7 day theory

Sorry, I was editing after I posted and I didn't realize others had written in here since then so just going to write what I edited in just in case it's missed.

Um.. to the one who asked Who/What is back. It's the person who started the thread I had posted a link to. To me it seems that maybe the words were prophetic. Whether in the way he meant them to be or not, they seem to be now.

Sunnyday, I am not sure why the capitals or if it had been figured out yet.

Lily, I hope it's not a strange energy as in bad. It felt like one of those moments that just hit you, to me. An epiphany I suppose. There's been lots in my own life that has really had me thinking too.. Things that seemed almost like a preparation without realizing it at the time, like me changing my avatar and signature to these instead of the holding hands one, and choosing the sad blue emoticon in the chat room before this happened.. and feeling lately like there was death around. As odd as it may sound. I was really worried for my dad because I couldn't find him Fathers day, and I had been extra worried for my kids because somehow I couldn't shake this feeling of death. Hard to really explain or maybe it sounds like that magical thinking or just another delusion.. I dont know.

And I guess the faked death thing, that idea also has been popping up in my life often lately. I started reading a book by Margaret Atwood about a month ago, before all this happened called the Robbers Bride that starts off with a woman faking her death. About a month ago I read the thread that I've referred to in this thread, and then read up on Tupac and about Machiavelli and how people believe they faked their death. The idea came up numerous times in the last while for me... and that's probably why that idea is stuck in my head and I needed to voice it though I don't want anyone to think this is what I think happened. I really don't know what to think right now honestly.

I don't know the reasons for all these observations. I don't understand it all. For now it is all just observations that I'm making about coincidences in my life.

Guess it's how I'm dealing with it.

Well..... it's lots to explain but basically it's a thread I read from long ago that was like a riddle from the member "Back" and everyone was trying to figure it out. He wrote this date down and this equation but it really didn't seem to make sense. Now after all that's happened, the date of Michael's .. (I can't bring myself to type it yet).. happened on the 25th of June 2009. Back's post specifies June 25th, 2006 which .. 6 flipped is 9. He typed out of the blue, the date of what's on all our minds right now.

Lots of people think Tupac faked his death and is still alive. I am not saying MJ is alive.. ok I am.. I want him to be. I know he is alive in our hearts.. I don't want to be the cause of any rumours but it's stuff that's gone through my mind, especially after reading this thread. 7 day theory that Back mentions was a CD of Tupac's. That's why I bring up his name. You'd have to read more of the thread.

OK and in particular those sections I'd put in bold. Time is the checkmate of life. Yes, it's all so clear now isn't it? When time put's you in check, your life is over. When time stops, death comes. When time says Checkmate, then it's over right? No more time... life has succumbed to death. There comes a time when time itself takes a backseat to the moment. The moment is death it seems. Time takes a backseat in the moment of death. It no longer has meaning in death.

I just feel like now his post makes more sense. Strangely enough...

I am so sad, yet I can't believe he would do this! What type of explanation would he have? The coroner actually pronounced him dead....the coroner got the wrong person?

As much as my heart aches to believe this, I just can't...the realist in me won't let me.

I would so like to believe this... It's far-fetched but let's pretend it may have happened.
So: add to the equation the speculation about MJ having a body-double in the conference. MANY non-fans had stated that his voice, walk was different...

Yes he was also the seventh child. :)

I forgot about that.

And here come the theories. I know it's hard to accept for a lot of people, but Michael Jackson is dead. He will not come back. We have to accept this. I think stories like this won't help people cope with the loss.

oh Ape. Why have you not been PM'ing me for several months *tapping the left food* ;)

yea I also kind of make my own little theories to make this situation bareable..

this that you are posting now is very clever and VERY good spotted though! HMM.. And mixed up with MY theory then it's getting biiiig :p

but my at the same time that my mind is saying "no he can NOT be dead" it's also saying "but he is laying there.. he is dead.. and theres nothing you can do a bout it.."

it's so confusing..

I really like to read these thoughts you have, and if I was'nt so "down" I would probably babble on about every singe idea I had myself, but I can't get myself to write anything meaningfull.. *looks up through this post*.. yea just look what I meen..

ps. if you ever get really sad about all this then just watch the first couple of seconds of the first link in my signature.. and you will suddenly get a warm feeling inside.. :yes:
oh and watch the rest too.. I've seen it again and again these past days. Just to remember how much fun he also had while he.. lived.. :cry:

god just look how gorgious he was.. I will ENVER get over how.. terribly good he looked =>

Last edited:
well even just forget anything I said about fake death. Isn't that first post eye opening? Doesn't it get to you? Doesn't have to do anything about fake death..but isn't it something that kinda brings shivers to read, knowing that it was posted three years ago? The date, the words.. all that.

