Michael ACTING SKILLS

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
As the Hughes Brothers have spoken about Michael's acting skills, i decided to post some vids to show them, some incredible commercials and stuff so we can all see,

you can ADD more vids showing more acting skills too ;D

This commercial is called "The chase"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igoys7XoR24&feature=related

This one is called "Dreams" and has some behind the scene images
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwhTTdQaA2g&feature=related

This one is called "New Generation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0jY4WvCIc&feature=related

This one is called "Convention" (were Michael got his hair on fire)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9HSotu5OIE&feature=channel

Another commercial for the famous soft drink "rare"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e6iwbHr6gA

Soft Drink Commercial, "I'll be There"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apsPr9EEogg

RARE commercial for Japan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4L3Qwafojw&feature=related

COOLEST COMMERCIAL EVER (at least for me :) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvARh-LQ2Bs

One of Michael's funniest actings ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIEeWWwV33M&feature=related

ENJOY :wild: :wild: :wild:

Reactions: Bee
over acting? funny, i never saw any of that in Ghost or the Ads up there.

Please, If that is someones opinion let them have it. We can't all agree all the time, some think he was a good actor some don't. Whichever, They are allowed to say.

I go with. He was ok, But not great. Ghosts was his best acting IMO. :wub:

i think it's hard to say he's a bad actor, because it would take away from the film, if he was. it worked for me, because i watched. i think he's a good actor, not just..oh i'm watching cus he's Michael. because i tend to be drawn to something if all the elements are working..even if i hate the person. i know some radio hosts who i listen to, that i hate, because their talent is inescapable. and believe me, if one element of their presentation sucks, i'd run, cus i hate the person. on the same token..as much as i might love Michael, if one element of his presentation sucks, i won't be able to tolerate ANY of the presentation. it would be like a fly in the ointment. so he managed magic in every part of his presentation, whether it be the acting or the music.

Please, If that is someones opinion let them have it. We can't all agree all the time, some think he was a good actor some don't. Whichever, They are allowed to say.

I go with. He was ok, But not great. Ghosts was his best acting IMO. :wub:

I didn't disagree with him i gave my opinion like he did. Is there something im missing.??

I like Michael's acting, especially his parts in Ghosts.
I think if someone is a good or not so good actor to a certain degree is a matter of taste - just as music is. Some like this, some like that, as it is with most things in life. :2cents:

I didn't disagree with him i gave my opinion like he did. Is there something im missing.??

Nope, and theres NOTHING wrong with it :D

I really love Ghosts, in a whole. But now that you know my opinion, all the other actors in that flick was also overacting, the mommys and the kids.. That annoys me BIG TIME.. But i really like the atmosphere in it, the music, the colors and MICHAEL!

He's good as The Mayor as well. Love that part!

I didn't even know it was him until I watched the credits. :eek:

exactly. that's why i think he was so good, and could have played anything he wanted. obviously, necessity made him an expert with makeup. between him and a cooperative hollywood, and their high tech makeup people, who knows where it could have gone..

I loved Ghost..He did a great job in that short-film and also the classic, THRILLER!!

I love his acting.

He could sing.
He could dance.
He could draw.
He could paint.
He could direct.
He could choreograph.
He could create.
He could photograph.
He could act.

And the list goes on, darlings!

And I'm sorry, but... whoever said he was a "bad actor" uhm....

you need to go and watch Ghosts.

And PERFORMING is ACTING.

OKAY?

The Billie Jean routine, the Smooth Criminal routine, the Dangerous routine... ACTING is a BIG PART OF THAT!

OK?

If you want to see a bad musician/actor go and watch Elvis's films.

honestly.

I just love him on THE WIZ, he was sublime there, and remember the movie was not good, but Michael made that movie a good one, Diana overacted like hell there, i do love the music though, but most of all that Scarecrow :)

And i love him as well on You Rock My World shortfilm and what about his acting on The Way You Make Me Feel???? , he plays excelent, all his short films, like Smooth Criminal, and of course i loved him on Moonwalker.

And what about the Bad shortfilm, AWESOME! BRILLIANT!!!, and it was Martin Scorsese directing there, i mean he was an excelent actor,

but i do think he loved more to do music and TO DIRECT movies than act them, though it is said he really wanted to do The Hook, in which he would have played Peter Pan (but Steven Spielberg opted Robin Williams, which i like as an actor but did NOT FIT IN THAT MOVIE AT ALL!) Michael would have done a perfect Peter Pan there!!.... what was Spielberg thinking about when he opted for Williams over Michael... and this was in the early 90's when Michael WAS PETER PAN.

