600 lb (273 kg) Lady Is Determined to Become the World's Fattest Woman

She's disgusting. There is enough food in the world for EVERYONE. No one should ever have to starve but guess why they do? Because we in the west stuff ourselves. We really are to blame.

Agent M;3429587 said:
'My four-year-old daughter is my feeder': Shocking Confession of World's Fattest Mother

Last updated at 1:13 PM on 6th July 2011

She holds the dubious honour of being the Guinness Book Of Records' fattest woman ever to give birth, requiring a team of 30 medics to deliver her daughter during a high-risk Caesarean birth.

Now, four years on, Donna Simpson has gained a further 12st and, staggeringly, continues to eat as she attempts to reach 72st and land a second record as the world's most obese woman.

And after splitting from long-term partner and feeder Philippe Gouamba [second pic], the 50st mother is relying on her four year-old daughter Jacqueline to bring her food to help her reach her goal.

3296ed54.jpg

a5b8de43.jpg

The single mother-of-two, who eats over 15,000 calories a day to sustain her weight gain, struggles to get around and enlists the help of Jacqueline to buy and prepare food.

The New Jersey mother told Closer magazine: She helps me cook and comes shopping. I use a scooter to get around the store and she runs ahead to get my favourite foods.

'Anyone who says I'm setting a bad example should shut their mouth - they don't know how much I love her.'

And Donna, who struggles to walk and suffers high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes, says that Jacqueline adores her large stomach.

'She's my little angel,' she says.

In contrast to her mother, Donna says Jacqueline eats healthily. 'She loves salad and plays sports,' she insists.

'I've taught her to accept all sizes. If she wasn't around to feed me, I'd have given up on my supersize dream.'

Donna says she is looking for a new feeder to take the pressure off her young daughter.

'He must be handsome, slim, and at least 10 years younger than me,' she says.

Her ex-partner Philippe - who Donna says loved her size - was a 6ft 4, 13st fitness fanatic. The two met on a dating site for plus-size people, even though Philippe weighed just 10st at the time.

He supported her 15,000-calorie a day diet and was a 'belly man' who loved her enormous shape.

Any takers needn't worry about funding the food bills these days.

Donna pays for her £500 weekly shopping bill with profits from a website she has set up for 'fat admirers' who pay to look at photographs of her eating.

She has 7,000 fans and makes £60,000 a year.

'My four-year-old daughter is my feeder': Shocking Confession of World's Fattest Mother

:wtf:

This is so wrong. This woman is killing herself slowly and giving a bad example for her daughter. Sad.

That woman is mentally ill and will die before she ever reaches her goal. How sick. I have nothing against people who are naturally on the large side, but this is is disgusting. She should seriously be evaluated and possibly have her kid taken away. That's how strongly I feel about this.

I agree with Travis. She will probably die before she reaches her desired weight. Can you imagine how traumatizing it will be for that young girl when she finds out that her mother died due to all the food she ate? If she's her "feeder," the little one will put two and two together in the weird way only children can attempt logic and blame herself for her mother's demise, when in truth the mother is the only one at fault. Try telling that to a child, though.

I really dunno why some ppl are mad, its not good, and it aint going to get you anywhere in doing such dangerous things.

Lordy...I guess she doesnt care if her child will be motherless.because the way she is going...she will die before her child is grown....to bad she is setting such a bad example for her.

I dunno about mentally ill, kissybissy. I think plain stupidity alone is to blame in this instance. None of what she has said would suggest mental illness--just plain foolhardiness and a dumb ambition to hold a title which has no real value. Perhaps she's a narcissist? Entitled to be the most special obese person ever? I dunno.

I dunno about mentally ill, kissybissy. I think plain stupidity alone is to blame in this instance. None of what she has said would suggest mental illness--just plain foolhardiness and a dumb ambition to hold a title which has no real value. Perhaps she's a narcissist? Entitled to be the most special obese person ever? I dunno.

I'll settle on mentally ill. You have to have serious issues to do something like that on purpose. There are plenty of naturally heavy set people or ones who got that way slowly over time would like to slap the snot out of this woman for intentionally doing this to herself!

