My 2 tangible SIGNS that MJ is FINE- at London UK

Billie_Jean09

Proud Member
I have to share this with you all! :)

I went to Michaels birthday tribute events at London St James' park ( originally intended at Trafalger Square until moved on) and then at the O2 Greenwich London.

When all the activities were over and I went back to my hotel room, alone, and the grief hit me............:(
I wrote out a little poem on the hotel note pad............some words I said were ''Michael Jackson King of Pop'' and then I heard someone whispering ''Michael Jackson is the King of Pop'' :)
I got goose bumps and asked out loud................who said that?
Then nothing...........:(

BUT this is a big but........................in the morning whilst gathering my bags together I wrote out ''PLEASE GIVE A SIGN'' that you are fine and ok.....................the hotal TV came on automatically as prob set to .................BUT speech saying ''GREAT'' He's GREAT'' came on and then off again in the very same second!! :)
The rational me says this was a radio or tv discussion about a footballer or something..............BUT what TIMING!!! :)

Why those words and why then?

You make your own minds up! I know what I think!

Michael is doing just great! He's fine! :)

It's only US who are NOT FINE cos we MISS Michael so so so much....:(

Wouldnt it be so lovely if this WAS HIS WAY to say he is OK??? :angel:

i absolutely think its his way of saying he's fine! i had a moment like this on the evening of the 28th. i was driving alone in my car feeling all sad and i said, please give me a sign michael that you are with me. and beyonces song 'halo' came on the radio. that really is my 'michaels passing' song and i was so chocked. he gave me that sign, so now i know he's always, always with me!

i absolutely think its his way of saying he's fine! i had a moment like this on the evening of the 28th. i was driving alone in my car feeling all sad and i said, please give me a sign michael that you are with me. and beyonces song 'halo' came on the radio. that really is my 'michaels passing' song and i was so chocked. he gave me that sign, so now i know he's always, always with me!

Yeah thats just great! :)
I wanted to go back to the O2 message board b4 I left London earlier yesterday to post a message to all other fans to say ASK FOR A SIGN!!! :)

If you dont ask you dont get!!! MANY DONT REALISE ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS ASK!!!! :no:

I didnt get back there as would have been too teary on my own :doh:

So with these wonderful signs why do we still cry? :(

I still cry :(

Comforted but still REALLY SAD :(

Missin MJ like CRAZY :(

The timing was impeccable. On purpose. There is no denying that was a sign. Don't let your mind try to rationalize it for something else... Michael is OK! :D :D

I do agree that it is only US that are not ok. In our own mind we miss him because we can't SEE him. But he's here. He's still living. And we can feel him, if we try.

Thank you for sharing this!!

That's amazing!
I've been a bit teary-eyed all day from watching all these specials and I really just need some comfort and when I read this, I smiled. That experience must have been something! I truly hope that Michael is ok. I send my love to him everyday. :heart:

So wait, the TV turned on and THEN turned back off? Wow. :) I really believe that was a sign from him.

Yeah thats just great! :)
I wanted to go back to the O2 message board b4 I left London earlier yesterday to post a message to all other fans to say ASK FOR A SIGN!!! :)

If you dont ask you dont get!!! MANY DONT REALISE ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS ASK!!!! :no:

I didnt get back there as would have been too teary on my own :doh:

So with these wonderful signs why do we still cry? :(

I still cry :(

Comforted but still REALLY SAD :(

Missin MJ like CRAZY :(

Amazing story. Well I think the reason at least I still feel sad, is because it feels like he's so close yet so far away, and that can be frustrating. We get attached to who he was here on earth.

The timing was impeccable. On purpose. There is no denying that was a sign. Don't let your mind try to rationalize it for something else... Michael is OK! :D :D

I do agree that it is only US that are not ok. In our own mind we miss him because we can't SEE him. But he's here. He's still living. And we can feel him, if we try.

Thank you for sharing this!!

Amazing story. Well I think the reason at least I still feel sad, is because it feels like he's so close yet so far away, and that can be frustrating. We get attached to who he was here on earth.

Yes, I totally agree with that and I can relate.

We get attached to who he was here on earth.

Very true. This is one thing that makes me very sad. I know he'll always be him in a soul sense...but being "Michael Jackson" - with all that that name meant on Earth, all that his physical self did and was, was like...a one time thing. This is crazy depressing not only knowing it's gone, but that I missed it.

Wow that is so amazing. Makes me want to just go outside and yell HEY MICHAEL, WHERES MY SIGN!?! at the stars, lol :)

ohhh billlie jean thank you for sharing this with us. i truly do believe he is watchign over all of us .. he loved everyoen so much and he knows we are hurting withhis passing but he also is in a beter place. i truly believe that with all the pain he had to suffer from people being so critical of him and what he tried to do to help children and just people in general. ilymoar!

