Attention Sony: Memorabilia

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
I am writing this message to all the Sony people here and the Estate reps. I know you are watching these forums. I know you are going to be doing some HEAVY promotion for this new Album else you wont sell well and the fans will most definitely blame you. I want to remind you that not everyone who is a Michael Jackson fan is a size 6. The t-shirts that will no doubt be hitting the malls and such need to reflect ALL SIZE WOMEN. I have bought TII Shirts and had no choice but to turn them into pillows. Now I want to be proud of being a MJ fan and i want to wear his likeness proudly but in order to do so you need to make t-shirts that will fit my chest and stomach or hid them.

I know a lot of curvier girls will agree with this post and those who aint will most likely find a way to criticize me for my size and whining about it. But i am a fan and i want what every other woman has when it comes to MJ and t-shirts.

Sony Please take this into consideration.

I think Sony/Estate will mass market to the best business they know, failing if they do any in your size maybe you can contact a company to print some for you? There are some good t-shirt printers on ebay?

the problem with that is they have to have the permission to do it. I did try that once. It would be Copy Write infringement if they did it without permission.

I am writing this message to all the Sony people here and the Estate reps. I know you are watching these forums. I know you are going to be doing some HEAVY promotion for this new Album else you wont sell well and the fans will most definitely blame you. I want to remind you that not everyone who is a Michael Jackson fan is a size 6. The t-shirts that will no doubt be hitting the malls and such need to reflect ALL SIZE WOMEN. I have bought TII Shirts and had no choice but to turn them into pillows. Now I want to be proud of being a MJ fan and i want to wear his likeness proudly but in order to do so you need to make t-shirts that will fit my chest and stomach or hid them.

I know a lot of curvier girls will agree with this post and those who aint will most likely find a way to criticize me for my size and whining about it. But i am a fan and i want what every other woman has when it comes to MJ and t-shirts.

Sony Please take this into consideration.

You're right. They should make a wide range of sizes. Women and men come in all shapes and sizes.

I have to say I'm not a fan of the cuts (and fit) either. I wish they had more plain tee shirts. Not every girl wants to wear her t-shirts long and tight or fitted. I'm a very small girl but even the size small t-shirts were long and fitted all the way to my hips (which would only be okay with just leggings or something, but I'm not about to wear that. :blush: :no:) I end up having to buy the children's shirts because they're normal fitting t-shirts. So yeah, long tight babydoll tees for the women may sound cute, but if that's all there is then I'ma just have to pass on them. =/

lol, funny thread.

actually Sony has nothing to do with any merchandisue issue.

even the TII promo tees were made by Bravado.

well whoever makes them needs to include fat people in there design.

Amen, sista! I don't own any MJ shirts for that very reason. I like shirts to be loose-fitting and long enough to cover my aSSets, if you know what I mean. I'm not like 500lbs or anything, but I am overweight and don't like things snug. :no: Matter of fact, even when I wasn't overweight I didn't like things snug either. LOL :cheeky:

i agree guys!! im a larger woman and yes alot of the woman/girl style mjs shirts fit vvv tight.. i just buy mens at least they are loose they have alot of mj mens that could work for us gals too!!!!! :yes:

Last edited:
yea well even some of those dont work. The problem i have is that my ta ta's are to big and the shirt wont go over them. so like a 5 X is my best bet for a t-shirt. I know it seams big to some of y'all but aint none of u gotta lug around the stack like me.

i got big ta tas too lol thats why i prefer mens tshirts (mj ones ) over the womens lol i feel all squished in womans!!!

I quite like the fit of the t-shirts and would like to own more. I can see a huge TV campaign for this during prime time, in the UK it needs to be advertised during programmes like the X Factor and heavily during the press.

i got 4 t-shirts 1 is a small and i made that into the pillow... It was a thriller one, i have 1 medium and 1 extra large and 1 that is 2x but 2 of those are mens shirts. A lot of t-shirt makers want to exclude the heavier fans because they think we dont matter and we want to wear Michael lol. We WANT to buy this stuff but no one will make them big enough for us to buy.

I generally don't wear t-shirts because they cling in all the wrong places, lol. Also, I don't like the crew neck t-shirts. I prefer a more elongating V-neck.

Anyway, whoever orders or produces these MJ t-shirts needs to remember us curvy girls. We are people too. :)

ok i have another question... This stuff from Bravado is it legal? I just bout a Crap load of MJ stuff from Dollar General and i was just curious what came out of all that deal with bravado.

additiontomycollection.gif

Last edited:
i bought them at a little store called Dollar General. its just a little dollar store. and yea Bravado. it was something about a law suit for selling MJ items. I never figured out whatever come of the lawsuit.

ok cool i didn't want to ya know add fuel to the legal fire. i wanted to buy a t-shirt but they didn't have any, tbh i dont think my fat ass could wear it if i did buy it.

^That stuff is all official. The website for the manufacturer is here:

http://www.continentalaccessory.com/index.php/licensed-products

I have one of those notebooks and Bravado's logo is on the back.

i bought them at a little store called Dollar General. its just a little dollar store. and yea Bravado. it was something about a law suit for selling MJ items. I never figured out whatever come of the lawsuit.
Thanks! :) OMG! It's all beautiful. :wild: Unfortunately not it impossible buy online, I live in another country. :(

Back