Marlon & Tito on Steve Harvey Radio Show Thursday

I'm trying to listen to it now but it's not working at all for me. If it works for someone else, could you please let me/us know what they are saying?

I keep hearing about a camera, does anyone if this show uploads videos for people to see?

Last edited:
they are just goofing around =)

But it sounds like if they money is right, they will do some more shows....
Alwys the money =)

The show is kissing @$$...Lol...JK JK JK...:lol:

no but They're praising the Jackson's how amazing they are and thanking them for what they've done for the music industry!!! :D

"Dancing Machine"! Take us out!!! Again, Mike's voice...:(

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Like they said, the greatest entertainment family of all time!

I missed it because I don't have a radio in my room. But I think that I like Steve Harvey much more than Tom Joyner. Nothing to worry about here.

Steve Harvey used to be a good friend of Michaels, a damn shame that he wasn't invited to the memorial or funeral but instead the family invited the likes of Barbara Walters (memorial) and Brian Oxman (funeral)

Steve Harvey used to be a good friend of Michaels, a damn shame that he wasn't invited to the memorial or funeral but instead the family invited the likes of Barbara Walters (memorial) and Brian Oxman (funeral)

Oh wow, I don't remember seeing him at the funeral, but I thought that maybe they just didn't get him on film. I had no idea that he was not invited to the memorial or funeral.

I'm surprised, to say the least. Steve has always been supportive of Michael. ALWAYS!

Oh wow, I don't remember seeing him at the funeral, but I thought that maybe they just didn't get him on film. I had no idea that he was not invited to the memorial or funeral.

I'm surprised, to say the least. Steve has always been supportive of Michael. ALWAYS!

Like you said, maybe he was there...
Even if he wasn't there, he's still being very good to the family.:clapping:

I know he has always been supportive of Michael, one of the few in the last decade. Steve was asked about it and he said that he watched the memorial like millions of other American's at home, same goes for the funeral as he was not invited.

Like you said, maybe he was there...
Even if he wasn't there, he's still being very good to the family.:clapping:
He said he was not invited. But I can't even blame the family they had no idea who his friends were, in their mind Oxman and Walters were Michael's friends.
I can't be the only one who remembers Steve saying he was not invited. Someone else has to remember this as well

He said he was not invited. But I can't even blame the family they had no idea who his friends were, in their mind Oxman and Walters were Michael's friends.
I can't be the only one who remembers Steve saying he was not invited. Someone else has to remember this as well

Thanks twinklee. I had no idea.

And if I recall correctly, Steve was also friends with Randy Jackson. When Steve first went to radio he talked about the time he went to church with Michael and Randy (during the trial). I vaguely remember him telling a few cute little stories regarding Randy, when he was doing one of his request for folks to call in and give an update. On that particular day, Steve was requesting the Michael call-in and give an update.

(Steve did that from time to time, i.e. calling out a person's name and requesting that they call into the show.)

I love Steve!!! Unfortnately I missed this segment. Hope it gets on YouTube soon.

But yeah, shame he didn't get invited...I find that very odd...I mean, he knew Randy.

Are you sure he said he wasn't invited?

I love Steve!!! Unfortnately I missed this segment. Hope it gets on YouTube soon.

But yeah, shame he didn't get invited...I find that very odd...I mean, he knew Randy.

Are you sure he said he wasn't invited?
Yes. And you are welcome Big Apple 2 :)

What has that got to do with this thread. please do not bring negagivity to this thread, esp if you dislike the jackson family. let the love reign supreme. with the L.O.V.E

It's hard for us to know what is true and what is not, who really was Michael's true friends and who wasn't. I'm sure we can name a few we know, except his family, that were close to him his whole life but other than that I'm thinking we're all gussing more or less...

I'm just glad he stod bye Michael and The Jackson family through all the hard times and that he is still doing that.

can someone summarize what they said during the show? i missed it =/

can someone summarize what they said during the show? i missed it =/

I didn't listen to the whole thing but of what I heard, they talked about the Jackson show and if they will do more episodes. Also talked about the new record they are recording and that they might be going on tour.

Back