7 day theory

I for one have a very open mind, and it does take ALL kinds to make the world go round...

Do I think Mr.Jackson is still among us? As reality would have it unfortunately not, his passing was either a total accident of neglect and/or murder.

On that note:
I have not heard of this Back person until this thread...being educated in criminal justice law...IF indeed...this is a conspiracy (like Mr.Jackson has been saying all along) or this person knew something...then his posting's should be reported to the authorities for investigation.

From what I have read Back seems like he/she was threatening Mr.Jackson's life and/or predicting/knew when this whole conspiracy plan would be implimented.

:angel:psalm 37

I collect post and save them in an online Journal, I remember reading earlier this year when it was rumored that "Michael was going to return The Beatles Catalog to Paul McCartney in his Will upon his Death" and on this forum there where SO MANY people THREATENing Michael Jackson Life because he wouldnt give The Beatles right back to Paul, it was unbelievable and they meant every word they typed. Its no if and or Maybe to me, all the evidence right now say Michael Jackson was Murdered and alot of that comes from just studying Law and Investigations, nothing say Accident because of Drugs they want to say he was using and their process in the body, nothing says Neglect because anyone around a person using the "Drugs" the rumors want to say where there would know what was happening. So I give these Murderers credit they are ABOSLUTELY EVIL, because they cared out a plan that too hard for some to believe it was any other way, but its also pretty obvious to alot of people involved in Crime that this was a Murder. I dont know who started this Thread, but I do know there are alot of other posters and Threads on this board now with Dates from 2 or more years ago and they where not created then, they where just put on this forum since Michael Jackson Death June 25, 2009, but the good thing about it is they still give alot of good information.

There is only one way to use your 3rd Eye, how do you use your ? ? ? but if you do you use your you know that there are Levels of Conciousness to attain in this Life and you cant skip levels, everyone that uses their 3rd Eye know the Illuminati is real so Im confused when you say you havent come across the Killuminati (Killuminati is a name 2pac Fashioned) but they are known as other names such as Tri-Lateral, NWO etc., etc., they are all the same, which Illuminati means in short an Evil Society to rule this world using Government, Education, Banks, Religions and Media which some put Education and Religion together making the 4 Pillars. On most 3rd Boards they are saying Michael had become fully Illuminated (and this is like way past 33 degrees Michael lived past that level on a daily basis years ago) but he not only understood everything and all those who had been and where around him at the time of his death and they also knew Michael had become Illuminated on their Purpose, so guess what happened? From what Im learning Michael didnt want to accept that People are really this Evil and he finally did and with the Mission he was given here to do he walked on with no FEAR, that is why I say wait to you see him in Eternity is you thought he was a King here, its alot to understand but its value is priceless.

Thanks for your reply - I've PMed you :)

I collect post and save them in an online Journal, I remember reading earlier this year when it was rumored that "Michael was going to return The Beatles Catalog to Paul McCartney in his Will upon his Death" and on this forum there where SO MANY people THREATENing Michael Jackson Life because he wouldnt give The Beatles right back to Paul, it was unbelievable and they meant every word they typed. Its no if and or Maybe to me, all the evidence right now say Michael Jackson was Murdered and alot of that comes from just studying Law and Investigations, nothing say Accident because of Drugs they want to say he was using and their process in the body, nothing says Neglect because anyone around a person using the "Drugs" the rumors want to say where there would know what was happening. So I give these Murderers credit they are ABOSLUTELY EVIL, because they cared out a plan that too hard for some to believe it was any other way, but its also pretty obvious to alot of people involved in Crime that this was a Murder. I dont know who started this Thread, but I do know there are alot of other posters and Threads on this board now with Dates from 2 or more years ago and they where not created then, they where just put on this forum since Michael Jackson Death June 25, 2009, but the good thing about it is they still give alot of good information.

I'm not understanding this highlighted comment. Can you explain what you mean?

Hmm...I remember Back's posts from back then. Always cryptic and I just never 'got' them.

But, if we want to play around with numbers.....there's a lot more coincidences involving the number 7 and 25 (2+5 = 7):

Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009.
James Brown died on December 25, 2006
Lisa (Left Eye) Lopes died on April 25, 2002
Aaliyah Haughton died on August 25, 2001

Tupac and B.I.G. were 25 when they died.

