Bad (Extended Version)

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Who else loves this version? I think it's so funky! I like it better than the album version.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Hn2-740h0p[youtube]

I love the extended version of Bad. I can remember when I first heard it afew years ago, I thought it was amazing. All the extra vocals and ad-libbing at the end is just awesome. How can anyone not love this version, it's so funky!

Last edited:
I love the extended version but hate the false fade. Whats the point in that?

I've always loved the extended version of Bad. It should have been added to the original release in 1987.

I don't really like it, it goes on for too long imo. As a matter of fact I don't really care for the extended versions of MJ's songs anyway.

I like this version very much! (and other extended versions too)

Btw, great pics in the video! :yes:

i wish they would put the part that starts at 3:48 and on seperatly on the album. its more of a remix anyway. and then the original can stand alone.
its called extended for a reason but it takes too long to get to that cool part for me! lol

Last edited:
I absolutely love the extended version with all the adlibs at the end.

I like it better than the original too. Love it. It's so much fun!

I've always loved the extended version of Bad. It should have been added to the original release in 1987.

It wouldn't have worked, as a record (which was the main product at the time) can only hold so much time before sound quality deteriorates. Bad (the album) wasn't planned as a double record, so it couldn't have fit on a single album. Leave Me Alone isn't on the LP or cassette for the same reason. Extended versions were usually made for dance clubs anyway, although radio back then would play the long versions. A lot of people today have a short attention span and won't listen to anything over 3 and a half minutes anyway, lol.

Back