A email I got 4 days before he passed

An article that seems to correlate with this email - and mentions a body index of 14.3 - is the one below (it includes Ian Helperin though). I'm not saying everything he writes is true (he has a long previous history of sensationalising facts) but maybe he did talk to some people who knew.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/31892183/ns/today_books-biography_and_memoirs/

Here's a quote:

For the first time, those in Jackson’s inner circle began to urge him to cancel the shows, but their pleas fell on deaf ears.“There was just too much money at stake,” recalls one aide. “The people who had his ear told him he would be a laughingstock if he cancelled. They had to have known he was in no shape to go on, he was so frail, he kept canceling rehearsals. We wondered if somebody was going to cash in whether or not he performed. It just didn’t make any sense. I know his family was concerned, especially his brother Jermaine, but Michael was kept very isolated during those last weeks.”

And another:

Meanwhile, everybody around him noticed that Jackson had lost an astonishing amount of weight in the months leading up to the London concerts. His medical team even believed he had become anorexic. “He goes days at a time hardly eating a thing and at one point his doctor was asking people around him if he had been throwing up after meals,” one staff member told me in May. “He suspected bulimia but when we said he hardly eats any meals, the doc thought it’s probably anorexia nervosa. He seemed alarmed and at one point said, ‘People die from that all the time. You’ve got to get him to eat.’ ” Indeed, one of the known consequences of anorexia is cardiac arrest. This is what killed another iconic pop singer, Karen Carpenter, who admitted to suffering from anorexia shortly before her death in 1983.

An article that seems to correlate with this email - and mentions a body index of 14.3 - is the one below (it includes Ian Helperin though). I'm not saying everything he writes is true (he has a long previous history of sensationalising facts) but maybe he did talk to some people who knew.

Here's a quote:

For the first time, those in Jackson’s inner circle began to urge him to cancel the shows, but their pleas fell on deaf ears.“There was just too much money at stake,” recalls one aide. “The people who had his ear told him he would be a laughingstock if he cancelled. They had to have known he was in no shape to go on, he was so frail, he kept canceling rehearsals. We wondered if somebody was going to cash in whether or not he performed. It just didn’t make any sense. I know his family was concerned, especially his brother Jermaine, but Michael was kept very isolated during those last weeks.”

This is Ian Halperin...a very accurate biographer...he "blinded" Michael a few months ago and now he is having a party!

Why exactly would the Los Angeles Coroner's Office not report that MJ was emaciated to the point of being skeletal, if that was indeed the case? It would be a bizarre and glaring omission.

And why would the second independent autopsy performed on the request of the family not contradict that?
If I recall, the LAPD stated that the initial autopsy was inconclusive as to the cause of death and that foul play had been ruled out. There was no other details given. A UK tabloid claimed to have gotten hold of the report and stated that MJ had needle marks, was bald and was severely underweight. The LAPD responded by saying that SOME

SOME

SOME of what was reported was not true.

This is something that stuck in my mind because what that meant was that something the tabs reported was indeed true. What part was true, they didn't say...

Further, we don't know what the family's second report revealed. They are waiting on the official toxicology report I'm sure before they make public their independent review.

......wow.

What is there to say really? It's interesting that this was posted today since I spent a good number of minutes staring at one of the pictures AEG released of Michael where you could see the side of his face. What I remember thinking was, "How thin has this man gotten? I can literally see his jawbone." But then I thought about all the AEG people saying that Michael was in excellent physical shape. The picture and their proclamations just weren't jiving.

The other images that troubled me include the one where he's looking through a camera with Ortega standing slightly off to the side and video of when he was making the O2 announcement. Something was just off and I couldn't place my finger on it at the time. Even his gait was off. But I shrugged my concern away, figuring that maybe he's just been lax with the food lately.

I'm not in the camp of those who believe Michael to had been anorexic. I'm more with ChiChi in thinking that if MJ was indeed as thin as this email and his last images suggest, then there was more going on with Michael's situation than we realize. And I'm not talking about drugs either.