Michael's memorial was on 7-7-2009. 9-0-0-2 = 7.
Michael signed his will on 7-7-2002.

There's 7 years between the signing of the will and Michael's memorial.

Michael's birthday was on the 29th (9-2 = 7) and in 1958 (19 + 58 = 77).

Michael was the 7th of 10 children.

Paris was born on April 3rd. (3 + 4 = 7)

SEVEN

59 (5+9=14).
2 syllables.....so 14/2= 7.

LOL...if you want it to....there can be a LOT of things one can say about "7". However the dates on which the above people passed away freak me out.

I also saw this posted somewhere else not sure of the relevance but it seems like it might be. Could be just coincidence

Last edited:
Drama shall soon be met with that Glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just around the corner.

A man who believes such as I, that this World can indeed Change, shall make HiStory in this New Year, 2008.

The Beginning of the tHeOrY---until the End....

That tImE has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep WATCHIN'........................
Can someone explain it? or is it just a coincidence?
Woah, I just now realized that. "The Time Has Come." :mellow: :eek: That indeed was the message on Michael's website...

"THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT,
MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

I also saw this posted somewhere else not sure of the relevance but it seems like it might be. Could be just coincidence

Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

Also MJ died after summer solstice when energies are high

Im sure some of the Old Posters are still here or have return, maybe they just changed their names and IP address, sometimes the best way to help people you have to become someone else. Rashaida Jones when Tupac was Murdered in the beginning was rumored to have been in the backseat of that BMW when Tupac was murdered, but I've havnt heard anything since. If you will allow me I can help you with "Killuminati" because Tupac used his 3rd Eye as well as Michael Jackson, if you do not use your 3rd Eye none of this or most stuff in your everyday will not be understandable and cause Confusion, that part of Illuminati, the Illuminati is real, their strongest weapon is deception, but their is a group of People in this Earth way more Powerful than the Illuminati called The Elect, but anyway what Pac was teaching was about the future, the good and the evil thats all this Life is about and everyone you know and everyone you meet today belongs to one of these two groups, but Pac was telling us to Kill - Illuminati and we are but they as using alot of Deception to have people join with them and even alot of times depending on what they know they will destroy those people who joined with them and want to leave. Killuminati is Kill-Illuminati and its as real as your right hand.

Isn't the way to kill the illumuminati with all their symbols and rituals, by uniting in one consciousness with love, because that is what they fear most and weakens them, and isn't that what Michael kept trying to give us this message through his songs and his speeches.

Imagine when Michael was going to do the concerts and he would have created a lot of positive energy globally, imagine millions of people singing heal the world and the postive energy that creates. it must have been the illuminati worst fears unfolding when they have other plans for the world.

There are a few on you tube, one is called the illuminati and the music industy and one is called the pawn about MJ, I think these are the best but then there is this one called illuminati killed Michael Jackson, it is really creepy but is interesting as it does say at the end about uniting and loving and supporting one another,and that is really what matters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRI1VnQAEc&feature=related

Last edited:
Isn't the way to kill the illumuminati with all their symbols and rituals, by uniting in one consciousness with love, because that is what they fear most and weakens them, and isn't that what Michael kept trying to give us this message through his songs and his speeches.

Imagine when Michael was going to do the concerts and he would have created a lot of positive energy globally, imagine millions of people singing heal the world and the postive energy that creates. it must have been the illuminati worst fears unfolding when they have other plans for the world.

There are a few on you tube, one is called the illuminati and the music industy and one is called the pawn about MJ, I think these are the best but then there is this one called illuminati killed Michael Jackson, it is really creepy but is interesting as it does say at the end about uniting and loving and supporting one another,and that is really what matters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRI1VnQAEc&feature=related

Woww that is freaky... did you watch all 4 parts? all those songs about the illuminati and then Obama... strangee!! Even Michael talked about a conspiracy.. strangeee!!

Woww that is freaky... did you watch all 4 parts? all those songs about the illuminati and then Obama... strangee!! Even Michael talked about a conspiracy.. strangeee!!

Yes it is creepy, I'e seen a few clips of Michael talking about a conspiraacy against him and even in court transcripts it was brought up by someone who said there was conspiracy in his inner circle and it was to do with wanting his sony catelogue.