^I don't think so. Although not something most people would understand, obesity in its morbid scope like this would not in and of itself be a symptom of mental illness. The only scenario I could think of where weight gain would be a symptom of mental illness would be someone who is depressed "eating" their feelings, but they wouldn't have a goal to be the fattest ever, or whatever. They usually feel like s--t afterwards, whereas this woman exhibits nothing of the sort and appears to be quite content with the life she's leading.

Therefore, I would sum it up as her being stupid and selfish.

^ Her mind frame on her desire to be that big is ample enough evidence of a mental illness, or a problem. The average person does not have that need to become that big. It's not stupidity or ignorance, she's obviously extremely effected by what happened to her as a child that was explained in the article. She needs help.

I dunno. I'm still not convinced to write it off as just that. The "mentally ill" label is used too liberally these days to excuse or otherwise write off poor life choices and the circumstances behind them. Responses to environmental triggers wouldn't in and of themselves be signs of mental illness--the entire point of mental illness is that it has to already be present (genetic predisposition), at the very least like a looming shadow in the horizon of the mind, if not actively exhibiting itself already. I read her story, and it all just smacks of poor life choices and learned behaviours, not mental illness. Since childhood, her mother fed her junk food, which was an obvious poor choice made for her, but she chose to continue it after her mother's death, because her mother had taught her to associate food with love.

This is a learned behaviour, therefore, it is not a mental illness. However, I think her mother's death accentuates that erroneous teaching, as the normal grieving process was deviated by adding a new manner of grieving--eating. Eating reminded her of her mother, so as long as she ate, there was no need to truly "accept" that her mother's love was gone, etc. Grief is not mental illness--I believe that was her problem in her youth: unresolved grief.

Once she married and her first husband told her that she looked sexier when she was fatter, then the entire rationale for making poor life choices changed from grief to approval. She loved him, so she sought his approval by eating, so all her life she's been using food as an instrument rather than mere nourishment, which in and of itself does not indicate mental illness, since there is no evidence that she would have turned to food as an outlet for her feelings if her mother hadn't originally taught her to associate food with love/comfort/safety, and her two husbands hadn't later introduced the concept of eating/gaining weight as a means to gain approval/sex appeal (think of it as inverse dieting--after all, those are the same reasons why people diet, and that's not very natural either).

Later on, the men she contacted via the obese lovers websites fed her ego with compliments and presents,further discouraging her from changing her life habits for the better (and reminding her of her mother's original defence of her weight against the doctor's [and society's] disapproving words). Reading pro-obese literature of dubious health value has convinced her that she's healthy, the same way people of the long ago were convinced that tobacco was a suitable cure for cancer, or cocaine could cure morphine addiction "without any further cravings", as Sigmund Freud would later write (how true that turned out to be...) In her case, however, she beleives these things because she wants them to be true, that way nothing has to change. In her mind, she's associated change with negative things like loss via the death of her mother, and the loss through divorce of her two husbands.

Had those ideas originated in her mind, I would entertain mental illness as it obviously shows a serious deviation in reasoning, however, she's learned all these things from the outside, from her environment, and her reactions to life events in the abstract appear to be totally normal (grief, seeking acceptance, wanting to be praised), even if the concrete expression of these reactions is obviously not. I'd say she has really poor coping mechanisms, all of them learned, which is not at all uncommon. The results of these poor ways to cope with loss, grief, and change are more apparent in her case than in others' (i.e. someone who smokes to deal with the same things, or buys things) only because of the method she uses.

Last edited:
I dunno. I'm still not convinced to write it off as just that. The "mentally ill" label is used too liberally these days to excuse or otherwise write off poor life choices and the circumstances behind them. Responses to environmental triggers wouldn't in and of themselves be signs of mental illness--the entire point of mental illness is that it has to already be present (genetic predisposition), at the very least like a looming shadow in the horizon of the mind, if not actively exhibiting itself already. I read her story, and it all just smacks of poor life choices and learned behaviours, not mental illness. Since childhood, her mother fed her junk food, which was an obvious poor choice made for her, but she chose to continue it after her mother's death, because her mother had taught her to associate food with love.

