Re: 18 pound tickets on viagogo now

this are the tickets i got from viagogo:

Michael Jackson
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:30 PM

Section:C3
Row:T
Seats:236 - 237

everyone keep their eyes open on viagogo...even if they are upper tier, for that price, who cares?

on that o2 floor plan i have counted like 45 seats in one row for C blocks..lool and for one of my concerts i have C3 row D seat 53 (bought from tm)

maybe those who bought the cheap tickets should email via and asks whats gone on. obviously the seat numbers are wrong. and via shouldnt be selling wrongly advertised seats to start with.but like others say theres nothing to be gained from ppl sellng fake tickets as they get charged and wont recieve payment anyway or maybe the seller doesnt care as its only a small amount of money and they presume the buyer wont care cause the tickets were so cheap anyway

Guys you should also keep an eye on your credit card account for any unusual activity...

There were people who had their card details taken by hackers who targeted people's computers when they were making purchases on Ebay. So just keep an eye out...

If the tickets are genuine, a great bargain!

I agree with Katz and gLove, when something looks too good to be true it probably (but not always) is - check all bank statements, as remember that people sell via viagogo so there could be something dodgy going on. Hopefully they are genuine though :)

just got an email from viagogo saying that the seller still didnt confirm the transaction and that they contacted him now because of that. they will get back to be withing 2 days.

well, lets wait then...

thx. even if not, i tried it at least. but i still hope for the tickets, although i really start to think that this was a fake :)

just got an email from viagogo saying that the seller still didnt confirm the transaction and that they contacted him now because of that. they will get back to be withing 2 days.

well, lets wait then...

Me tooooooooo

lol. i bet at the other end of the internet a person is laughing his ass off cuz he fooled so many ppl with fake tix :p

Well I dont understand how Viagogo could be an offical seller if they could sell fake tickets! Like others have said we will get our money back if it is a mistake if not woop woop for us ;-) !!

There will be tickets either way, Have you read Viagogo's ticket guarantee? :cheeky:

Edit: nvm.. or a refund :lol: Oh well I don't mind anyways... LOL

Ticket Guarantee

At viagogo, every transaction is 100% guaranteed to be safe and secure. As well as making it easy and simple to buy or sell your tickets we ensure their safe and prompt delivery with online tracking, all supported by our customer service team.

Buyers: Once your order or winning auction has been confirmed by the seller
  • We guarantee that you will receive your tickets in time for the event
  • We will provide similar or better tickets than the tickets you have ordered or a full refund if any problem arises
If you have an issue with your ticket order please contact us immediately to allow us to resolve the issue on your behalf.

Sellers[/b]: Once your tickets have sold
  • We provide you with delivery methods that will make it safe and secure to send your tickets
  • We collect payment from the Buyer, protecting your identity and ensuring you are paid securely and promptly

Well I dont understand how Viagogo could be an offical seller if they could sell fake tickets!
they dont know they are fake. anyone can sell on there not just AEG

There will be tickets either way, Have you read Viagogo's ticket guarantee? :cheeky:

Buyers: Once your order or winning auction has been confirmed by the seller
  • We guarantee that you will receive your tickets in time for the event
  • We will provide similar or better tickets than the tickets you have ordered or a full refund if any problem arise
The thing is though, if the whole arena is sold out, how can they provide you with similar/better tickets? I'm sure there won't be many empty seats..
But at least you'll get your money back :)

i wonder if you can choose to get your money back or get similar or better seat or viagogo tells it what they choose.

wow maybe you who bought these cheap upper tier tickets end up receiving front row ones at the end :D

update just had this email from viagogo

Unfortunately we have had to cancel your transaction at the pre confirmation stage. This means that you should not be expecting any tickets for the transaction ID below and your payment method has not been charged. Please disregard any previous phone or e-mail communication regarding this order.

just got a ticket for a1 row q for 18 pound

18 jan
update another email

We apologise, but we will be forced to cancel Transaction ID: xxxxx This was indeed a false listing by an unscrupulous seller. We have blocked this member from our website. Please bear in mind that we have not charged your card for this transaction, so by canceling the transaction, we have merely cancelled the authorisation amount. This order will not show up in your account after being cancelled.

Well I guess we cant be too surprised? I'm not anyways.. always thought someone fishy about it LOL so not disappointed myself at all.

I'll check my mail when I get home from work to see if I have had the same thing.

I've just checked on my Viagogo account and it's showing as cancelled, The money for mine was taken from my bank straight away. They better put it back LOL! :lol:

Back