A Place With No Name (Second Single from Xscape) Discussion

"This place is filled with love and happiness
and not a world could I wanna leave.”
What do you think “A Place With No Name” looks like? The director of the short film for the song thought this “Place” was a good location for his shoot.

From the Official MJ Facebook page: [Source]

10364204_10152640414641473_5845434312780642204_n.png

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 11)

At last we have official confirmation that there will indeed be a video!

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 11)

Now, things starting to speed up. Excited for the new single & video!

I am already playing this song to death on my CD player. Now, I will request it to death on US radio, lol. Anyone got my back on this? There is a link for all of the US radio stations in the first post of the "Have you requested Michael on radio today" thread. I am hoping to hear from you. Songs that become hits in the US market, usually achieve success in other markets as well

I'am with you, can you allready request the song?

Yes, we can! However, as the song isn't released yet, we have to manually add it at the bottom of the page. Hopefully the program directors/DJ's will take notice that there is already some interest in the song before it is released which may encourage them to play it. The key is to get them to start playing the song. Once they do so, I am hoping that the song will catch fire with the listeners who will also begin asking for it

PS- for now, we are focussing primarily on requesting LNFSG in the request thread as this is the only official single that has been released so far. The other requests are in addition to this primary target. Once APWNN is officially released, I will fully focus on this song

Last edited:

Exciting!

I just hope that the photo from the video is a desert and not Las Vegas or Hollywood.

I am so freakin excited!!!!

I just hope that the photo from the video is a desert and not Las Vegas or Hollywood.

It's funny cause in some other places people are begging for the opposite. It seems we can't satisfy everybody after all, lol.

Let's hope that it ain't another tribute video! May be there will be an appearance of Madoona in the clip? Or was that just a small rumror?

I'm looking forward to this.:D

(I do hope it's not the same old thing with the professional dancers though; dancing in front of a video of Michael that we have seen a million times.)

I'm hoping for something a little different this time.

This song has the most potential out of all the songs to possibly be a #1 hit. I do think it's important to have a good video. Something people will talk about. That's what happened when Mj made them. Wth some effort and creativity we might have something here. I do believe the song is special. My most played on the album.

Well! its not an animated one! :D Hmm, is it by the sea? That would be fantastic if it is. And it would be great if the single is also backed up by a well known RESPECTED celebrity. I am hoping the second single will be another wave of huge promotion. Bring it on! :D

I really hope they will make an incredible video for APWNN - it deserved it !!

Hope the single and musicvideo will be very succesful!!

A Place With No Name ,then I think they shouldn´t use Las Vegas or Hollywood.It should be a place that is not easy to recognize.

Palm trees in Florida, too. Hawaii? A deserted island? I have no idea.

Let's hope that it ain't another tribute video! May be there will be an appearance of Madoona in the clip? Or was that just a small rumror?

I've been wondering the same thing about Madonna myself, it would certainly be unexpected :)

They can get really creative with this song, so I hope they gave it all they had.

Last edited:

Wait a sec........what has Madonna suddenly to do with the video?..Who started that rumor? ;)

Wait a sec........what has Madonna suddenly to do with the video?..Who started that rumor? ;)

It's because Madonna posted a couple of old pics of herself and Michael about two-three weeks ago people made far fetched conclusions from it.

It's because Madonna posted a couple of old pics of herself and Michael about two-three weeks ago people made far fetched conclusions from it.

People jumping to conclusions on the internet? Now that's unheard of!

My dream people to be in the "Place With No Name " video are Michael Jackson's
Children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
:give_heart:

Last edited:

113605ivr8zletqse33je6.jpeg

Sony China sent me this cover and this will be the single cover, they said.

Last edited:

094458c9jsyy9qtj792syg.jpg

Sony China sent me this cover and this will be the single cover, they said.

That looks so cool!! :D

I see it.

Back