3T , possible UK tour

ivy

Proud Member
3t.jpg

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 51m
Dates set, flights booked, One month away till we invade the UK. #2013T

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 8m
“@MarieJoseGMH: @JacksonSource @tajjackson3 yes how about the Netherlands?? #3T” UK only right now. I'll see if I can reveal more. :)
Expand
Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 18m
“@GoldenCherry: @tajjackson3 And those dates are ... ?!?!?! Xxxx” :) We leave LA Nov 18th.

Taryll Jackson ‏@tarylljackson 3m
Photo: #3T #Jacksons #Brotherhood #TajTaryllTj http://tmblr.co/ZwCoVxyWo2Re

There is a big nostalgia for boyband reunions in the UK. See Take That.

I don't see this being a success unless they wanna join their aunts and uncles by performing in front of a few hundred people. That train is long gone.

:clapping:I loved their music. I bet they will do really well.:chillin:

I think this is my favorite - I love their voices:flowers::

live:

Thank you for posting these YouTube videos-I've never seen/heard this song before. It's pretty. (I'm only familiar with "Why" and "I Need You." I know they were huge in Europe, so I'm sure they will do well over there-the 90 boy bands here (New Kids and Back Street Boys) are packing them in, from what I hear.

Taj is already 40, Taryll in his late 30s and TJ in his mid 30s, they obviously can't look the way they did in the 1990s.

I am glad they are doing something with their lives. I wish the whole clan could put all their monies together and create some huge profit making business, like a supermarket chain or rentals for section 8 in New York so that everyone will have a good stable income for life. They could then do their little gigs on the side as they grow older. Everybody would have money and leave Michael alone.

Last edited:
I am glad they are doing something with their lives. I wish the whole clan could put all their monies together and create some huge profit making business, like a supermarket chain or rentals for section 8 in New York so that everyone will have a good stable income for life. They could then do their little gigs on the side as they grow older. Everybody would have money and leave Michael alone.

Yeah, that's good. They should all earn their own money.

Do you honestly think that the whole clan could work together? Jermaine definitely would want to be front man, giving out press releases and talking to media, and doing real work is not his area. No matter how much money they have, they will be always in need for more, so I don't think they would leave MJ alone.

They leave on Nov 18 but don't have any dates announced yet? Strange. When are their fans going to be buying tix, at the last minute? Not that I'm surprised at this lol

And yea, hopefully TJ will inform the judge that he'll be away for a while.

i would love to see these shows, i love there song's 'i need you' & 'Why' especially. would be great to see these lads live, there music is just something you can sit back and enjoy. great voices. looking forward to it.

all i can think is they are gonna do the rounds on t.v promoting future dates
They leave on Nov 18 but don't have any dates announced yet? Strange. When are their fans going to be buying tix, at the last minute? Not that I'm surprised at this lol

And yea, hopefully TJ will inform the judge that he'll be away for a while.

PRINCES OF POP PLAN MJ TRIBUTE
Michael Jackson’s nephews from the group 3T are preparing for a reunion to mark the fifth anniversary of the King of Pop’s death, a source exclusively tells Confidenti@l.
The group — made up of Tito Jackson ’s kids Tito Joe Jackson (TJ), Toriano Adaryll Jackson II (Taj) and Taryll Adren Jackson — has secretly worked on an album’s worth of new material.
The brothers plan to perform in Europe and the U.S. next summer. While they may not have made headlines for years, TJ stepped in as joint guardian for Michael's three kids alongside grandmother Katherine after Paris ’ suicide attempt.
3T was a big deal back in the mid-’90s, when it was presented as the new boy band to rival the Backstreet Boys and ’N Sync. The guys had a few hits, including “Anything” and “Why,” which was a duet with their uncle.
“Taj, Taryll and TJ believe they have a sound and appeal which would make them a success all over again,” our source tells us.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-brunch-bunch-article-1.1505678#ixzz2jfgAxURm

"Michael Jackson’s nephews from the group 3T are preparing for a reunion to mark the fifth anniversary of the King of Pop’s death, a source exclusively tells Confidenti@l".

Does it mean they're doing a tribute or the reunion just happen to fall on Michael's fifth anniversary?

And this "PRINCES OF POP PLAN MJ TRIBUTE" When did they become the princes?

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/3t-to-reunite-for-michael-jackson-tribute_3935453

Michael Jackson - 3T to reunite for Michael Jackson tribute

3t_683686.jpg

by Bang Showbiz | 04 November 2013
Michael Jackson's nephews Taj, Taryll and T.J. are set to reunite as 3T for a tribute concert to their late uncle next year.

Michael Jackson's nephews are set to reunite for a tribute concert.
Pop group 3T - which was popular in the 90s and consisted of Tito Jackson's sons Taj, Taryll and T.J. - are set for a comeback next year to mark the fifth anniversary of the late King of Pop's death.
A source told the New York Daily News' Confidenti@l column: ''Taj, Taryll and T.J. believe they have a sound and appeal which would make them a success all over again.''
The trio enjoyed moderate success in the later part of 1990s when they were pitted against the Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC at the height of the boy band boom. Their hit singles include 'Why', which was a duet with Michael, and 'Anything'.
The brothers have reportedly recorded an entire album of new material in secret and are planning to tour the US and Europe.
3T released their debut album 'Brotherhood' in 1995 and followed it up nearly a decade later in 2004 with 'Identity'.
The group have [lexicon]Come together[/lexicon] several times in the years following their famous uncle's death in June 2009, appearing on stage with Michael's oldest children - Prince Michael and Paris - as they accepted a lifetime achievement award at the 2010 Grammy Awards on behalf of their father.
3T also reunited on stage in 2011 at a tribute concert for Michael in Cardiff, Wales, where they performed 'Why' and 'Heartbreak Hotel' by The Jackson 5.