This is a learned behaviour, therefore, it is not a mental illness. However, I think her mother's death accentuates that erroneous teaching, as the normal grieving process was deviated by adding a new manner of grieving--eating. Eating reminded her of her mother, so as long as she ate, there was no need to truly "accept" that her mother's love was gone, etc. Grief is not mental illness--I believe that was her problem in her youth: unresolved grief.

Once she married and her first husband told her that she looked sexier when she was fatter, then the entire rationale for making poor life choices changed from grief to approval. She loved him, so she sought his approval by eating, so all her life she's been using food as an instrument rather than mere nourishment, which in and of itself does not indicate mental illness, since there is no evidence that she would have turned to food as an outlet for her feelings if her mother hadn't originally taught her to associate food with love/comfort/safety, and her two husbands hadn't later introduced the concept of eating/gaining weight as a means to gain approval/sex appeal (think of it as inverse dieting--after all, those are the same reasons why people diet, and that's not very natural either).

Later on, the men she contacted via the obese lovers websites fed her ego with compliments and presents,further discouraging her from changing her life habits for the better (and reminding her of her mother's original defence of her weight against the doctor's [and society's] disapproving words). Reading pro-obese literature of dubious health value has convinced her that she's healthy, the same way people of the long ago were convinced that tobacco was a suitable cure for cancer, or cocaine could cure morphine addiction "without any further cravings", as Sigmund Freud would later write (how true that turned out to be...) In her case, however, she beleives these things because she wants them to be true, that way nothing has to change. In her mind, she's associated change with negative things like loss via the death of her mother, and the loss through divorce of her two husbands.

Had those ideas originated in her mind, I would entertain mental illness as it obviously shows a serious deviation in reasoning, however, she's learned all these things from the outside, from her environment, and her reactions to life events in the abstract appear to be totally normal (grief, seeking acceptance, wanting to be praised), even if the concrete expression of these reactions is obviously not. I'd say she has really poor coping mechanisms, all of them learned, which is not at all uncommon. The results of these poor ways to cope with loss, grief, and change are more apparent in her case than in others' (i.e. someone who smokes to deal with the same things, or buys things) only because of the method she uses.

Just read this entire post slowly whilst eating my salad. This person should be a doctor or something *smiles*. You should get Twitter just so I can follow you on it (but I doubt you do, you probably have a rational theory against it (I'm being serious not sarcastic).

^Stalkter? I mean, Twitter? Nah, I don't have one. I think I have a fluke account (similar to my facebook) just to keep up with MJJC and some other people. But, I don't use Twiter at all.

Thanks for the compliments! :p

^Stalkter? I mean, Twitter? Nah, I don't have one. I think I have a fluke account (similar to my facebook) just to keep up with MJJC and some other people. But, I don't use Twiter at all.

Thanks for the compliments! :p

Could have bet my life you would say that. LMAO.

30-Stone Mother Admits to Feeding Triplets Junk Food... and to Giving Them their First McDonald's at Just SIX MONTHS

She made history as the fattest ever mother of triplets, weighing in at 40 stone.

But far from ensuring her babies don't go the same way she did, Leanne Salt is happy to admit feeding them junk food, including fish and chips and McDonald's meals.

Yesterday the 24-year-old - still dangerously overweight at 30 stone - told of her approach to motherhood which doctors say is certain to leave them facing health problems.

37e6503e.jpg

Big girl: The 24-year-old, who blames her obesity on a thyroid problem, fell pregnant after seeing her then-boyfriend for just four weeks

'They were six months old when they had their first McDonald's,' she said. 'They had chicken nuggets and chips and loved it.

'They like fish and chips too, but I take the batter off the fish, so I guess that's healthy.'

Miss Salt's immense weight meant the safe delivery of her triplets - daughters Deanna and Daisy, and son Finlee - last August was a major challenge for medics.

