2004 Photo: Michael, Janet, JD and the Jacksons

Re: NEW Photo: Michael, Janet, JD and the Jacksons

wow so its from 2004/2005 time

i just happened to read that he was in bahrain on the sky news interactive the other day and as michael was quiet i just assumed he was in bahrain and not las vegetable's

Last edited:

^ don't you think if they are broadcastig news then they should at least make the news they are talking about accurate. Thats lame that they are broadcasting inaccurate(sp?) news.

Way cool. Thanks for posting. I wonder when it was taken?

Nevermind, 2004/05. That's cool.

Last edited:

Sky news Know exactly where MJ is. They have been followiong his every move. It suits there purpose to carryon telling the public that he is in Bharain. It is part of the misinformation about MJ that they have been doing. Saying that MJ is in Bharain sounds more negative than saying he is in Vegas. To be in Bharain is to be in a muslem country and to be in exhile. They need to carryon with the lie.

ohhhhhh I see now :p

there are other pictures w/ Jacksons and associates/friends on his Myspace page:

l_c78693dfad98927f8f6ee97bb8602a82.jpg

David Guess,Terry Harvey & Tito Jackson in Memphis , Tn. at B.B. Kings

l_5c183d60edcf8548c6f4436fb8393aeb.jpg

Terry Harvey,Frank Dileo,Mark L.,Stuart Hinds

^ don't you think if they are broadcastig news then they should at least make the news they are talking about accurate. Thats lame that they are broadcasting inaccurate(sp?) news.
Sky News = Fox News UK

Sky News = Fox News UK

You are so right about that. Sky News are pretty much the equivalent to Fox News. Both of them feed of sensationalism rather than being objective and accurately reporting things.

Way cool. Thanks for posting. I wonder when it was taken?

I posted the pic information above:

the picture was taken around 2004-2005 when the whole family rented out a restaurant in Los Angeles.

Terry Harvey was said to be one of MJ's new managers along with Frank Dileo, by one of their new artists, Steve Pageot.

Terry Harvey's Myspace page that the pic first appeared: http://www.myspace.com/terryharvey

because both are owned by the same Rupert Muppet.

wow great pic..wonder when it was taken
oh nvm lol

Last edited:

glad hes having fun at last in Las Vegatable's

anyone know what he's upto ??

According to reports he is busy in the recording studio there. Akon kind of gave away in an interview that he was in the studio with Michael a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks...

On his MySpace he has captioned the picture, "M.J.'s Birthday Party In L.A." which would make it 2004 -- It was between August 29th and September 1st that they rented the place in Los Angeles to celebrate his birthday.

Edit: Officially the picture is from August 30th, 2004 at Noe Restaurant in Los Angeles... At the Omni Hotel.

Last edited:

so is michael in las vega's or bahrain

cuz if its las vegetables then sky news are pullin my chain

ahhh in las vegetables

nice one

needs to come over to the uk Manchester preferably

looks like sky news are pullin our chains too they said michael wasnt in las vegetable's that he was settling down in his new home in Bahrain

:rant:

wow so its from 2004/2005 time

i just happened to read that he was in bahrain on the sky news interactive the other day and as michael was quiet i just assumed he was in bahrain and not las vegetable's

glad hes having fun at last in Las Vegatable's

anyone know what he's upto ??

So how many times you going to say Las Vegetables instead of Las Vegas?

once or twice left alone makes if funny, more than that means you're having a dig. Or you just don't know how to be funny? :scratch:

I love the photo and agree with Datsymay about the lies that sky are dishing out considering they know better.

So how many times you going to say Las Vegetables instead of Las Vegas?

once or twice left alone makes if funny, more than that means you're having a dig. Or you just don't know how to be funny? :scratch:

I love the photo and agree with Datsymay about the lies that sky are dishing out considering they know better.

OMG

u really think im having a dig well ur wrong sorry
so quit accusing me

no one was hurt by it no one complained so until they do its hardly a big deal

Mikes in Vegas and has been for a while..

he moved out of the house he was staying at months ago.. there are pics of his vehicals leaving..

Since then rumors have been that he stayed at the palms.. But spies have spotted him staying at Wayne Newtons ranch..

So he either stayed with Newton for sometime and pratically lives in the Palms

Or..

he pratically lives in Newtons ranch and has stayed at the Palms..

or he's such a good hider we don't know..

but he's been spotted so many times in vegas.. so the actuall area is for sure VEGAS

fantastic to see pics of the whole fam, just about, together. It's too bad MJ sticks out like a sore thumb being so pale and all. But yes, always nice to see pictures like this so people reliaze he is still human.

Notice how he still looks good in red.

Hehehe!!!!!!! I had to point that out!

Lmao " las vegetables!!! u guys amke me laugh!

love yas! :)

ya know I wouldn't say "too bad he sticks out...", it is what it is. Things happen to people thats life, my family has had physical ailments and they look different than they used too. I wouldn't say that is too bad..it is just how they are NOW and I accept them and the situation all the same. Mike is just as much his brothers brother as the whole lot of them...pale skin and all.

Thanks for posting the rare picture. :) It is nice to see the family together again, like the old school days.

ya know I wouldn't say "too bad he sticks out...", it is what it is. Things happen to people thats life, my family has had physical ailments and they look different than they used too. I wouldn't say that is too bad..it is just how they are NOW and I accept them and the situation all the same. Mike is just as much his brothers brother as the whole lot of them...pale skin and all.

Absolutely. Thank you for saying that. That was such a strange thing to say.

OMG

u really think im having a dig well ur wrong sorry
so quit accusing me

no one was hurt by it no one complained so until they do its hardly a big deal

Obviously it is offensive so move on. Thank you.

Nice find I don't remember seeing this pic before :yes:

Mikes in Vegas and has been for a while..

he moved out of the house he was staying at months ago.. there are pics of his vehicals leaving..

Since then rumors have been that he stayed at the palms.. But spies have spotted him staying at Wayne Newtons ranch..

So he either stayed with Newton for sometime and pratically lives in the Palms

Or..

he pratically lives in Newtons ranch and has stayed at the Palms..

or he's such a good hider we don't know..

but he's been spotted so many times in vegas.. so the actuall area is for sure VEGAS

I thought that the reports stated that Michael lived in a house NEAR Wayne Newton's estate. Not IN his house?

Back