And of course Ghosts, wonderful...

Anyway i do think he would have also loved to play the character of J.M Barry that Johnny Depp played on Finding Neverland, but may be he would have loved to direct that wonderful movie...

It is said that after the This Is It concerts Michael had everything arranged to DIRECT a film about a book he loved, "They Cage The Animals At Night" by Jennings Michael Burch... guess we will never see it now.

Here is an article about the movie I told you Michael wanted to direct after THIS IS IT

http://www.metro.co.uk/metrolife/707297-jackson-planned-to-direct-indie-film

Ann Lee - 22nd July, 2009

Jackson planned to direct indie film

Michael Jackson planned to direct a small indie film about foster children before his sudden death, it has been revealed.

B-movie director Bryan Michael Stoller claimed the 50-year-old singer had committed to co-directing and financing the movie called They Cage the Animals at Night.

The project was based on Jennings Michael Burch's 1985 autobiography, in which he details his experiences at various foster homes as a child.

Jackson showed the book to Stoller in 2002 at his Neverland estate and asked if he wanted to produce and co-direct a movie version, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"Michael told me often he felt like he grew up as an orphan, like a foster kid, because he never was in one home," Stoller said.

michaeljacksonREX_450x300.jpg
Michael Jackson planned stump up $8m to make They Cage the Animals at Night

"To him every hotel was like a different foster home. He said he used to sit in the window and see kids playing outside and cry because he couldn't be part of that."

The singer, who died in June, had planned to start work on the film as soon as he finished his 50-date residency at London's O2 Arena.

"He was very excited about making movies and wanted his hands on everything, from working on screenplays to producing, to writing the music."

Jackson made a cameo in Stoller's 2004 straight to DVD flop Miss Cast Away but that didn't put him off from directing his own film.

"Michael was going to put up $8 million and not have to deal with any studios or producers and then take it to the studios afterward," Stoller said.

"He was very passionate about being a director. He was determined to make this movie."

Meanwhile, a documentary about Michael Jackson's last days based on rehearsal footage filmed during preparations for his This Is It! tour is scheduled to be released on October 30.

I love his acting.

He could sing.
He could dance.
He could draw.
He could paint.
He could direct.
He could choreograph.
He could create.
He could photograph.
He could act.

And the list goes on, darlings!

And I'm sorry, but... whoever said he was a "bad actor" uhm....

you need to go and watch Ghosts.

And PERFORMING is ACTING.

OKAY?

The Billie Jean routine, the Smooth Criminal routine, the Dangerous routine... ACTING is a BIG PART OF THAT!
:clapping:

i think they wanted Michael to be exec producer(give them the money and get out of the way) for the foster home movie. and the only reason why miss castaway was a flop is because hollywood didn't make it easy to find the dvd.

I just love him on THE WIZ, he was sublime there, and remember the movie was not good, but Michael made that movie a good one, Diana overacted like hell there, i do love the music though, but most of all that Scarecrow :)

And i love him as well on You Rock My World shortfilm and what about his acting on The Way You Make Me Feel???? , he plays excelent, all his short films, like Smooth Criminal, and of course i loved him on Moonwalker.

And what about the Bad shortfilm, AWESOME! BRILLIANT!!!, and it was Martin Scorsese directing there, i mean he was an excelent actor,

but i do think he loved more to do music and TO DIRECT movies than act them, though it is said he really wanted to do The Hook, in which he would have played Peter Pan (but Steven Spielberg opted Robin Williams, which i like as an actor but did NOT FIT IN THAT MOVIE AT ALL!) Michael would have done a perfect Peter Pan there!!.... what was Spielberg thinking about when he opted for Williams over Michael... and this was in the early 90's when Michael WAS PETER PAN.

And of course Ghosts, wonderful...

Anyway i do think he would have also loved to play the character of J.M Barry that Johnny Depp played on Finding Neverland, but may be he would have loved to direct that wonderful movie...

It is said that after the This Is It concerts Michael had everything arranged to DIRECT a film about a book he loved, "They Cage The Animals At Night" by Jennings Michael Burch... guess we will never see it now.

I'm personally glad he didn't do Hook after I saw it. It was a rubbish movie!!!

Back