I KNOW now that people aren't reading the whole thread. I'll say it again, and others have said it. The autopsy report and tox-report will likely NOT tell the whole story. The drugs and propofol are clearly what the "powers that be" want the public to believe. If that is the result, the report will not be able to determine when they were administered. Why do you believe what you hear/see on media? I really don't know why you do. . .if anything, the trial-coverage should have indicated that media are out to sell stories and are not to be trusted.

This is what the report will NOT tell us.

When the drugs, if any, were administered.
What the doctor was doing as he delayed calling 911. (cleaning something up?)
Why the reports of fans (and not just those of the email above) and the reports of those connected to the concerts were different, concerning Michael's physical condition.

I have a few questions. Do you or do you not want to know what really happened to Michael? If you do not, why not? Or maybe you think only "authorities" have the truth? Such as.. who? LAPD? Nancy Grace? Larry King? AEG CEO's? What about the FANS, who had no financial agenda. . . . . . .

I for one, do want to know the truth!!!! If no one speaks up it will be swept under the rug like nothing.

I KNOW now that people aren't reading the whole thread.

Is that so strange? Not everyone has time or patience to read through 250 posts before saying anything, they just want to weigh in on the original post. Just trying to see it from different sides here.

I too believe that we won't get the truth from the media. Close friends and family members are the only ones that really knew what was wrong with Michael before he died, and most of them ain't talkin'...

Wow...that email was quite shocking...
But I totally believe it. And back then when someone mentioned Michael talking to fans mentioning his concerns about all the shows and that he didn't really want to do them (I think it was something like that)...already alarmed me.
I always trust the fans first, because I know that there are a lot of fans that Michael trusted and that he spoke to from the heart. Something he would have never done to the press...

This is really SO upsetting though :(
And how horrible must the person feel that wrote the email after June 25th :( omg....

On another note....who says the physicals were legit? It probably doesn't take much to pay a doctor to sign off a physical...... If it's about loads of money at the end....ANYTHING is possible!
And in Michael's case, it's ALWAYS been about money :(

POOR POOR MICHAEL!!!! :(

That's a mess.... Only rehearsal footage will be able to prove who is right. I better believe what I see, not I read nor hear.

On another note....who says the physicals were legit? It probably doesn't take much to pay a doctor to sign off a physical...... If it's about loads of money at the end....ANYTHING is possible!
And in Michael's case, it's ALWAYS been about money :(

POOR POOR MICHAEL!!!! :(

yup, thinking the same...
it was kinda annoying how many times they kept telling in different reports that he passed the 5 hour tests...too many times

Here's a quote:

And another:

Meanwhile, everybody around him noticed that Jackson had lost an astonishing amount of weight in the months leading up to the London concerts. His medical team even believed he had become anorexic. “He goes days at a time hardly eating a thing and at one point his doctor was asking people around him if he had been throwing up after meals,” one staff member told me in May. “He suspected bulimia but when we said he hardly eats any meals, the doc thought it’s probably anorexia nervosa. He seemed alarmed and at one point said, ‘People die from that all the time. You’ve got to get him to eat.’ ” Indeed, one of the known consequences of anorexia is cardiac arrest. This is what killed another iconic pop singer, Karen Carpenter, who admitted to suffering from anorexia shortly before her death in 1983.

Wasn't this Ian person the one who was about to come out with an all tell book when the O2 shows were scheduled to open? I will say this one thing. If Halprin knew all of this, they why didn't he go to the family or authorities or some damn body instead of trying to ca$$$h in on a damn book?

heh. Must be the money...

it was kinda annoying how many times they kept telling in different reports that he passed the 5 hour tests...too many times

Exactly....
AEG CLEARLY wanted these shows to happen...i mean we are talking MAJOR CASH here...
So they would have gone through ANY length to make it happen...

I'm not saying they did "fake" a physical, I'm just saying it could be an option imo.
Michael hadn't looked really healthy to me in quite a while now...and it's just SO SO sad....