Very true. This is one thing that makes me very sad. I know he'll always be him in a soul sense...but being "Michael Jackson" - with all that that name meant on Earth, all that his physical self did and was, was like...a one time thing. This is crazy depressing not only knowing it's gone, but that I missed it.

I so so totally agree but if you had seen the CHILDREN struttin his stuff and mimicking MJ's moves you will see that somehow EVEN MJ's physical body lives on even....INSPIRED kids who LOVE him are doing his thing! :)

NO ONE will ever ever ever replace Michael.........but if he saw these kids inspired by him doing his thing to their best abillity.........what would he say???
He'd do that lovely lil giggle and say shyly..''that's beautiful'........:agree:

wow that is really amazing!!! I've gotten several signs.. that I feel his presence is with me sometimes. When I first played the Will you be there fan video for the first time on the 29th.. I heard the strangest noise like oooooo almost like a ghost was in the room. Maybe it was Michael and he was watching the video with me?
I've gotten several signs, the cloud face, the yellow bird, and many others that I did not share. Michael is fine :yes: I can only hope God keeps him safe and happy. He is the greatest angel. I wouldnt mind to keep getting signs hehe but I ask alot for them and I talk to Michael alot so.. I hope other fans get signs too!

Thanks for sharing this Billie Jean - I feel better after reading it.

I believe that Michael is all around us, I can feel his energy around when certain things happen or when I feel bad, its hard to explain but its almost like he's trying to pick us up emotionally.

I went out to a Tribute night on his birthday, before I went out I was feeling very down and had been crying into my pillow. When I got back later there was a single white feather on my pillow.

My father is Irish and he taught us that this is a sign that a person very dear to you who has passed on has visited to let you know they are well and to give you strength. A similar thing happened on my grandmother's birthday a few years ago (she had passed away when my mother was 7). Mom had been particularly down on this anniversary, got up to go to the kitchen and when she came back there was a white feather in her chair.

I talk to Michael all the time in my head, full proper conversations about my day etc. My sister thinks I've lost it - big time!!!

Thanks for sharing that. I do try to think that Michael is fine. Especially since I had gotten a few signs myself. Like I had seen 2 perfect heart shaped clouds. I have seen this one cloud formation that was kind of shaped as Michael's MJ symbol. And on that same day I had seen this huge cloud with a perfect star shaped hole cut out of it. That one I still can't seem to figure out. But I want to take them as all signs from Michael. To tell me that he is alright. But I just have trouble trying to. My mind and my heart is just not letting me do that. Which is why I am still in a state of deep depression and sadness. Which then causes me to be always continuesly thinking about him.

That's really beautiful, and I believe these were signs from Michael. He loved and cared for the fans so much while he was here, and love is way stronger than death. He is looking after us more than ever, we are blessed.

Michael leaves his footprints everywhere on this planet, even though he is not here. And that is very beautiful :) He is with everyone who let's him in to their heart and their world...

It makes me so happy to read this! :) Obviously we are several people getting signs from Michael. He's still here in his spirit, I just know it now.. All these signs ;o Great guy ^^

Last night i lay in bed for a little while (earlier than normal) and i asked my spirit guide to connect to me Michael. Shortly after, i felt this beautiful feeling inside me and all over my body. I really felt it was MJ's energy. i felt all tingly all over, calm and happy. So when i go to bed tonight (which will be shortly), i am going to do same thing again, connect with MJ.

I talk to MJ in my head too, almost everyday.

I had a dream with MJ in on morning of 18th Aug. In this dream MJ was in a room (think was hotel room), and he had his hair tied back and i was in room with him. I asked him if he would like some reiki and he looked at me with a puzzled look and i said ''Do you want some healing''. He knew what healing was, but not reiki. His hands and feet were cold, so i put a blanket around him and i could see his vitiligo on his legs. MJ was doing a surprise benefit concert called 'Heal The World' and it was kept hush hush. I had to go around and tell people about his surprise appearance and i remember kissing this young girl on the cheek.

This was such a nice dream that i wanted it to continue the next day, but it didn't lol.
The dream was as if it was so real. I love MJ being in my dreams.

Just thought i'd share that dream with you all. xx

Thanks for sharing this Billie Jean - I feel better after reading it.

I believe that Michael is all around us, I can feel his energy around when certain things happen or when I feel bad, its hard to explain but its almost like he's trying to pick us up emotionally.

I went out to a Tribute night on his birthday, before I went out I was feeling very down and had been crying into my pillow. When I got back later there was a single white feather on my pillow.

