7 day theory

I'm sorry. Maybe I am just having a hard time dealing with this and accepting it as fact. I can't fathom this. Every part of me feels he's gotta still be alive. Now I know that is impossible if he's dead but.. maybe this is just how I have to deal with it. At least for now. Can we bring this old archived thread back maybe? Maybe I just need a puzzle to solve during this difficult time. Something to keep my mind busy on something other than this. I don't want it to cause troubles or upset anyone. It's just something that stood out to me and I wanted to share it.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973

This thread.

Particularly this post by the thread starter "back" from three years ago now.
June 25th 2009
1+1=2....5+4=9 (this is the time)
2+5=7 (date)
29--> 9-2=7 (this... it should have been 2+6 right? if it were 2006, but instead he wrote 9-2. So where did that number get pulled out? 2009)

Does all this say anything to anyone else?

There is lots more in the thread that is of interest. I don't want to say anything more because I don't want to cause troubles with anyone. If someone sees what I see, they are free to share. If they don't, I'd rather not say anything more because it's kind of "far out there" and probably controversial.

Well, there had to be more magic and mystery. He can't end. In one way or another, he will always be with us.

:-O This is so weird! Really weird!

One thing I read in an article somewhere that gave me chills...said something to the effect of "How do you sneak a huge happening in the world, behind the public's backs? You kill a superstar...which turns all their attention onto that". It just made me go WOAH. I mean, when Michael died, that was pretty much ALL we heard on the news for awhile. It was nonstop. Everyone's attention was on him. (hope I'm not repeating anything that was previously discussed here...)

That is true, they used his death to pass bills to reduce human liberties further and passed some tax bill and no one noticed because all the energy was focused on Michael. I'm sure there were other things going on though but not sure what.

A lot of people say he had a message to deliver to the world at the concerts and his make up artist had this on her facebook although she has deleted it now, she said she didn't know exactly what the message was but something to do about healing the world before it is too late and we had a 4 year window, and if we don't do it in that time it will be too late.

I think this is about the global tyranny that is coming of the likes we can't even imagine censorship is already going on a massive scale Michael knew this he was a victim of conspiracy and saw through the veil. Mass awareness of this will delay the plans and Michael had the ability to bring mass awareness because those concerts would have been viewed by at least a billion people . probably more nearer 2 billion. That is power.

I'm certain the sony catelogue is part of it and whoever had the catelogue was powerful in music business and the conspiracy to get hold of that.

Also is the fact that Michael had huge iconic global status, and through this the power and ability to unite through his music everyone knows Michael Jackson, people stop listening to political leaders when MJ is on the stage, he had the power to unite warring countries more than politicians, the message of love and healing is a powerful message in his songs Its obvious TPTB don't want this. These concerts would have viewed by a billion people perhaps 2 billion. That is power.

TPTB are deliberately orchestrating wars, purposely not doing anything for peace and to keep division ie the one in Palestine and Israel, the Rothschilds funded world wars 1 and 2. Having millions of people singing songs like heal the world and creating a mass positive energy at this time was going to delay the illuminati plans for the global tyranny that is coming. Mass awareness of this would delay it. How is that it is always people who talk about love freedom peace or speak out on something they shouldn't or about to say something that TPTB do not want them to say they end up dying mysteriously or murdered ie Martin Luther King John Kennedy, John Lennon, Tupac, Princess Diana, Dr Kelly and there are loads of others.

Last edited:
That is true, they used his death to pass bills to reduce human liberties further and passed some tax bill and no one noticed because all the energy was focused on Michael. I'm sure there were other things going on though but not sure what.

A lot of people say he had a message to deliver to the world at the concerts and his make up artist had this on her facebook although she has deleted it now, she said she didn't know exactly what the message was but something to do about healing the world before it is too late and we had a 4 year window, and if we don't do it in that time it will be too late.

I think this is about the global tyranny that is coming of the likes we can't even imagine censorship is already going on a massive scale Michael knew this he was a victim of conspiracy and saw through the veil. Mass awareness of this will delay the plans and Michael had the ability to bring mass awareness because those concerts would have been viewed by at least a billion people . probably more nearer 2 billion. That is power.

I'm certain the sony catelogue is part of it and whoever had the catelogue was powerful in music business and the conspiracy to get hold of that.

Also is the fact that Michael had huge iconic global status, and through this the power and ability to unite through his music everyone knows Michael Jackson, people stop listening to political leaders when MJ is on the stage, he had the power to unite warring countries more than politicians, the message of love and healing is a powerful message in his songs Its obvious TPTB don't want this. These concerts would have viewed by a billion people perhaps 2 billion. That is power.