Does anyone know if Michael had Discoid Lupus or SLE? Something I've been wondering for a while because of the reported physical they claim he passed.

everyone who saw the rehearsals said he was like the old mj dancing even better WTF!!!!

A very distubing email... the sender must have been so upset when their thoughts came true. :no:

This is the most plausible cause of death I have seen so far. I find it hard to believe Michael was addicted to drugs (even if they were prescription) given his outlook on substances & alcohol in the past.... but perhaps that's just wishful thinking on my part.

If he was, I can only imagine it was to numb genuine pain and to make the insomnia go away. I'm sure he hated the reliance on the pills but his life must have been hell in some ways to get addicted to them(thats 'if' he was) Its one of those things where we shouldn't judge too much as we are not in his shoes, the media attention, being a star all your life, finding it hard to be close to anyone and trust people, intense dance routines, lack of sleep, not wanting to eat, pains from his back, lupus issues, issues from the Pepsi incident, paps and people following you everywhere you go - I can understand when put like that why he'd start on the pills and then of course these things are addictive due to their content.

Poor guy, he only ever wanted the best in life for others and look what he got, I take comfort in the fact he must have got so much joy from his 3 children and the love they gave back to him.

everyone who saw the rehearsals said he was like the old mj dancing even better WTF!!!!

He clearly didn't look like his former self in the rehearsal video...
but people want to believe the nice things...people were looking forward to the shows, so we all got caught up in this hype without realizing how frail Michael actually was.
It's easy to watch something and wanting to believe that he was as good as his former self, because that's what one wants to believe...
doesn't make it the truth though :(

The LAPD responded by saying that SOME

SOME

SOME of what was reported was not true.

This is something that stuck in my mind because what that meant was that something the tabs reported was indeed true. What part was true, they didn't say...
To be exact, it was a spokesman for the Los Angeles Coroners Office who responded, by saying "The report that is being published did not come from our office, I don't know where that information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false.''

Yes, that could be taken to suggest that part of the fictional report may not have been totally false, but anyone could have made up a report and got something right. The possibility - not the certainty - that something in it wasn't totally false doesn't exactly tell us much.

It'd take quite a lot considering it would have been the insurance company's doctor.

Some of you seem to be forgetting that there's two parties involved in an insurance policy. It most certainly would not have been in the insurance company's interest to not have a proper physical done.

First post (on here) regarding this whole orrdeal thats happened to Michael Jackson....

1. Michael was MURDERED (my belief)
2. Michael reached out to the best of his ability being that he was an addict.
3. Michael wasn't told of all the attempts by his family to help him.
4. Michael's inner circle (recent, which were made up of old) denied the family and LIED to Mike in order to keep them (family members) away.
5. Michael became asaperated with overwhelmingly wanting to please ALL PARTIES (i.e. AEG, Fans, Friends, Family, etc.) .
6. Michael reached out for "some other type of strength" to help him through this whole orrdeal.
7. Michael (as naive as he was) trusted this fruitcake of a Dr. (Murray)
8. Murray was an excape goat for the whole CONSPIRACY PARTIES INVOLVED.
9. Sony, AEG (which was working behind the scene with Sony), Inner circle (which was working behind the scene with Sony as well) came up with a mastermind, inconceivable, horrible, rechetable, satanic demise to Michael Jackson because he was worth more DEAD than ALIVE.

And here we are peeps................

That is MY TAKE on this tragic loss of ALL are hero....

Rest In Peace King, moonwalk the paths of HEAVEN.....

Last edited:

Yep when people keep repeating something it makes me think 'hang on a minute, if its true why do you have to keep telling me' E.g my close friends last boss when I first met him kept telling me all night 'I'm a nice man' which my gut feelings said 'no he isn't, if he was why tell me over and over' and guess what he turned out to be a nasty guy.

