Tj and kim kardashian???

Yeah. It's well documented. She was a big support for him when his mother died. He was dating her around the brotherhood time. I believe they went to the same high school (don't quote me on that though).

For some reason i thought it was Taryll that was going out with a kardashian

I just looked it up and they dated from when Kim was 14 - 18 and TJ 16 - 20.

I believe they went to the same high school (don't quote me on that though).

I think Kim went to an all-girls' Catholic school, lol doubt TJ was there :)

Wow, I didn't know they dated. Wow, TJ is a hottie.

Yep! and Taryll and Kourtney were in a long realationship too. I say that TJ and Taryll should have stayed with the Dash girls. Then they would have been had a reality show...lol

He was! He was with Kourt.

DUDEEEE!!! You are RIGHT!!!! HERE's the Site I found...

http://www.famoushookups.com/site/relationship_detail.php?name=Kourtney-Kardashian&celebid=6617&relid=11581

THIS IS AMAZING!!! THE DASH Girls...and THE Jackson Boys...What about Taj&Khloe...lolz i'm Just JKing

But they look hot together...:D

Got this of off Khloe's Page
gallery_main-xmas04_3wtmk.jpg

Taryll is sitting at the far left...

Last edited:
Kourtney was with Taryll? Lucky girl!
OMG for five years? Holy!

LMAO!
Yep! Kourtney was on the Wendy Williams show and she was asked did she date black guys and she say yes she did and that her last boyfriend was Black and Dominican. She didn't say his name but all 3T fans know who she was talking about if they saw the show.... Taryll is Black and Dominican!!

I always thought Taryll and Rashida Jones, Quincy Jones' daughter, would have made a cute couple. Rashida also went to the same school as 3T. Imagine those genes mixed together. Musical heaven.

I don't think Quincy's daughter's Rashida or Kidada have dated any of Michael's nephews. I don't even know if they were/are friends with anyone in Michael's family. Quincy Jones and his family to my knowledge only had a close connection to Michael, but who knows for sure ?

I don't think Quincy's daughter's Rashida or Kidada have dated any of Michael's nephews. I don't even know if they were/are friends with anyone in Michael's family. Quincy Jones and his family to my knowledge only had a close connection to Michael, but who knows for sure ?

I never meant to imply that Rashida and Taryll ever dated. I was just saying that I thought they would have made a cute couple if they would of ever dated. They are only a year apart and went to the same school, and also come from famous well known musical background.

WOW, is that Khloe!?!?!? All the Kardashians went to the same school as the Jackson's at Buckley. Katherine was really active with the school as well. Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and their mom attended the memorial. Kim tweeted after saying that Paris was so brave she knew how hard it was because she spoke at her dad's funeral.
DUDEEEE!!! You are RIGHT!!!! HERE's the Site I found...

http://www.famoushookups.com/site/relationship_detail.php?name=Kourtney-Kardashian&celebid=6617&relid=11581

THIS IS AMAZING!!! THE DASH Girls...and THE Jackson Boys...What about Taj&Khloe...lolz i'm Just JKing

But they look hot together...:D

Got this of off Khloe's Page
gallery_main-xmas04_3wtmk.jpg

Taryll is sitting at the far left...

who's kim kardashain? some actrice?

Kim is a "reality" star (and she's gorgeous). Her father was one of OJ Simpson's lawyers. She became popular being friends with Paris Hilton, and then she had a sex tape and became REALLLLLY popular after that! Her and her sisters (Khloe and Kourtney) and her family (her step-dad is Bruce Jenner and her step-brother is Brody Jenner who was on The Hills) have a reality show on E! called Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

WOW, is that Khloe!?!?!? All the Kardashians went to the same school as the Jackson's at Buckley.

No they didn't. Kourtney and Kim went to Marymount Girls' High School and Khloe I think was homeschooled. Don't know about Rob.

Didn't know Taryll and Kourtney dated but I knew about TJ and Kim. Those are really cute pictures of them and they made cute couples. :)

My opinion of the Kardashians is not a very good one. I was incredibly bored once and I watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Oh God.. :smilerolleyes:

But anyway, I have to admit: they are really beautiful! TJ and Kim and Taryll and Kourtney made nice couples.

Thanks pamarella i knew Tarlly dated one of them but thought it was Kim not Kourt. lol

Just got done watching Keeping Up With The Kardashions--even though I can't STAND Kim K. She's just UUUgggghhh!! SO effin' snobby and such a f$^($%g hater-hypocrite. It's still entertaining for me to watch, though, because I love watching Kourtney and Khloe constantly putting her in her place. It's HI-Larious. :p

Back