There are some others here, Michael talking about sony, the pawn and the one posted above about the illuminati and the music industry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb9PFrmCT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNEYhv7ADM

sunnyday81 yes this one is creepy too, the ones above are good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1fHcJdqC4&feature=related

Yes it is creepy, I'e seen a few clips of Michael talking about a conspiraacy against him and even in court transcripts it was brought up by someone who said there was conspiracy in his inner circle and it was to do with wanting his sony catelogue.

There are some others here, Michael talking about sony, the pawn and the one posted above about the illuminati and the music industry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb9PFrmCT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNEYhv7ADM

sunnyday81 yes this one is creepy too, the ones above are good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1fHcJdqC4&feature=related

In order to get a deeper understanding on whether this could actually be related to MJ's death, I've been researching the illuminati alot after these discussions. I watched this through from 1-18 but also checked some of the supernatural type stuff in 200-and- something (it goes on forever) No doubt as I watch more there will be more about the Music industry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY

It is scary and I'm not sure exactly what we can do about it.

In order to get a deeper understanding on whether this could actually be related to MJ's death, I've been researching the illuminati alot after these discussions. I watched this through from 1-18 but also checked some of the supernatural type stuff in 200-and- something (it goes on forever) No doubt as I watch more there will be more about the Music industry.

OMG this is scary... i have watched up to 11 and i am completely freaked! lol.

I did not know half this stuff... everyone seems to be in on it.. and have another agenda!

I've been aware of illuminati for a few years and it really freaked me when I first found out I don't refer to them as the illuminati any more because I don't think there is anything illuminated about them I use words like the powers that be or tptb. The illuminati exist and they are evil but I don't think they have as much power as is believed we also have power.

What I think they are scared of the most is more people refusing to put up with this and standing up for what is right and being non afraid, they are only there because the masses allow it if they didn't they wouldn't be.

I think what would weaken their power is love unity forgiveness peace and paradise and support for one another on earth. (they don't want those things, they are the opposite of those things). Michael was clearly aware of all this. He often talked of uniting in one consciousness and of love and peace etc. Once upon a time it is said we were all united in one consciousness with the creator and then came seperateness and then selfishness.

Last edited:
Michael was talking about Global Warming and saving the Earth.

This Is It, The time has Come etc was the message for the Tour.

Meaning, it is NOW we have to act. The sad thing is that most people only view this as a nice thing for MJ to do. And then they get lost in the lyrical aspects of the words and start to generate assumptions of their meaning, forgetting that the man is actually saying something to you.

Michael is dead, he did not get to do his tour and inform people that we are out of time.

Why not instead of spending time on this fantasy thing, start to focus on the real world.

Michael wanted to remind everyone that we need to stop daydreaming and start to act.

We all are going to be in a hell of shit in a few years. The threat of Global Warming is not fantasy, it is real.

Focus on Michaels message. This Is It.

We are looking at 100-200 years of chaos, if we do not act now.

Michael was talking about Global Warming and saving the Earth.

This Is It, The time has Come etc was the message for the Tour.

Meaning, it is NOW we have to act. The sad thing is that most people only view this as a nice thing for MJ to do. And then they get lost in the lyrical aspects of the words and start to generate assumptions of their meaning, forgetting that the man is actually saying something to you.

Michael is dead, he did not get to do his tour and inform people that we are out of time.

Why not instead of spending time on this fantasy thing, start to focus on the real world.

Michael wanted to remind everyone that we need to stop daydreaming and start to act.

We all are going to be in a hell of shit in a few years. The threat of Global Warming is not fantasy, it is real.

Focus on Michaels message. This Is It.

We are looking at 100-200 years of chaos, if we do not act now.

You are right we MiSS Michael and we know we will miss him even more as TiME paSSes and we are fighting over Accidental and Murder and we should for now, but we should be focusing on the WOrLD and its Issues because God put us HErE with a PuRPOSE just like Michael and we need to become more involved with our own PURPOSE and Consciousness and Move further into Higher Living like Michael Did, Michael is Alive for Evermore and waiting on us to come up higher in our thinking in this Earth, I know he can see all of us and everything going on he is in Eternity and no night or darkness is there only Light, Love, Peace and Truth. This is so Great we just have to get our Minds Right.