My father is Irish and he taught us that this is a sign that a person very dear to you who has passed on has visited to let you know they are well and to give you strength. A similar thing happened on my grandmother's birthday a few years ago (she had passed away when my mother was 7). Mom had been particularly down on this anniversary, got up to go to the kitchen and when she came back there was a white feather in her chair.

I talk to Michael all the time in my head, full proper conversations about my day etc. My sister thinks I've lost it - big time!!!

aww that is beautiful. :)
I had a white feather on my front door step about a week or so ago....but didnt think anything of it.........did notice it though.......as it seemed strange that it should be right there on my door step!! :doh:
Thanks. I guess we all have our little signs.......Michael is ok but that doesnt make it any easier to bear really does it? :agree:

Last night i lay in bed for a little while (earlier than normal) and i asked my spirit guide to connect to me Michael. Shortly after, i felt this beautiful feeling inside me and all over my body. I really felt it was MJ's energy. i felt all tingly all over, calm and happy. So when i go to bed tonight (which will be shortly), i am going to do same thing again, connect with MJ.

I talk to MJ in my head too, almost everyday.

I had a dream with MJ in on morning of 18th Aug. In this dream MJ was in a room (think was hotel room), and he had his hair tied back and i was in room with him. I asked him if he would like some reiki and he looked at me with a puzzled look and i said ''Do you want some healing''. He knew what healing was, but not reiki. His hands and feet were cold, so i put a blanket around him and i could see his vitiligo on his legs. MJ was doing a surprise benefit concert called 'Heal The World' and it was kept hush hush. I had to go around and tell people about his surprise appearance and i remember kissing this young girl on the cheek.

This was such a nice dream that i wanted it to continue the next day, but it didn't lol.
The dream was as if it was so real. I love MJ being in my dreams.

Just thought i'd share that dream with you all. xx

How touchingly beautiful Andrea. :)
Dreams are so special, and you feel like you have actually spent time with the person you dreamt of dont you. .........
I fell asleep listening to MJ as I normally do..........when I awoke ''heal the world song'' was playing............MJ 24/7............:yes:
xxx

Can't believe I've not read this thread sooner!! I really like it Jenny :D It was so great that you got these signs. I've only had two signs but have been preoccupied with my bike ride preperations to truly relax and just chill for 5 minutes. See you in Canterbury? ;)

oh...i want my sign too~~~
um...i thought the sound maybe came from Angles or the replied of Michael, haah^^
how a crazy i had thought...
um...i hope Michael can lives well in heaven too, wish he can find his happiness in there=]

Without a doubt!!!

Michael's spirit is EVERYWHERE.

I believe God gave Michael permission to remain among us so he can take care of his kids, comfort his fans & make sure his business and justice gets done the right way.

Michael's spirit is definitely among us, especially those who truly loved him.

Take great comfort in what you know and have witnessed. I saw something 26th of june that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. It gave me a little peace.

I have to share this with you all! :)

I went to Michaels birthday tribute events at London St James' park ( originally intended at Trafalger Square until moved on) and then at the O2 Greenwich London.

When all the activities were over and I went back to my hotel room, alone, and the grief hit me............:(
I wrote out a little poem on the hotel note pad............some words I said were ''Michael Jackson King of Pop'' and then I heard someone whispering ''Michael Jackson is the King of Pop'' :)
I got goose bumps and asked out loud................who said that?
Then nothing...........:(

BUT this is a big but........................in the morning whilst gathering my bags together I wrote out ''PLEASE GIVE A SIGN'' that you are fine and ok.....................the hotal TV came on automatically as prob set to .................BUT speech saying ''GREAT'' He's GREAT'' came on and then off again in the very same second!! :)
The rational me says this was a radio or tv discussion about a footballer or something..............BUT what TIMING!!! :)

Why those words and why then?

You make your own minds up! I know what I think!

Michael is doing just great! He's fine! :)

It's only US who are NOT FINE cos we MISS Michael so so so much....:(

Wouldnt it be so lovely if this WAS HIS WAY to say he is OK??? :angel:

you just made me cry ...you are so right...

I haven't got a sign of MJ being fine. But one night I ask God to give me a sign and let me know that MJ is fine. But I got this instend:

MJ was trying so hard to get into my dream but he couldn't. I saw half of him. Then he went. (That might of been a sign when he died :( maybe he tried to come back but he couldn't :( )

I think I had finally got my sign that Michael really is fine and that he really is ok. A few hours ago I was crying and missing Michael so very badly. Plus knowing what is going to be happening in a few hours or so. That I went to the one window of my house and I had said a prayer to God. And I had ask him to please always keep Michael Jackson and his children safe and happy. Because they really deserve it. And after I had said a prayer I saw an angel shaped cloud. That really made me feel better when I saw that cloud. And I knew right there Michael really is happy and safe now.

Back