What I'm saying is AEG keep saying that as its the only thing they can use, I wish the doctors who passed him would come forward or Lloyds of London the insurers would say more. He might have been dancing ok, but he didn't look healthy - I fully accept my view could be wrong though. I am like everyone else just trying to work it all out and AEG seem dodgy to me.

He wasn't 38 years old he was 50 years old in the rehearsals. I know we won't be able to move the way he moved when we become 50. He was very very energetic and don't forget that it wasn't the actual show but the rehearsals yet he gave more than before and was involved in every creating process more than before.

He clearly didn't look like his former self in the rehearsal video...
but people want to believe the nice things...people were looking forward to the shows, so we all got caught up in this hype without realizing how frail Michael actually was.
It's easy to watch something and wanting to believe that he was as good as his former self, because that's what one wants to believe...
doesn't make it the truth though :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s31ZfhDmDLQ
He does very little dancing and its not as good as the HIStory tour routine.
This is very worrying

If this is true and accurate, a super skinny unhealthy body being filled with drugs (again, presumably) is not the best combination.

Reading that made me REALLY sad.

He had Discoid Lupus.
And if so, that meant that he had a pre-existing condition. Now if the insurers still underwrote the policy, then it had to be under the condition that his condition was under control or controlled by medication that would have allowed him to perform.

Although I can't think of a reason why a policy would be underwritten in that case, but I don't know much about this area...

I for one, do want to know the truth!!!! If no one speaks up it will be swept under the rug like nothing.

The truth needs to come out for justice for Michael. Not in 20, 30 years time but soon. Anything we ever find/notice ourselves in the next few years(if the toxicology and autopsy reports seem suspect) we should forward to the media - well its a tough call between them and the LAPD but I think the media are more likely to pay attention if anything comes up in a few years as a Michael story would sell papers then the LAPD who maybe too corrupt to care about Michael as they have something to cover up. This is just an idea/theory not necessarily the truth, I just think we owe it to Michael to get the 'real' truth not what they tell us, as it may be a cover up.

wow, Just wow. :( So sad to read, But I am not shocked at all.
I have my reasons.

Poor Michael. :cry:

Unfortunately, fans that were around Michael from the beginning of rehearsals have repeatedly said something was wrong and they tried warning online fans. Many took heed. Many did not.
Besides Faze's thread, can you elaborate on some of the things fans were saying?

Besides Faze's thread, can you elaborate on some of the things fans were saying?

Nevermind.

Basically I was told about a month ago from some fans that were at the rehearsals that Michael repeatedly told them that he was not feeling up to 50 shows, that his back and neck was aching him. That he loved rehearsing but he needed to "bulk up" - he spoke of how he didn't know about 50 shows but that now that it was booked, he had no choice and plus he wanted to give the fans the concert of a lifetime. He was happy, he cracked jokes, and he said often to the fans "I'm doing my very best for you all."

To be exact, it was a spokesman for the Los Angeles Coroners Office who responded, by saying "The report that is being published did not come from our office, I don't know where that information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false.''

Yes, that could be taken to suggest that part of the fictional report may not have been totally false, but anyone could have made up a report and got something right. The possibility - not the certainty - that something in it wasn't totally false doesn't exactly tell us much.

Point taken, however the wording from the LAPD left the door open that even with the speculation from that tabloid report that something they said was on the mark.

And as much as I hate to say this now, the media in recent years (and I'm not just talking about reporting on MJ now) seems to have done a flip flop -- so called credible, main stream media is now doing all of the speculative reporting while the hardcore tabs have been getting the scoop and some of which has been on the mark.

Ever since the National Enquirer broke the story about the Clinton affair, it seems that stuff is now being leaked to the tabloids because they have no reputation to protect, while the so-called 'legit' media can hide behind them as the source while gleefully spreading the story...

That's the way I see it anyway...

I actually think more fans that were close to him before he passed should come out...
If this can in any way help to proof that there was any wrong-doing regarding the 50 shows, then the people in charge HAVE to be held responsible!!!

Back