50 cent speaks against MJ on HOT 97

50cents...that's about all he is worth and I am being generous!! Never heard of him before and I never want to hear of him again. Rappers are ten a penny, because IMO they cant sing and hold a tune.

Rappers are not singers though. Also 50 Cent is a poor example of what Hip Hop is

If Michael knew such despicable betrayal, he'd rolling in his grave for dancing that asshole's songs. Another opportunistic, attention whore jumping into the bandwagon for dissing Michael to get publicity, DISGUSTING! :puke: And he can't go f*ck himself, :flip: the nice things Jackson said about Mike before mean nothing now.

What a d*ck. Seems he realized he wasn't relevant so it's time to start some bullcrap. Never liked him.

Seems he had a quick cash in for the collabration with the fake MJ song.
It wasnt released as a single for obvious reason, so it wasn't making him enough money.
His career is on a complete nose dive and he needs something to say to cause controversy so he'd thought he'd mention a guy who is no longer here to defend himself.

What a loser...

50-cent-2.jpg

But he can go in I the studio and make money off of Michael Jackson's name ... "Monster"

50 Cent still has only the mind of a drug dealer... everything for the money! shame on him... he knows exactly what he's doing and why... what a piece of trash not even worth his self given name.

I guess that he wants to promote his album. That's why he says these things about Michael but he needs to know that if he is incompetent to promote his work or whatever, relying on his own merits, then it's better to stop doing this job and become a gigolos.

I guess that he wants to promote his album. That's why he says these things about Michael but he needs to know that if he is incompetent to promote his work or whatever, relying on his own merits, then it's better to stop doing this job and become a gigolos.

I really don't understand why saying something negative about Michael would be promotional for him? Is that how far celebrity has sunk?

Maybe he's pissed off that ''Monster'' wasn't the success he thought it would be. I have no doubt that ''Monster'' was intended to be released as single. I mean why else would they get 50 Cent on board without intending it to be a single? And 50 Cent thought that it would help give his fallen career a boost, but then of course the backlash against that song happened for obvious reasons and then single plans were cancelled. That could have left 50 Cent feeling bitter

People have lashed out against Michael for stupider reasons

There are so many people who want MJs name to always be associated with inappropriate behavior, and these people flock to anything negative about MJ and jump on the band wagon. The worst part is that 50 cent is bashing a dead man.

What's disturbing to me is that 50 Cent thinks that MJ was guilty, but still had no problem with having his name associated with MJ. If I was an artist (And I use that term very loosely with 50 Cent) and thought that Michael was guilty I wouldn't want my name to be associated with his

It's like the people who think MJ's guilty but still buy all his albums. Very creepy and disturbing

Maybe he's pissed off that ''Monster'' wasn't the success he thought it would be. I have no doubt that ''Monster'' was intended to be released as single. I mean why else would they get 50 Cent on board without intending it to be a single? And 50 Cent thought that it would help give his fallen career a boost, but then of course the backlash against that song happened for obvious reasons and then single plans were cancelled. That could have left 50 Cent feeling bitter

People have lashed out against Michael for stupider reasons

I don't think so. Money wise it would not have made a difference for him. He was paid to do the rap. Work for hire. Done. Thats how something like this is usually done. He has been long enough in the business to not be "bitter" about a song he's on not getting a single-release. That's always up to the record company and depending on a lot of different things (overall performance of the album etc). He knows that.

The real reason for his recent comments is most probably that he had to take a lot of crap from people close to him and the hiphop idiot hords for being on a MJ song, and his poor mind can't handle it differently than to "set the record straight" now for his idiot fans, what he really thinks about MJ... to regain a bit of his bad ass gangsta "street credibility".

Luckily he only landed his dumb-ass "rap" on a fake impostor MJ song... so i don't really care. :)

Last edited:
I really don't understand why saying something negative about Michael would be promotional for him? Is that how far celebrity has sunk?
Because in this way, he is the center of attention. And when you can't accomplish this trough your job, you have to find another way. So, by accusing Michael, he is in the foreground.