I'm sorry. Maybe I am just having a hard time dealing with this and accepting it as fact. I can't fathom this. Every part of me feels he's gotta still be alive. Now I know that is impossible if he's dead but.. maybe this is just how I have to deal with it. At least for now. Can we bring this old archived thread back maybe? Maybe I just need a puzzle to solve during this difficult time. Something to keep my mind busy on something other than this. I don't want it to cause troubles or upset anyone. It's just something that stood out to me and I wanted to share it.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973

This thread.

Particularly this post by the thread starter "back" from three years ago now.
June 25th 2009
1+1=2....5+4=9 (this is the time)
2+5=7 (date)
29--> 9-2=7 (this... it should have been 2+6 right? if it were 2006, but instead he wrote 9-2. So where did that number get pulled out? 2009)

I think that 29--> 9-2=7 was referrring to 1+1=2....5+4=9 so I don't believe there is a connection to 2009.

Originally Posted by Julia55

Omg:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed...Every single thing they're saying sounds like from the book I read "1984" By
George Orwell! This guy wrote it Exactly 60 years ago:swoon:. I didnt think much about it at the time, but now after wathcing these vids. Damn!:no:

Omg:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed...Every single thing they're saying sounds like from the book I read "1984" By
George Orwell! This guy wrote it Exactly 60 years ago:swoon:. I didnt think much about it at the time, but now after wathcing these vids. Damn!:no:

Yes, further on in these clips they do talk about that very book and how nobody took it seriously...

orwell was very well documented. it described perfectly the destruction comunism did to my country. and also to all the others that suffered from it. you should see the movie ...it's exactly like the book ... great book great movie

Strange you mentioned the 1984 movie... I was just watching it a couple of days ago again for no apparent reason...

that illuminati thing freaked me out
you have many videos on youtube like this
part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnsiAhI9iiw&feature=related

I don't like this video. It is saying MJ is part of illuminati when he obviously isn't, that is probably why he is now dead, he was just doing good work, promoting love peace freedom etc. MJ was an angel, Michael radiated love and light, and trying to be free of the illuminati controlled music business.

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe I am just now getting to this thread! I am 8 pages behind...ack. While I could have a lot to say about the numerology connections...I want to just jump in here on what is currently being talked about. And it's interesting, because I learned about the Illuminati a year ago when I watched "Zeitgeist" (AMAZING movie by the way)...but I haven't thought of them much until just yesterday I started to do more research on them. FREAKY stuff, that is for sure.

I am not very impressed with some of the stuff that is floating around YouTube on them though, in specific relation with Michael. While I think nothing is coincidence, and I believe that Michael was certainly aware of the Illuminati...I do not for one second think he was part of it. Which is part of why I think he's dead now...as many "conspiracy theories" are stating; because he was fighting back... and spreading the message. He was capable of impacting the whole world.

One thing I read in an article somewhere that gave me chills...said something to the effect of "How do you sneak a huge happening in the world, behind the public's backs? You kill a superstar...which turns all their attention onto that". It just made me go WOAH. I mean, when Michael died, that was pretty much ALL we heard on the news for awhile. It was nonstop. Everyone's attention was on him. (hope I'm not repeating anything that was previously discussed here...)

The more you look into this stuff the more you get creeped out...that is for sure. I think people should be aware of this stuff, but, I do think some people are getting quite carried away with it too...looking for "hidden messages" in just about anything, and making up outlandish stories to fit the conspiracy. Particularly with the idea that Michael wrote "Thriller" under the Illuminati's demands, which was about satanic worshiping...as I watched in one video. Um, no...I think that's a bunch of BS.

Anyway, that's my little piece for now. :p Looking forward to discussing this stuff more with you guys!

How ironic if the murder/death of Michael Jackson covered by the media was meant to draw attention away from any happenings in the world that should be of interest to all but meant to be hidden by having a big story like this, if in the end it actually drew attention to it.

If by the heavy controlling of the media, people began to see through it, and look to what is behind it. Who is controlling it. Why they are covering such topics so heavily but hiding others. Focus on the one thing they truly do not want us to focus on. Bring out the truth simply by having gone way too far in trying to hide it.

Well it is interesting.

Media, the great illusionist.

Back