LaToya & Janet Had Fight

What I say is that LaToya doesn't do herself or her family any good by talking like this. The image of the family gets ruined every time she opens her mouth and says ridiculous things or very private things. She needs to be yelled at! For crying out loud!! SHUT UP LATOYA!!

What I say is that LaToya doesn't do herself or her family any good by talking like this. The image of the family gets ruined every time she opens her mouth and says ridiculous things or very private things. She needs to be yelled at! For crying out loud!! SHUT UP LATOYA!!

Amazing post! =P

it's here cuz people wanna talk mess. they wanna find a reason. mike forgave her for that so move on from that.

the time is NOW and is what she saying so bad. if it's all that, then jan don't need to yell at her. yelling at la toya is like screaming at a tree. she won't get it. nice woman but very simple....very simple
:yes::clapping:

Hi....I hope this is just another tabloid rumor....IDK.... emotions could be running very high....... LaToya needs to shut her mouth! The kids and family don't need this!:no::no:

la toya ruined the family image?

not jermaine's claymation look or randy putting mj in further debt or joe's oddball comments but la toya? :doh:

la toya ruined the family image?

not jermaine's claymation look or randy putting mj in further debt or joe's oddball comments but la toya? :doh:
Them too....except LaToya is the one that they quote over and over again recently....Joe should STFU already also!

So many terms for "shut up" in the Urban Dictionary...like "close your mouth", "keep your trap shut"...etc. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shut+up

You know, as in http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/shut+up

bottle up, choke, dry up, dummy up, fall silent, gag, hold tongue, hush, keep trap shut, muzzle, pipe down, quiet, quieten, quit chattering, shush, silence, soft-pedal, still, stop talking

Sometimes it seems that years with Jack Gordon, have efed Latoya's brain. What she does reminds me of the quote from Shmuley tapes, when Mike, said that his brothers love to be on tv, and will use every opportunity, to give an interview.
Please she is so much opposite of him in this. Just as he said. She really constantly talks of him, which I don't find, ethic. If Janet yelled at her, she is completly right.

media created B.S cause the other week they claimed janet would have the kids after katherine and then toya says she would like them.so they create this

I cannot stand Latoya, nor Joe, nor Jermaine...but Randy...is the bottom of the barrel.

I despise the guy for what he is doing.

And yes, Latoya needs to STFU already. So does Joe. Jermaine...

On the other hand, I'd much rather Randy talking to the press then the bullsh!t he is doing behind semi closed doors.

Last edited:
Sisterly feud surfaces in arguments over Michael’s kids

More raw emotion in the Jackson family: I’ve learned that Janet and LaToya Jackson got into expletive-filled screaming matches in three separate phone calls this week.
Janet is furious about LaToya continuing to give press interviews about Michael, his kids and the “This Is It” film. According to a reliable family insider, Janet “is sick and tired of LaToya’s insatiable need to in the spotlight,” and is particularly angry about LaToya’s comments about the kids “being in therapy,” when they merely had some grief counseling to deal with the shock of their father’s death.

While the children understandably deeply miss Michael, “they are coping extremely well,” says the source, who adds LaToya is “insanely jealous of Janet,” especially since Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket have made it clear they want Janet, and not LaToya or another family member, to be named successor guardian for them upon Katherine Jackson’s death.

:bugeyed

Source: SuburbanChicagoNews.com

Another "source". I wonder how much they get paid for this made up stuff. About two weeks ago they were supposed to be fighting over the kids being on TV and of course we know that was false. I guess they have to make stuff up to stay relevant.

media created B.S cause the other week they claimed janet would have the kids after katherine and then toya says she would like them.so they create this

A while back I remember some mag cover w/ the kids picture and it had that they want Janet to be their mom. Seems like they are forgetting about the DRs (Diana and Debbie). Writing about inter-family fights seems more fun to them. :smilerolleyes:

Sisterly feud surfaces in arguments over Michael’s kids

More raw emotion in the Jackson family: I’ve learned that Janet and LaToya Jackson got into expletive-filled screaming matches in three separate phone calls this week.
Janet is furious about LaToya continuing to give press interviews about Michael, his kids and the “This Is It” film. According to a reliable family insider, Janet “is sick and tired of LaToya’s insatiable need to in the spotlight,” and is particularly angry about LaToya’s comments about the kids “being in therapy,” when they merely had some grief counseling to deal with the shock of their father’s death.

While the children understandably deeply miss Michael, “they are coping extremely well,” says the source, who adds LaToya is “insanely jealous of Janet,” especially since Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket have made it clear they want Janet, and not LaToya or another family member, to be named successor guardian for them upon Katherine Jackson’s death.

:bugeyed

Source: SuburbanChicagoNews.com

it makes sence to me Latoya is talking about the kids going to therapy, well she is TALKING ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!, while i see pics of the kids laughing and all kind of normal stuff, sometimes i do see Prince Michael I serious, but he's the biggets one, he is more mature and well, he may be the one who is suffering the most, but he is happy, i have seen him smiling a lot, i have seen Paris dancing in a pic!, so, wth is wrong with Latoya???

Janet is responsible

Back