>> Firefox 3 is out! Set the record and be part of the download day!

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/

Download Day is here!
Set a Guinness World Record
Enjoy a Better Web

Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do to help us set the record for the most software downloaded in 24 hours is get Firefox 3 now – it’s that easy. We're not asking you to swallow a sword or to balance 30 spoons on your face, although that would be kind of awesome.
Please download Firefox 3 by 17:00 UTC on June 18, 2008. That's 10:00 a.m. in Mountain View, 1:00 p.m. in Toronto, 2:00 p.m. in Rio de Janeiro, 7:00 p.m. in Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Rome and Warsaw, 9:00 p.m. in Moscow, and June 19, 2008 at 1:00 a.m. in Beijing and 2:00 a.m. in Tokyo.

:clapping:

Geez, they should at least change the links to "download firefox 3" button.
Site isn't even loading. :doh:

^ lol

i've only just recently started using Firefox on Mac after seeing how this site works better on there than on Safari (although i love the colours on Safari better).

i might download F3 now for PC.. is it buggy?

i still dont know what the difference is between firfox and the average one is it supposed to be better then explorer>>>>i dont want to put anything on my new pc if i cant see how it works lol is there a trailer or so that shows what it is?

According to tests, FF3 even slightly, marginally faster than Safari in JavaScript.

Opera still has stronger sessions and passwords manager, compared to any other browser amongst the popular, so at Work I only use Opera. For example, you can have many thematic different group of tabs saved and loaded freely any time, and you can handle easily many user names and passwords for the same site -- all of this by default.

Internet Explorer -- any version -- 8 beta, 7, or 6 -- is times slower than FF3, Safari or even Opera.

Firefox is great, I just installed the previous version of Firefox a few weeks ago (after being frustrated at Internet Explorer for too long. :lol: ) I'll have to download this, thanks for posting. :)

Back