TPTB are deliberately orchestrating wars, purposely not doing anything for peace and to keep division ie the one in Palestine and Israel, the Rothschilds funded world wars 1 and 2. Having millions of people singing songs like heal the world and creating a mass positive energy at this time was going to delay the illuminati plans for the global tyranny that is coming. Mass awareness of this would delay it. How is that it is always people who talk about love freedom peace or speak out on something they shouldn't or about to say something that TPTB do not want them to say they end up dying mysteriously or murdered ie Martin Luther King John Kennedy, John Lennon, Tupac, Princess Diana, Dr Kelly and there are loads of others.

I agree with you on all counts, we have to act now and continue what Michael started.

Gaiaschild said:

This takes me back to the 2012 concept...when the Mayan calendar stops on Dec 21st 2012. Many speculate either the world will end then, or there will be a "spiritual awakening" of sorts. I do believe there are sources that say Michael believed in this as well...which backs up the statement of his about only having a few years left to save this Earth. And thus came the "This Is It" title. I know this stuff was previously talked about in another thread here...sorry if it upsets anyone. What it all really comes down to though, is the idea that if we don't make drastic changes in our world soon - it will indeed be too late.

I found this interesting article online that tied numorelogy to the idea of 12/21/2012. I am not sure if these times stated are accurate, but anyway it was interesting.

“The 911 call went in at 12:21. But it was already too late.” The numbers 911 appear to be the most important numbers in current evolutionary movement, and are not just the emergency code for the United States. The symbolism in this instance suggests that if we wait to make the necessary changes in ourselves, and on Earth, until 12-21-2012 it will, indeed be too late. 2012 appears to be a tipping point in the journey – a point of no return. We must evolve as we need to, or there will be no time in which to do so at the last moment. Therefore, speculating as to what may happen on that date is irrelevant. It is what we do – or stop doing – leading UP to that date that matters. And then, as if to repeat the warning, I read: Jackson was pronounced dead at 2:26pm, and again 18 minutes later at 2:44pm.
1+8 minutes = 9
2+2+6=10. 1+0=1
2+4+4=10. 1+0=1

This takes me back to the 2012 concept...when the Mayan calendar stops on Dec 21st 2012. Many speculate either the world will end then, or there will be a "spiritual awakening" of sorts. I do believe there are sources that say Michael believed in this as well...which backs up the statement of his about only having a few years left to save this Earth. And thus came the "This Is It" title. I know this stuff was previously talked about in another thread here...sorry if it upsets anyone. What it all really comes down to though, is the idea that if we don't make drastic changes in our world soon - it will indeed be too late.

I found this interesting article online that tied numorelogy to the idea of 12/21/2012. I am not sure if these times stated are accurate, but anyway it was interesting.

“The 911 call went in at 12:21. But it was already too late.” The numbers 911 appear to be the most important numbers in current evolutionary movement, and are not just the emergency code for the United States. The symbolism in this instance suggests that if we wait to make the necessary changes in ourselves, and on Earth, until 12-21-2012 it will, indeed be too late. 2012 appears to be a tipping point in the journey – a point of no return. We must evolve as we need to, or there will be no time in which to do so at the last moment. Therefore, speculating as to what may happen on that date is irrelevant. It is what we do – or stop doing – leading UP to that date that matters. And then, as if to repeat the warning, I read: Jackson was pronounced dead at 2:26pm, and again 18 minutes later at 2:44pm.
1+8 minutes = 9
2+2+6=10. 1+0=1
2+4+4=10. 1+0=1

Thanks for this , the numbers are so interesting, but it makes your head hurt trying to work out what it means.

I agree it is not much the date but what we do that matters. I do remember reading something about a certain number of people being required to affect mass consciousness on a bigger scale. Michael had the ability to bring this message to a mass amount of people around the globe. Music is powerful medium to affect consciousness and Michael was aware of this

Last edited:
OMG, you guys are discussing about the 2012 and quantum physics! This is what me and another MJ fan that I meet on the day I first bought an Michael Jackson CD were discussing a few weeks ago. She even believe that we meet because MJ brought us together. We are now good friends and meet very often.

I wasn't an obsess MJ fan before he left us. I only listen to some of his songs and I never bought any MJ album. I only have one album which I won from a radio competition. But on that day, when I decided to go to the city and sing Heal the world in the public and buy an MJ CD, I also meet an MJ fan in the bookshop.

And the 2nd time we meet up we talked so much about these kind of things. I call them quantum physic, the subject of the unknown! We talk about spiritual stuffs, believes, heaven, and conpiracy!

* Oh yeah, I now have so many MJ DVDs and albums!

Nearly 14 years later, is back, back? Or still banned by Gary? Gary thought he was Michael until 'Back' posted post - June 25th ...

Different alias maybe? Haven't spotted him YET!

Back