2 new groups to be created: "Downloads' addicted" and "MJNO groupies" (looking for two mods/leaders)

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
2 new groups to be created: "Downloads' addicted" and "MJNO groupies" (looking for two mods/leaders)

We've been reading some comments from MJNO's members they like to keep in contact each other. We've also seen there are many downloads' addicted fans coming from MJNO :D.

So we had a nice idea for you! :scorerer:

First we'd suggest you to take a tour of our main website (www.mjjcommunity.com) to discover all the features available for free to our members like personal blogs, videos, personal pages and....groups! Yes, we are a truly social network! Didn't you know it? :p

Groups. Let's say they are a sort of discussion groups. (check out MJJC's groups!)

Here comes our idea...to create 2 new groups:

Download group: for downloads' addicted fans who want to be updated about new downloads shared in MJJC
MJNO groupies (I've also read about MJNO refugees :p): you won't miss any friends you had @ MJNO.

As MJJC's members you can subscribe to your favorite groups and kept updated about groups' activities. Let's say there's a new rare file being uploaded. Well the group' moderator can write a new bulletin to inform about it and you could be alerted by PM or email as it happens!

So, we're looking for 2 motivated MJNO's members who would like to be leaders of these 2 new groups.

Are you worried about it? Maybe it would be too difficult? No problem at all! No particular technical skills needed! We'll train you in few minutes. We provide live support through msn/skype/aim.

Let's share your thoughts and write in this thread your application.

Team MJJC

Last edited:
Re: 2 new groups to be created: "Downloads' addicted" and "MJNO groupies" (looking for two mods/lead

I liked the idea!! :)
I haven't had the time to fully explore you website yet, but I intend to do that soon... ;)

Ow, btw, I like the name "MJNO refugees" better! :p
I don't want to a leader, though. I'm not ready for that! hehe

Re: 2 new groups to be created: "Downloads' addicted" and "MJNO groupies" (looking for two mods/lead

MJNO Groupies.. :lol::wub:

Last edited:

Aww, MJNO Groupies! I can't wait!! I need to go explore though and find out what these "groups" are:huh:.

I need to break away from the familiar MJNO threads! lol:lol:

:eek: Oo! Awesome! MJNO groupies! :lol:

Interesting. :cool:

Awesome idea! :) This is a great idea!

WOW great idea!
I'd like to be in the DOWNLOAD ADDICTED group ;)

We've been reading some comments from MJNO's members they like to keep in contact each other. We've also seen there are many downloads' addicted fans coming from MJNO :D.

So we had a nice idea for you! :scorerer:

First we'd suggest you to take a tour of our main website (www.mjjcommunity.com) to discover all the features available for free to our members like personal blogs, videos, personal pages and....groups! Yes, we are a truly social network! Didn't you know it? :p

Groups. Let's say they are a sort of discussion groups. (check out MJJC's groups!)

Here comes our idea...to create 2 new groups:

Download group: for downloads' addicted fans who want to be updated about new downloads shared in MJJC
MJNO groupies (I've also read about MJNO refugees :p): you won't miss any friends you had @ MJNO.

As MJJC's members you can subscribe to your favorite groups and kept updated about groups' activities. Let's say there's a new rare file being uploaded. Well the group' moderator can write a new bulletin to inform about it and you could be alerted by PM or email as it happens!

So, we're looking for 2 motivated MJNO's members who would like to be leaders of these 2 new groups.

Are you worried about it? Maybe it would be too difficult? No problem at all! No particular technical skills needed! We'll train you in few minutes. We provide live support through msn/skype/aim.

Let's share your thoughts and write in this thread your application.

Team MJJC
I'm interested. Either one is fine. :)

MJNO Groupies thanks

Yeay, MJNO reunion :D

or.... not really reunion, the site isn't even gone yet :p

I wanna be a MJNO groupie. :mello::lol:

The downloads group sounds like a great idea

That`s a great idea! I think that MOST fans are interested in downloads..(to share their videos, footages, specials ... with other fans):)

Well, I`m a MJNO refugee *lol*:p. I admit, a big download group was the first thing I had missed here! :eek: So, a separate large download area - that would be really a great asset for the Forum!:salut:

Last edited:

mjno groupies sounds cool ;).

That's a great idea!

MJNO groupie :)

Haha like it, MJNO groupies

Ooo, I love the idea of MJNO Groupies xD

MJNO Grupies :lol:

Last edited:

that's a cool idea :D

how to we go about getting to be a mod for this

hmm.... why two groups?

MJNO Groupies :wub: Thanks for doing this :)

What better team leader for the MJNO groupies than the most popular girl from MJNO? ;)

omg, I'm starting to like this forum:)
MJNO really had a very big download thread!
it would be great if we had one here too
waw, talking about a big, warm, sweet welcome!!!
It just would be great

Sounds good i love the downloads section from mjno.

Very nice of you to provide the members with these 2 groups :yes:

Thanks for that. :)

The d/l section here is building nicely with all the peeps bringing their links over here.

Back