This is scary... 7 is a number for Michael... It reminds me of Taiwanese actress Beatrice Hsu who died in a car accident on January 28, and how she was writing in her diary on page 128...

It's called coincendence. You can find a lot of links between things if you want it bad enough, if you look bad enough. There's also a lot of numbers and dates relating to MJ that don't relate, but those are left out. I guess it's normal for people to have this reaction, we all don't want this to be true.

true..we all are hurting. We all deal with it in our own way and heal at our own pace. Right now we just have to be there for each other and try to keep understanding open for each other.

For myself, it just helps to have something to keep my mind busy with. A riddle like this helps me.

It makes it feel like there's lots more order in this life than we are aware of.

It's called coincendence. You can find a lot of links between things if you want it bad enough, if you look bad enough. There's also a lot of numbers and dates relating to MJ that don't relate, but those are left out. I guess it's normal for people to have this reaction, we all don't want this to be true.
Yes, that's true also. But we are not in the sceptics group of fans. lol That doesn't mean we cannot think clearly or with logic. There are many spooky coincidences that cannot be explained even with logic. (With Google a lot can be found).

Yes, that's true also. But we are not in the sceptics group of fans. lol That doesn't mean we cannot think clearly or with logic. There are many spooky coincidences that cannot be explained even with logic. (With Google a lot can be found).

In the end of the day, if something helps someone cope, I fully support that. I'm just sayiing to be weary of looking into things too much, because you'll never have peace that way. Do whatever you need to copy with this loss, but be sure to take care of yourself and to allow yourself peace and acceptance. The mind does weird things when dealing with these tragic events.

In the end of the day, if something helps someone cope, I fully support that. I'm just sayiing to be weary of looking into things too much, because you'll never have peace that way. Do whatever you need to copy with this loss, but be sure to take care of yourself and to allow yourself peace and acceptance. The mind does weird things when dealing with these tragic events.
Of course I have full acceptance. Thanks for your concern. :)
But I realised today that different people cope differently. For specific people who want to find a meaning in the bigger picture of the universe and why things happen they way they do, this just... works!

It's called coincendence.

maybe so.. but humans likes to believe in stuff.. the whole bible thing could also just be quencidence or made up by someone. But we choose to believe in it. Because it also -could be- the truth.

These theories that Back (and now Ape) show is probably just for "fun" and as Ape says - to keep her brain working, thinking of something else than Michael Jackson, in these days!

:angel:

Hmm...

since I don't believe in coincidence, I find this to be very intriguing...

Thanx for sharing.

Back is a member of MJJF and MJJC.

Now back to the topic, whatever the theory is. I don't think Back meant his theory to relate to Michael's death.

Well, it does sound interesting but as much as it hurts , the last few days really happened. As much as we don't want to believe it.
Sometimes I'd do stuff around the house and forget about it for a second but then I think about him again ...:no:

And has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe that poster was yanking our chains? I don't remember reading the thread but still... with all that haters and non-fans that get on here, you never know.
Or maybe he was just ...unstable or something. You never know and that one post that I've read doesn't make much sense... ( oh and about the capital letters, they could be anagrams?)

Lily, I hope it's not a strange energy as in bad. It felt like one of those moments that just hit you, to me. An epiphany I suppose.

Just seems to be a very prophetic vision or an extremely eerie coincidence.

I'm a firm believer things happen in life for a reason. MJ being called home so soon is just one of those things that's hard to understand or grasp at the moment. I suppose God had work for him to do and needed his most beautiful Angel sooner rather than later.......:cry:

These posts by "back" are just thought provoking when I read them but I suppose that was the intent. This person talks about crystal balls in their posting history alot, from what the illusionist said that was performing on the tour, that was to be one of MJ's illusions, floating in a crystal ball over the audience.....who knows what this was all about????? Like I said it's thought provoking, that's for sure.

What does 7 plus one day of simmering mean?????.....and where did that Jun 25, 2006 date come from in the first post?????

