LaToya & Janet Had Fight

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Sisterly feud surfaces in arguments over Michael’s kids

More raw emotion in the Jackson family: I’ve learned that Janet and LaToya Jackson got into expletive-filled screaming matches in three separate phone calls this week.
Janet is furious about LaToya continuing to give press interviews about Michael, his kids and the “This Is It” film. According to a reliable family insider, Janet “is sick and tired of LaToya’s insatiable need to in the spotlight,” and is particularly angry about LaToya’s comments about the kids “being in therapy,” when they merely had some grief counseling to deal with the shock of their father’s death.

While the children understandably deeply miss Michael, “they are coping extremely well,” says the source, who adds LaToya is “insanely jealous of Janet,” especially since Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket have made it clear they want Janet, and not LaToya or another family member, to be named successor guardian for them upon Katherine Jackson’s death.

:bugeyed

Source: SuburbanChicagoNews.com

this could just be garbage, Latoya always said her and Janet were the closest of the whole family when she was in big brother, but siblings fight, trust me I know !!

Last edited:
Sounds plausible even if not true. La Toya must zip it!

If its true that they want Janet as their guardian.. I'm ok with it. Janet has always been good to Mike! DUNK

This is frm a Chicago paper=BULL!!!!!So not true
This story so fake its desperate

I wish it did happen if it didn't...

Toya needs someone to scream in her face STFU!!!!

Don't believe this is true. But I have to say that I agree that LaToya is a media hog and needs to be quiet about MJ and his kids. Those kids are not falling apart. They are very mature children for their ages. Of course, they miss their father. He was a wonderful person and very loving. But they will get through this.

don't believe it, janet should take care of Randy and his friends , they are the most dangerous , then comes Latoya

Probably fake but I do think she is going to far and wish she would stop.

funny as hell....i'd be more pissed at jermaine and joe than toy. but oh well....

...and Randy.

She's insanely jealous b/c the kids don't want her to be the successor guardian but Janet instead? Yeah ok...I'll bet this comes from the gossip section of that site.

pffft! What is with the posting of tabloid rubbish latley? This article is pure garbage! Look at the wording "according to family friends"...lol

The media just want to start bullshit...this sounds more like what some of the public 'wish' would have happened...i doubt it actually did

I can't believe the La Toya bashing is starting again :bugeyed

sorry I just got this off the internet lol... Latoyas doing well now though IMO

I am sick and tired of that tabloid dirt. Why bothering to spread those vicious lies? BAN IT NOW: YOU MAKE people RICH that destroyed MJ's reputation. Why? Are you bored? There are other things you all could read and do.

The media just want to start bullshit...this sounds more like what some of the public 'wish' would have happened...i doubt it actually did

True. They claimed MJ is sick and broken and you know what else because that is what people WANNA hear. And this is why they are writing "Liz is going to die" for so many years now.

it's here cuz people wanna talk mess. they wanna find a reason. mike forgave her for that so move on from that.

the time is NOW and is what she saying so bad. if it's all that, then jan don't need to yell at her. yelling at la toya is like screaming at a tree. she won't get it. nice woman but very simple....very simple

Back