It took a 68-strong team and a bill for the NHS of £200,000, including a specially-built operating table for her Caesarean section.

Now back home in Coventry and living on benefits, she says she is too busy to prepare proper meals for her triplets or do much in the way of housework.

Miss Salt, who blames her obesity on a thyroid problem, fell pregnant after seeing her then boyfriend for just four weeks.

They split up halfway through her pregnancy, and she now lives with her mother Jane, 46, and brother Blane, neither of whom is overweight.

The babies each consume around 1,249 calories a day, nearly double the recommended 765 for their 17lb weight at the age of eight months.

9e17ed78.jpg

Danger diet: Leanne Salt, who weighs 30 stone, happily admits feeding her triplets junk food, including fish and chips and McDonald's meals

But their mother denies they are suffering as a result.

'Babies are always hungry,' she said. 'Sometimes it's easier to give them food that's already prepared.

'Anyway, they don't always have junk food - sometimes I cook a microwave meal for them. My babies are healthy.'

She receives total benefits of £227 a week - £140 tax credit, £42 child benefit and £45 family allowance - which she spends on her ten-a-day cigarette habit and food.

163f2a64.jpg

Health risk: Leanne is happy to feed her eight-month-olds junk food, such as chicken nuggets, once or twice a week

On an average day the triplets each have an 8oz bottle of milk at around 5.30am, another at 8am, and a crumpet with butter for breakfast.

Lunch could be scrambled eggs on toast, instant mashed potato with spaghetti hoops, or a jar of baby food, followed by a packet of Wotsits each at about 2pm.

Dinner at around 4pm could be a microwave lasagne or pie which their mother chews so they can manage it, and they sometimes have another bottle of milk before bed, although their mother says they're often too full.

'I'm happy to give them fish and chips or chicken nuggets and chips as a treat once or twice a week,' she explained.

'I feed my babies vegetables every Sunday, and a lot of the baby food I give them has fruit in it. The health visitor told me off for giving them Smash because it has too much salt in, but it's difficult to know what to feed them sometimes.'

She is not alone - earlier this month a survey by the Infant and Toddler Forum found 29 per cent of children under the age of three ate a takeaway at least once a week, while 23 per cent eat crisps and 16 per cent drink fizzy drinks almost every day.

While the triplets' weight is currently normal for their age, they were born five weeks premature so have had a lot of catching up to do, and doctors say their diet is totally unsuitable.

'Although babies should be weaned from six months onwards, they should be given a balanced diet,' said Dr Pyusha Kapila of St John and St Elizabeth Hospital, London.

'Foods high in salt and fat can lead to diarrhoea, hyperactivity, diabetes and, in extreme cases, fitting and fatal heart attacks.

'These children are at extreme risk of becoming overweight in the near future if their diet continues in this way.'

The house is full of unwashed laundry and piles of toys, and Miss Salt says she and her babies only get dressed and go out once a week to collect her benefits.

But they are seen regularly by a health visitor and have weekly visits from a trained helper from the Government's Sure Start scheme.

Her own mother says she buys in salads, but as she has to go out for work as a carer and is the only one in the house who cooks, they never get eaten.

However Miss Salt - who herself consumes 50 per cent more calories than a woman's recommended daily diet, snacking on cakes, crisps and chocolate - is convinced, bizarrely, that watching what you eat could lead to anorexia.

'I do worry my kids could get picked on if they get fat, but I'd tell them that big is beautiful.'

And she now wants her own council house: 'I know how to microwave a meal and make up instant mash, so I think we'd all manage.'

30-Stone Mother Admits to Feeding Triplets Junk Food... and to Giving Them their First McDonald's at Just SIX MONTHS

Agent M;3646079 said:

She made history as the fattest ever mother of triplets, weighing in at 40 stone.

But far from ensuring her babies don't go the same way she did, Leanne Salt is happy to admit feeding them junk food, including fish and chips and McDonald's meals.

Yesterday the 24-year-old - still dangerously overweight at 30 stone - told of her approach to motherhood which doctors say is certain to leave them facing health problems.

