7 day theory

Looking back at Back's posts. He really did sound like Michael
:shock:
His posts sounded like from someone who's intelligent!!!
OMG!!
Everyone, what do you think?

Can't say for sure, but it could also be an insider, for example from the last link I posted about Tupac's 7-day theory, a Quincy Jones relative is mentioned there. So nobody will know until he re-appears.

These theories that Back (and now Ape) show is probably just for "fun" and as Ape says - to keep her brain working, thinking of something else than Michael Jackson, in these days!
:angel:
Back is now Ape?
okay...........................

After reading both threads over a couple of times, I think I understand it.....but if it was a prediction from Back he put 2006 not 2009?

Can someone try to explain a little more - is this thread basically saying Back predicted Michaels death to the exact date? and what else does his predictions show?

????
Can someone confirm if Back was really MJ then?
I don't think anyone can confirm that MJ was Back. This is too big of a thought jump. I think others have already said he was just a fan (maybe with psychic powers, lol, who knows...).

Drama shall soon be met with that Glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just around the corner.

A man who believes such as I, that this World can indeed Change, shall make HiStory in this New Year, 2008.

The Beginning of the tHeOrY---until the End....

That tImE has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep WATCHIN'........................

I saw this post from Back!!!
See something familiar there? 'The time has come!!!'
Remember after MJ announced his london concerts, he sent out a message via his official website with 4 lines of 'The time has come'!!!!!
Can someone explain it? or is it just a coincidence?

Could be just a coincidence or could be that Back chose his words specifically bc of that. Dunno but what if he's just some guy that wanted to have some fun with us? Either way it's weird.

^^^^Could be....
It's interesting!!

I don't think anyone can confirm that MJ was Back. This is too big of a thought jump. I think others have already said he was just a fan (maybe with psychic powers, lol, who knows...).
then why didn't he post after MJ announced his comeback shows?

Could be just a coincidence or could be that Back chose his words specifically bc of that. Dunno but what if he's just some guy that wanted to have some fun with us? Either way it's weird.

After reading 6 pages of his posts I was convienced then found this.

"Quote:
Lighten up people it was a joke not that funny but a joke none the less! Im sure if it was MJ he found it amusing"

And then backs response was......

"There's NOTHING "amusing" about defamation of character and slanderous insults. Lets see if he finds it amusing when/if action is taken. Hope he doesn't have kids to feed.

Keep WATCHIN'.......................................... .......................... "

Michael would never say that.

^^^^Could be....
It's interesting!!

then why didn't he post after MJ announced his comeback shows?
Well, there are definitely many reasons that someone may not post on a forum. lol It doesn't mean he was indeed MJ because he was cryptic and stopped posting at some point.
Besides, I know fans who have avoided the internet since MJ's death, and I personally hadn't post for 2 years before the announcement of the concerts.
IF there is something strange about it (and he's not someone playing with us) is the fact that some of his posts seem to reveal a deeper cryptic meaning about MJ's death...
I dunno...

I din't know that 2Pac was engaged to Quincy's daughter.... It says so on the Wikipedia page.

But still I'm not clear on what exactly Killuminati means, if it's different from The Illuminati... And what it has to do with Mike.:scratch:

I din't know that 2Pac was engaged to Quincy's daughter.... It says so on the Wikipedia page.

But still I'm not clear on what exactly Killuminati means, if it's different from The Illuminati... And what it has to do with Mike.:scratch:
The Illuminati (Killuminati) KILLed 2Pac and now Michael? Ok... I think I'm stretching it now. LOL

Well, there are definitely many reasons that someone may not post on a forum. lol It doesn't mean he was indeed MJ because he was cryptic and stopped posting at some point.
Besides, I know fans who have avoided the internet since MJ's death, and I personally hadn't post for 2 years before the announcement of the concerts.
IF there is something strange about it (and he's not someone playing with us) is the fact that some of his posts seem to reveal a deeper cryptic meaning about MJ's death...
I dunno...
True. There are many old posters not posting here anymore. :(
I think maybe he really is a psychic? wish he would come back posting.

I found another of his/her post on an MJ birthday thread, every posters was wishing MJ happy birthday, but his was "wishes do come true!". I find that weird. lol

True. There are many old posters not posting here anymore. :(
I think maybe he really is a psychic? wish he would come back posting.

I found another of his/her post on an MJ birthday thread, every posters was wishing MJ happy birthday, but his was "wishes do come true!". I find that weird. lol

Most of them are very very weird!!!! and seem to much of a conincedence!!! (sorry for spelling :p ) But then the odd ones you sort of think nope that not MJ.

Anyone looking into this now my brain is really really hurting.
Everyone on that thread seemed to think that Back was trying to say 7/7 7th of July??

7th July was Michaels memorial this year....

