2000 Watts VS. SHOUT!!!

Which One do you like better?

• Total voters

ASIS

Proud Member
So yeah... there you have it, choose!!

Hard one. But I go with 2000 Watts. It has surely grown on me so much, I love it! Shout is awesome as well, too bad it wasn't on Invincible.

I chose 2000 Watts! I love Shout but I always have to look up the lyrics. And they are brilliant lyrics! Probably amongst the best Michael has written. You just can't hear them all too well ha. A bit incomprehendable!

I went for 2000 Watts. Michael's voice is just hot!!! :D

I prefer the lyrics to 'Shout', but it's so difficult to get what he's saying without looking up the words to it. I've always loved 2000 watts. Michael's voice is at its peak during the 'Invincible era' in my opinion, but you can't hear that and make a judgement when listening to 'Shout', whereas you can during '2000 watts'.

OK, I'm going to make a decision. I choose...2000 watts. Sorry 'Shout' fans! I do like both songs though :)

ahhh I can't choose Dx ok lemmie think... uhhhh ok Shout, I like the lyrics better, very meaningful.

You know it's funny- I happened to listen to 2000 Watts this morning, before I even saw this thread. This was the first time I had listened to it since probably early last year. I loved it when Invincible came out but for some reason I just hadn't listened to it in a while. When I heard it this morning I just really fell in love with it again. The beat is so driving and MJ's voice is so low and different. The song really gives off a lot of energy.

So my vote goes to 2000 Watts!

SHOUT bo contest! some of the most powerful lyrics I've ever heard.

I hesitated because I liked both tunes.
The tune that I want to hear now is "2000 Watts".

I choose Shout. I've never been a fan of 2000 Watts as it's too much like Nsynch. I think Shout has better lyrics & music; I just wish the lyrics in Shout were delivered more clearly.

Ain't nothing like SHOUT to fiercely dance and jump everywhere in your room screaming ALL THIS MAKES ME WANNA SHOUT! and get are your anger out!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGH

Just listened to it doin all that and damn Ifeel better!

Both GREAT tracks, but I choose 2000 Watts as I feel Shout sounds a bit like a demo. Sounds a bit unfinished.

Back