dont want Murray on stand. You cant rely on him for a bit.

He's blaming everyone except himself.

He also says that AEG & Michael were his joint employers.

Tmz are so messy with their headline and article. Nowhere in their article did they write Murray saw both of them as his employer.

Last edited:
He wants AEG 'absolved'........Is he hoping that AEG will pay him for helping them out.........?

This must be the "nuclear bomb' he threatened if he was forced to testify. So instead, he does it by voicemail message. He's so crazy.

First time Ive heard this.

This is why AEG dont want Murray on stand. You cant rely on him for a bit.

He's blaming everyone except himself.

I have no idea about the accuracy of the Cedar Sinai anesthesiologist being recruited for the TII tour. But they should order that Doctor to testify to find out if there is any truth to it.

The sad thing is, Michael would probably be here today if that doctor did end up being hired for Michael.:(

Murray is a strange and possibly unstable individual. I must say though that I recall MJ saying that when the bridge fell during Earth Song and MJ hurt his back, Kenny never apologized and Kenny was responsible for making sure the bridge worked according to what I recall. However, MJ must not have held this error against Kenny because he asked for him for TII. I would never survive in that industry! It could be that this audio is simply PR for the book CM is going to write.

Murray is a strange and possibly unstable individual. I must say though that I recall MJ saying that when the bridge fell during Earth Song and MJ hurt his back, Kenny never apologized and Kenny was responsible for making sure the bridge worked according to what I recall. However, MJ must not have held this error against Kenny because he asked for him for TII. I would never survive in that industry! It could be that this audio is simply PR for the book CM is going to write.

I doubt that Michael hated Kenny either. He may have felt too pushed by him in rehersals, but hate doesn't seem to be there.

It definitely seems like he is dangling several carrots out there for various takers.

you were the one who said yesterday we should expect a new phone call from Murray in the upcoming days his rent was due , right?

he's very predictable. Ortega hated his guts and was the one who exposed him so he had to get back at him by claiming MJ hated him . what a pathetic liar

I think everyone hear should listen to what Murray is saying on that voicemail. He also talks about more stuff than what TMZ wrote about. It's so weird he would leave such a detailed message on someone's phone. I don't know what to make of all that. I don't think it came from Nicole Alvarez. He also promises a tell-all book. He's nuts.

Listen: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/23/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-voicemail-audio-aeg-wrongful-death/

No one but a financially desperate anesthesiologist administer propofol to someone as a sleep aid , I highly doubt the HEAD of Anesthesiology from Cedars Sinai Hospital in L.A would have agreed to do it , for what ? $ 40,000 a month lol

No one but a financially desperate anesthesiologist administer propofol to someone as a sleep aid , I highly doubt the HEAD of Anesthesiology from Cedars Sinai Hospital in L.A would have agreed to do it , for what ? $ 40,000 a month lol

I know. I don't believe it either. Like I said, he's nuts. And it can easily be debunked by deposing that doctor.

Back