--------------------

Here's the original link again to the posts

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973

Posted: 8-24-06

tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7
62 ..76...813...21

1+1=2....5+4=9
2+5=7
29--> 9-2=7

:blink: :devil:

whatever happened to mystery777......

-----------------------

Posted: 8-24-06

hmm, I guess I need to call and ask for more instructions on that crystal-ball I ordered off T.V............ :eek:

-----------------------

Posted: 8-25-06

:innocent:

:devil:

In theory,one's mind becomes transfixed on tIME before realizing human energy and curiosity is much better spent focusing on the mOMENT,when it arrives. There is no supplement for the mOMENT, for it is the oNLY thing subliminally earthly that causes time to stand still. There will come a mOMENT, for it is etched in the future books, which will one day become books of history. Time promises this. The underlying crust of the custard pie is not the ingredients used, but it is very much the tIME it takes to "be done". Is it cooking? Does it smell good? Is the temperature set to 3+4+0 degrees and set for 7+0 minutes? Don't take your eyes off the pie as it bakes. It's best to kEEP WATCHIN'.......................................... .................................................. ..................>>>>

:huh:

-------------------------

Posted: 10-25-06

uhmm..Uri---the man who's worth a half pot of pi.s.s and whose name is short for URINE? I suspect the focus on the one behind the curtain will get you neither to or from the land of Oz. ;)
------------------------

Posted 10-25-06

the evolution of the theory continues, approaching 7, plus 1 day of simmering.The mOMENT of many is apparent as time has become the focal point. Time is obsolete compared to the mOMENT, but is essentially the only barrier between NOW and THEN.

kEEP WATCHIN'..........................

----------------------------

Posted: 10-26-06

the tHeOrY of 7 officially begins................

Last edited:
He says in the thread he started http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973&page=3

the evolution of the theory continues, approaching 7, plus 1 day of simmering.The mOMENT of many is apparent as time has become the focal point. Time is obsolete compared to the mOMENT, but is essentially the only barrier between NOW and THEN.

Then he says in the thread for ''will this tour be the biggest ever?'' http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61371

That was then-------"HiStory"

This is Now-------" The mOmEnT"------- This is Now-------" The Future"

The Future is indeed here------- 1-JANet,2-FEBron,3-MARtin,4-APRicot,

5-MAYama,6-JUNita, 7-JULive-------

Keep WATCHIN'.......

was the theory about the concerts? hmmm its a strange one!

He says in the thread he started http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973&page=3

Then he says in the thread for ''will this tour be the biggest ever?'' http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61371

Keep WATCHIN'.......

Basically he was saying that there was no future?? Very cryptic indeed. I wish he could show up and explain...

This is particularly intriguing. Posts by Back referencing dates, killimunatti, all seem to point to a conspiracy and finality perhaps as it relates to death. I think that if Ape (or anyone else who cares) really studies the old posts in thread by friend, KOPV, rita.gibson, movingcoolcat, it will become clearer. Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone will like what is revealed.

I can understand this all too well...cause EXACTLY is the same case with 2pac's death...all these numbers seemed very important too...but they just don't mean anything in the end.

Keep WATCHIN'.......

This is IT
Just another thing that stood out to me.

Timechi, When I am able to take time to do that again, I will.

What's that about Killuminati? That's not even what they're called....

Oh wait did he mean KILLuminati?

I swore I was never going to buy into any conspiracy theories as I don't want to come across as a deluded fan and I, like all of us want the truth. After reading that old thread last night and seeing what 'Back' had to say I couldn't sleep. So... I spent hours going through many posts and threads that 'Back' had been a part of. There are SO many cryptic messages from this person and from what I could see many of the fans on here thought 'Back' could be Michael. If you go to his profile you'll notice he hasn't been on here since April 2009 - hasn't even visited since Michael's passing. I think that's weird.

The part that really freaks me out is the reply to 'Back' from Rita.Gibson:

June 25th 2006 = Art = Michaelmania.

Crystal ball = To see into the future, and to focus on a moment in time = a date, a moment in history.

Is it cooking, does it smell good = perfection.

3+4+0= July. 7+0= Saturday.

Mystery = conspiracy

777= 7th July 07.

On Saturday 7th July 2007 Michael Jackson will appear on TV which will be broadcast around the globe, to announce the release of his new album. The announcement will be made to the world after his defeat of the biggest conspiracy in entertainment history.

Back