37e6503e.jpg

Big girl: The 24-year-old, who blames her obesity on a thyroid problem, fell pregnant after seeing her then-boyfriend for just four weeks

'They were six months old when they had their first McDonald's,' she said. 'They had chicken nuggets and chips and loved it.

'They like fish and chips too, but I take the batter off the fish, so I guess that's healthy.'

Miss Salt's immense weight meant the safe delivery of her triplets - daughters Deanna and Daisy, and son Finlee - last August was a major challenge for medics.

It took a 68-strong team and a bill for the NHS of £200,000, including a specially-built operating table for her Caesarean section.

Now back home in Coventry and living on benefits, she says she is too busy to prepare proper meals for her triplets or do much in the way of housework.

Miss Salt, who blames her obesity on a thyroid problem, fell pregnant after seeing her then boyfriend for just four weeks.

They split up halfway through her pregnancy, and she now lives with her mother Jane, 46, and brother Blane, neither of whom is overweight.

The babies each consume around 1,249 calories a day, nearly double the recommended 765 for their 17lb weight at the age of eight months.

9e17ed78.jpg

Danger diet: Leanne Salt, who weighs 30 stone, happily admits feeding her triplets junk food, including fish and chips and McDonald's meals

But their mother denies they are suffering as a result.

'Babies are always hungry,' she said. 'Sometimes it's easier to give them food that's already prepared.

'Anyway, they don't always have junk food - sometimes I cook a microwave meal for them. My babies are healthy.'

She receives total benefits of £227 a week - £140 tax credit, £42 child benefit and £45 family allowance - which she spends on her ten-a-day cigarette habit and food.

163f2a64.jpg

Health risk: Leanne is happy to feed her eight-month-olds junk food, such as chicken nuggets, once or twice a week

On an average day the triplets each have an 8oz bottle of milk at around 5.30am, another at 8am, and a crumpet with butter for breakfast.

Lunch could be scrambled eggs on toast, instant mashed potato with spaghetti hoops, or a jar of baby food, followed by a packet of Wotsits each at about 2pm.

Dinner at around 4pm could be a microwave lasagne or pie which their mother chews so they can manage it, and they sometimes have another bottle of milk before bed, although their mother says they're often too full.

'I'm happy to give them fish and chips or chicken nuggets and chips as a treat once or twice a week,' she explained.

'I feed my babies vegetables every Sunday, and a lot of the baby food I give them has fruit in it. The health visitor told me off for giving them Smash because it has too much salt in, but it's difficult to know what to feed them sometimes.'

She is not alone - earlier this month a survey by the Infant and Toddler Forum found 29 per cent of children under the age of three ate a takeaway at least once a week, while 23 per cent eat crisps and 16 per cent drink fizzy drinks almost every day.

While the triplets' weight is currently normal for their age, they were born five weeks premature so have had a lot of catching up to do, and doctors say their diet is totally unsuitable.

'Although babies should be weaned from six months onwards, they should be given a balanced diet,' said Dr Pyusha Kapila of St John and St Elizabeth Hospital, London.

'Foods high in salt and fat can lead to diarrhoea, hyperactivity, diabetes and, in extreme cases, fitting and fatal heart attacks.

'These children are at extreme risk of becoming overweight in the near future if their diet continues in this way.'

The house is full of unwashed laundry and piles of toys, and Miss Salt says she and her babies only get dressed and go out once a week to collect her benefits.

But they are seen regularly by a health visitor and have weekly visits from a trained helper from the Government's Sure Start scheme.

Her own mother says she buys in salads, but as she has to go out for work as a carer and is the only one in the house who cooks, they never get eaten.

However Miss Salt - who herself consumes 50 per cent more calories than a woman's recommended daily diet, snacking on cakes, crisps and chocolate - is convinced, bizarrely, that watching what you eat could lead to anorexia.

'I do worry my kids could get picked on if they get fat, but I'd tell them that big is beautiful.'

And she now wants her own council house: 'I know how to microwave a meal and make up instant mash, so I think we'd all manage.'

:no:

Poor children.

Back