2004 Photo: Michael, Janet, JD and the Jacksons

Re: NEW Photo: Michael, Janet, JD and the Jacksons

Officially the picture is from August 30th, 2004 at Noe Restaurant in Los Angeles... At the Omni Hotel.

For those who missed the date...

Thats a real awesome picture!!! Thanks so much for posting it! And I agree, there may be more of MIchael on Janet forums we haven't seen before! :)

Now that is one awesome picture, I love seeing them all together, though I don't see Marlon (do I need to have my eyes checked).
Looks like JD is officially a part of the family.

I don't think I believe that date..

Latoya, Janet, and Tito are wearing things they have been spotted wearing just recently..

Even Latoyas latest interview, she had that same hat on.. I saw a pic of Janet wearing that hat down some type of red carpet event.. Tito I was wearing that same shirt in Devon not too long ago..

that would be really something, if this is 2004.. and they don't wear that close for a long time, then all of a sudden right when this picture surfaces they wear em again...

ya know I wouldn't say "too bad he sticks out...", it is what it is. Things happen to people thats life, my family has had physical ailments and they look different than they used too. I wouldn't say that is too bad..it is just how they are NOW and I accept them and the situation all the same. Mike is just as much his brothers brother as the whole lot of them...pale skin and all.

:yes: Thank You! :flowers:

:wub: :wub:

Awesome Pic! They all look FABULOUS, especially the sexy God in the Red Shirt!!

Lawd Have Mercy! :wub: :wub:

Last edited:

:yes: Thank You! :flowers:

:wub: :wub:

Awesome Pic! They all look FABULOUS, especially the sexy God in the Red Shirt!!

Lawd Have Mercy! :wub: :wub:

MMMM...indeeeeed LOL :wub:

Back