18 pound tickets on viagogo now. UPDATE, FAKE

Aww sorry guys :( That's really rubbish!

It's cool. :) I think we all are going anyways?
It would have been horrible if none of us had tickets then that happened. I am more than happy with the nights I am going.. that cheap one was just a bonus. haha!

Re: 18 pound tickets on viagogo now

update another email

We apologise, but we will be forced to cancel Transaction ID: xxxxx This was indeed a false listing by an unscrupulous seller. We have blocked this member from our website. Please bear in mind that we have not charged your card for this transaction, so by canceling the transaction, we have merely cancelled the authorisation amount. This order will not show up in your account after being cancelled.

Mine was a little different to this...

" Unfortunately, the seller of your tickets has pulled out of the sale, as they are no longer able to supply you with these tickets. This was a mistake listing due to the price of the tickets. Given that the sale has not yet been confirmed, we will regrettably have to cancel the transaction. "

I just emailed them this......... "sellers are obligated to complete the transaction and supply the tickets. " hehe from there website proberly will make no difference what so ever though.

Re: 18 pound tickets on viagogo now

Mine was a little different to this...

" Unfortunately, the seller of your tickets has pulled out of the sale, as they are no longer able to supply you with these tickets. This was a mistake listing due to the price of the tickets. Given that the sale has not yet been confirmed, we will regrettably have to cancel the transaction. "

I just emailed them this......... "sellers are obligated to complete the transaction and supply the tickets. " hehe from there website proberly will make no difference what so ever though.

i emailed them again and said will i get replacement tickets

thought it was too good to be true. Arent viagogo supposed to replace tickets that have been bought if they are deemed to be fake...?

thought it was too good to be true. Arent viagogo supposed to replace tickets that have been bought if they are deemed to be fake...?
maybe they do it only if you have received also your 2nd confirmation e-mail and they took off the money from your card....and at the end near the concert when you are supposed to receive the tickets by mail they do not arrive (the seller does not send it).

okay just got the mail (but in german) it basically says they cant offer any tickets to me since the transaction wasnt completed. thats why the order is cancelled. so i guess you wont have much success with your question for other tickets...

Sorry everyone. :( Especially to the ones who finally thought they had 1 ticket and now still have none. :(

wouldnt be surprised if via messed it up themself were the section rows typcial AEG ones?

No worries guys cause i have decided its my turn to win the euro millions tonight :p (lottery) I think its a record breaking amount of money tonight so if i win, i will buy the first 4 rows for the 8th july for mjjc members!! xx

everyone go out and buy a ticket for the next 2 months lol

Back