I don't really buy Jackson's music Curtis Jackson,something about him creeps me out for him to sit there and pretend like he doesn't know why Michael Jackson built Neverland Ranch is beyond mewhen you have the press on your back for your horrendous past how can speak on others who were EXONERATED. Mr Jackson you need to understand one thing,you actually can be accused of something you didn't do over and over again if you have a lot of money that someone wants.
I'm hoping that Curtis is reading this website and realizes what a mistake he just made.
you tell the radio station to spread this video all over YouTube and then do you speak badly about Michael Jackson what an idiot.
lightning struck twice in New Jersey does that mean those people deserved what happened to them?
I can't wait to see him bring the cleanup crew in on this one.

If you do Google search - 50 cent accused- and there is a list of things he has been accused of.
Going by his own logic, as he has been accused many times, he must be guilty of all those things.

When celebrities lets stupidities out of their mouths, they should think how many times themselves have been accused of something they haven't done and are annoyed false accusations. Then they should think it is possible that other celebrities are in the same position as themselves and have been falsely accused of something they haven't done. Some of these celebs are so full of themselves that they cannot see forest for the trees.

I'm disappointed on 50 cent and to me he has dropped to same level as Gene Simmons.

What???!! ohhh... another ....:angry:mat: This man is very very stupit & very ignorant! ( 50 cent did You know about proces in 2005?! Michael Jackson is NOT guilty , innocent & NOT molested anyone right?!!)
Only people like 50 cent say like that abot Michael Jackson because this big absurd what he say.
Now? now? when Michael Jackson R.I.P.?!:doh:
When someone peopele say: ,,Michael Jackson molested me,, then all this people think only about money!
50 cent think aboout money too!!
This song is for 50 cent and for all people who talk like that about King of Pop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU

Yes but this is crazy...!!! It's absurd. When you believe that someone is cruel, on what grounds will you buy his album???

There is nothing absurd in that. Real art is immortal and lives its own life regardless of what the artist did or didn't do. When I buy and enjoy classical music, or a great film or book, I may not know anything about the biography of its author, and frankly I don't care because I buy not the artist but the work of art. If guilt or innocene is a detrermining factor for you, it means you don't appreciate the art itself and buy it only to support the person.

Biggest compliment I care to pay 50 Cent is to say (quite truthfully) that if it wasn't for Michael Jackson I would never have heard of him. (And now I can forget I ever did! Thanks very much!) :pth:

But its perfectly ok for me to record on a MJ track (even if it ain't really him). What a total douche-nozzle!! One of least talented rappers ever. Why is this guys opinion ever relevant, to like, anything?

Zack O. Greenburg @zogblog · 23. Apr.

@ElkeHassell Dismayed to see that -- ugh -- my interview with him was a year ago and he only had the nicest things to say about MJ...

There is nothing absurd in that. Real art is immortal and lives its own life regardless of what the artist did or didn't do. When I buy and enjoy classical music, or a great film or book, I may not know anything about the biography of its author, and frankly I don't care because I buy not the artist but the work of art. If guilt or innocene is a detrermining factor for you, it means you don't appreciate the art itself and buy it only to support the person.[/QUOTE]

Bolded^^ not necessarily. You can have a person who is guilty of a crime that revolts you at the highest level, every time you see them or hear their music, you can feel pain/disgust and be reminded of the horrendous crime. To avoid the negative feelings you will stay away from their music or image. Therefore, not all people who don't buy the music is doing so for the reason you claim.

--

Well this thread made me aware of his real name. Are all his singles still bombing?

Him saying this is so bizarre and contradicts stuff he said about him in the past.

Be that as it may, I still LOVE his debut album "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'". (flawless hip hop album)

But if helps you guys any, he has slowly been fading into obscurity in recent years.

Back