Contactmusic

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/3t-to-reunite-for-michael-jackson-tribute_3935453

Michael Jackson - 3T to reunite for Michael Jackson tribute

3t_683686.jpg

by Bang Showbiz | 04 November 2013
Michael Jackson's nephews Taj, Taryll and T.J. are set to reunite as 3T for a tribute concert to their late uncle next year.

Michael Jackson's nephews are set to reunite for a tribute concert.
Pop group 3T - which was popular in the 90s and consisted of Tito Jackson's sons Taj, Taryll and T.J. - are set for a comeback next year to mark the fifth anniversary of the late King of Pop's death.
A source told the New York Daily News' Confidenti@l column: ''Taj, Taryll and T.J. believe they have a sound and appeal which would make them a success all over again.''
The trio enjoyed moderate success in the later part of 1990s when they were pitted against the Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC at the height of the boy band boom. Their hit singles include 'Why', which was a duet with Michael, and 'Anything'.
The brothers have reportedly recorded an entire album of new material in secret and are planning to tour the US and Europe.
3T released their debut album 'Brotherhood' in 1995 and followed it up nearly a decade later in 2004 with 'Identity'.
The group have [lexicon]Come together[/lexicon] several times in the years following their famous uncle's death in June 2009, appearing on stage with Michael's oldest children - Prince Michael and Paris - as they accepted a lifetime achievement award at the 2010 Grammy Awards on behalf of their father.
3T also reunited on stage in 2011 at a tribute concert for Michael in Cardiff, Wales, where they performed 'Why' and 'Heartbreak Hotel' by The Jackson 5.

Contactmusic

tumblr_lc9ge9dK1R1qzado8o1_500.gif

They're gonna ''mark'' Michael's anniversay? Oh really? Let's call it what it is: They want to CASH IN ON Michael's anniversary.
SMDH

We had the Wales tribute; LaToya is on tv & has a release of old songs coming up; the J4 toured and did a tribute; Janet & J4 tribute coming up; 3T tour & tribute coming up. Michael's death helped many careers.

A good thing about this 3T tour is that it may take place at a time when that Wade nasty issue is going on, so it would be good to have something positive going on in Michael's honor. I hope they do a good job and work on practicing their craft before the big day.

They are going to find it hard if not impossible to comeback in Europe. Many bigger names has tried but failed, such as Blue, Boyzone (to some degree), East 17 etc, the only band that made it was Take That but then again they were UK's biggest boyband.

There aren't many bands that can hold on to their fame decades after decades, and usually they have songs that stands test of time, and people from generations to generations want to see and hear them live.

Brutally said, 3T performing tribute to Michael, is the only way they can pull some audience to their concerts, as their songs are not particularly memorable nor stand test of time. They just have to be careful as to how long they perform like MJ tribute act.
As long as they keep their feet firmly on the ground and don't go overboard, they can make a living performing small venues. If they book big venues touring all over the places as tribute to Michael, they'll be out of business fairly fast as nobody likes to see band using their dead relative as mean to make money.

Last edited:
Brutally said, 3T performing tribute to Michael, is the only way they can pull some audience to their concerts, as their songs are not particularly memorable nor stand test of time.

And as always the name of Michael being used again. I look at this and think that these people are not able to make your own business without involving the name of Michael. This is not something intelligent, something is old and that the whole family has made since June 25 to make money. It seems that it is impossible to try to use the brain to create something creative and do call people's attention without link to Michael. After all, they do not have this ability and at this point in their lives, 3T is out of the music business for centuries and old. It's easier to put the name of the famous uncle in the midst than trying to attract the audience to otherwise. Who is going on this tour? MJ fans .... they are the only ones who know the songs 3T. Another "tour" using the name of Michael to make a little extra money and after that they will be forgotten again. And after a while, when they are in need of money or are yearning to be in the media spotlight, they invent other thing and shove the name of Michael in the middle ... Make a bussiness and put Michael's name in the middle, is guaranteed money for these people. Or not? :fear:

Last edited:
^^ Most of the young generation Jackson's say that they want to make it on their own (see latest interview from Austin),but in every interview somehow they bring out the fact that they are cousins, nephews, nieces of Michael Jackson. I personally don't get it :scratch: They are shooting their own foot when they bring out MJ being uncle etc. First of all, they will be alway compared to MJ, and noone of them can never be as good as Michael, not even close. Even if they are decent singers, they never make it because they are not in the same level as Michael and are judged by it, and thats why they should never say anything about Michael, unless of course they know they can only make some money when they advertise the fact MJ being relative of theirs.

If I were in the position being relative of MJ, I would have used different name, never disclose there is a famous person in the family, and if I hadn't made it on my own, then the career change would have been natural next step.

Back