Last edited:
"Taking the capitalized letters IME N HEORY and EEP

Maybe these letters are scrambled?

IMENHEORY

IMENHEORY -- together, change the H with M = memory

Maybe "In Memory" if you change the letters around and subsitute?

If so you have Omen which is something that points to a Future Event
In Memory, something that points to a past event, related to someone significant "

7th July (7/7) Michael Memorial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I am totally and utterly freaaaaaaaaked out now by both these threads. What am i doing reading them!!!

User "Friend" who posted his original understanding of backs message needs to revist that thread and realise what he wrote I cant believe it!!

Last edited:

Im sure some of the Old Posters are still here or have return, maybe they just changed their names and IP address, sometimes the best way to help people you have to become someone else. Rashaida Jones when Tupac was Murdered in the beginning was rumored to have been in the backseat of that BMW when Tupac was murdered, but I've havnt heard anything since. If you will allow me I can help you with "Killuminati" because Tupac used his 3rd Eye as well as Michael Jackson, if you do not use your 3rd Eye none of this or most stuff in your everyday will not be understandable and cause Confusion, that part of Illuminati, the Illuminati is real, their strongest weapon is deception, but their is a group of People in this Earth way more Powerful than the Illuminati called The Elect, but anyway what Pac was teaching was about the future, the good and the evil thats all this Life is about and everyone you know and everyone you meet today belongs to one of these two groups, but Pac was telling us to Kill - Illuminati and we are but they as using alot of Deception to have people join with them and even alot of times depending on what they know they will destroy those people who joined with them and want to leave. Killuminati is Kill-Illuminati and its as real as your right hand.

I saw this post from Back!!!
See something familiar there? 'The time has come!!!'
Remember after MJ announced his london concerts, he sent out a message via his official website with 4 lines of 'The time has come'!!!!!
Can someone explain it? or is it just a coincidence?

Interesting. Isn't his "official website" owned by Sony? Maybe "back" is associated with Sony in some way???????????????????

Im sure some of the Old Posters are still here or have return, maybe they just changed their names and IP address, sometimes the best way to help people you have to become someone else. Rashaida Jones when Tupac was Murdered in the beginning was rumored to have been in the backseat of that BMW when Tupac was murdered, but I've havnt heard anything since. If you will allow me I can help you with "Killuminati" because Tupac used his 3rd Eye as well as Michael Jackson, if you do not use your 3rd Eye none of this or most stuff in your everyday will not be understandable and cause Confusion, that part of Illuminati, the Illuminati is real, their strongest weapon is deception, but their is a group of People in this Earth way more Powerful than the Illuminati called The Elect, but anyway what Pac was teaching was about the future, the good and the evil thats all this Life is about and everyone you know and everyone you meet today belongs to one of these two groups, but Pac was telling us to Kill - Illuminati and we are but they as using alot of Deception to have people join with them and even alot of times depending on what they know they will destroy those people who joined with them and want to leave. Killuminati is Kill-Illuminati and its as real as your right hand.

When you say 'Michael used his 3rd eye' in what way do you mean? I use mine but I haven't come across Killuminati until now.

Im sure some of the Old Posters are still here or have return, maybe they just changed their names and IP address, sometimes the best way to help people you have to become someone else. Rashaida Jones when Tupac was Murdered in the beginning was rumored to have been in the backseat of that BMW when Tupac was murdered, but I've havnt heard anything since.

I thought Quincyțs daughter was Kidada. Does he have more than 1?

oh please stop it! I've read this guys old posts and there is no way Michael would have spoken to people in that way, not to mention the cursing. Nice thought that he was on this board but it's just someone living out a fantasy and getting a kick out of it.

I thought Quincyțs daughter was Kidada. Does he have more than 1?

Quincy Bio Wiki

Jones has never learned to drive, citing an accident in which he was a passenger (at age 14) as the reason. Jones has been married three times and has seven children:

to Jeri Caldwell from 1957 to 1966; they had one daughter, Jolie Jones Levine.

to Ulla Andersson from 1967 to 1974; they had two children, Martina Jones and son Quincy Jones III;

to actress Peggy Lipton from 1974 to 1990; they had two daughters, actresses Kidada Jones and Rashida Jones.

Jones also had a brief affair with Carol Reynolds and had a daughter, Rachel Jones.

Jones dated and lived with actress Nastassja Kinski from 1991 until 1997. In February 1993, their daughter Kenya Julia Miambi Sarah Jones was born.

------------

You are right Kidada and Rashida are sistes, I get them confused, Kidada is the oldest 35 and Rashida is 33, it was Kidada who dated 2 Pac, Thank You.

When you say 'Michael used his 3rd eye' in what way do you mean? I use mine but I haven't come across Killuminati until now.

