Marcus Jackson - This Is It song (just like him)

Me gonna LOVE you long time.

Me love it :wild: :clapping: :punk: :dancin:

is this Michael or someone else?? he sounds exactly like michael...its quite scary.

EDIT: read the comments.

he sounds good...wonder where he got this instrumental ,because it was never released...now i got tears in my eyes again:(

Haha, Sony can pay him to secretely record "new unreleased" MJ songs.

it's cute, but it is not a new song it is keep the faith

Pmsl @ "wish the f'ing doctor could have left you alone"!!!!

Sad but true!

He does sound a lot like Michael.

Haha, Sony can pay him to secretely record "new unreleased" MJ songs.

it's funny but you know it could also be true and give Sony -or some others- some ''interesting'' ideas....hmmm...they'd do anything for more cash!:doh::scratch:

Fine but clearly nothing to see with Michael's voice. Btw, I regret people try to promote their handmade videos with attractive and fake titles. It makes me skip them immediately rather than listening to them.

He sound kinda close. I sing close too. I luv singin' like him especially durin' the late 70's and early 80's. :)

Last edited:
he does not sound like Michael Jackson. Sorry, marcus..

He does have another video though were he sings a bit of, IJCSLY and there he sounds kinda like him.

The Gone too Soon one that you put in the first post is better, he sounds more like MJ there..

And with some professional tweaks in the studio, I bet nobody will notice the difference.

Hi! I'm Marcus Joseph's girlfriend :) Marcus is not doing anything to make his voice sound like Michael Jackson... Marcus has his own unique voice!!! On the "This Is It" tribute he made for Michael he did add some "hiccups" and stuff like MJ does, but other than that he sang as himself... :)

Marcus is working on his own music at the moment.. With some producers from America.

He won the title as "Norway's Michael Jackson" the 29th of August this year. Here is the link:

http://www.vg.no/musikk/michael-jackson/artikkel.php?artid=566777

He sound kinda close. I sing close too. I luv singin' like him especially durin' the late 70's and early 80's. :)

Me too, I do the 90s voice. I got a clip of myself singing "Human Nature", I just have to figure out a way to post it. I dont have a Youtube account.

Wow.
No one is like Michael but I think Marcus is very good.
Quite impressed. I wish him good luck.

i appreciate that he loves MJ, but that something something that is MJ is still missing. and i don't appreciate when people do it. the sense that it is not the original, is clearly there

Back