There is only one way to use your 3rd Eye, how do you use your ? ? ? but if you do you use your you know that there are Levels of Conciousness to attain in this Life and you cant skip levels, everyone that uses their 3rd Eye know the Illuminati is real so Im confused when you say you havent come across the Killuminati (Killuminati is a name 2pac Fashioned) but they are known as other names such as Tri-Lateral, NWO etc., etc., they are all the same, which Illuminati means in short an Evil Society to rule this world using Government, Education, Banks, Religions and Media which some put Education and Religion together making the 4 Pillars. On most 3rd Boards they are saying Michael had become fully Illuminated (and this is like way past 33 degrees Michael lived past that level on a daily basis years ago) but he not only understood everything and all those who had been and where around him at the time of his death and they also knew Michael had become Illuminated on their Purpose, so guess what happened? From what Im learning Michael didnt want to accept that People are really this Evil and he finally did and with the Mission he was given here to do he walked on with no FEAR, that is why I say wait to you see him in Eternity is you thought he was a King here, its alot to understand but its value is priceless.

There is only one way to use your 3rd Eye, how do you use your ? ? ? but if you do you use your you know that there are Levels of Conciousness to attain in this Life and you cant skip levels, everyone that uses their 3rd Eye know the Illuminati is real so Im confused when you say you havent come across the Killuminati but they are known as other names such as Tri-Lateral, NWO etc., etc., they are all the same, which Illuminati means in short an Evil Society to rule this world using Government, Education, Banks, Religions and Media which some put Education and Religion together making the 4 Pillars. On most 3rd Boards they are saying Michael had become fully Illuminated (and this is like way past 33 degrees Michael lived past that level on a daily basis years ago) but he not only understood everything and all those who had been and where around him at the time of his death and they also knew Michael had become Illuminated on their Purpose, so guess what happened? From what Im learning Michael didnt want to accept that People are really this Evil and he finally did and with the Mission he was given here to do he walked on with no FEAR, that is why I say wait to you see him in Eternity is you thought he was a King here, its alot to understand but its value is priceless.
I have personally never used my 3rd eye but this is interesting, especially about the media. I'm not saying I believe in all conspiracy theories but this is interesting to have a look at... Besides, I always got a bad vibe with the name of Murdoch (the media mogul). Do you have a link to those sites that talk about MJ? You can PM me if you want. :)

I have personally never used my 3rd eye but this is interesting, especially about the media. I'm not saying I believe in all conspiracy theories but this is interesting to have a look at... Besides, I always got a bad vibe with the name of Murdoch (the media mogul). Do you have a link to those sites that talk about MJ? You can PM me if you want. :)

It is so Beautiful. You bypass things in this Life without even given it a thought. There are Levels you can live in this Earth that far surpasses Man's Ability to even Comprehend. I look at some of the Threads on here and dont even go in, they are so worthless, they use up the Energy you must use to Overcome. But its a wonderful Life and yes Michael Jackson was one of our Brothers, there is no age, color, religion or race, we are all one. You speak about the Media they are totally CORRUPT now just pawns if you look at them and use your 3rd eye you can really see they are talking heads robots now under full mind control. Everything will start to become clearer and clearer for those who seek the Truth, sometimes it is very very hurtful and painful because you can see people in their real Soulstate, I have seen people as little monkeys jumping around on each other but it was in the 2nd dimi just 4 people talking to me. Michael used his thats why they keep him drug, drugs interfer with the 3rd Eye Knowledge, and everyone that has the 3rd eye knows Michael Jackson was Murdered, but we also understand they have murdered many of our other brothers and sisters, but they will not get away with Michael Jackson Murder like they did the others. These people the ones who dont go into eternal damnation which most of them will but the ones who will repent before God with Michael standing there will have to serve for Eternity. People who try to keep this Life and Eternity seperate will never have a 3 eye of live in this life at our levels of consciouness, they will resort to every evil work under the sun. Its not just for the future its for the present Life also and it allows you to do things other Mortals cannot.

Oh and back to the Media the truly Corrupt, it is known now that is why Walter Cronkitt died, he was known as the LAST most "HONEST" man in the World, this should tell everyone that there is NO more Honesty in the Media, you just have to know how to read. You cant be Lazy, Lazy people never want to know the Truth.

Last edited:
I for one have a very open mind, and it does take ALL kinds to make the world go round...

Do I think Mr.Jackson is still among us? As reality would have it unfortunately not, his passing was either a total accident of neglect and/or murder.

On that note:
I have not heard of this Back person until this thread...being educated in criminal justice law...IF indeed...this is a conspiracy (like Mr.Jackson has been saying all along) or this person knew something...then his posting's should be reported to the authorities for investigation.

From what I have read Back seems like he/she was threatening Mr.Jackson's life and/or predicting/knew when this whole conspiracy plan would be implimented.

:angel:psalm 37

Back