Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

Re: Aaron Carter The Lying Methhead Claims MJ Gave Him Cocaine

I just don't get it. Why is it always MJ who deals with this type of betrayal?

I wonder how his brother Nick and his mother will react on his "statements".

BTW, if his mother called the police, they did nothing? did not investigate this? Did not prosecuted MJ?

Aaron never testified with such statements during any allegations against MJ?

do remember this is OK mag... a Tabloid.

Isn't OK! magazine a British tabloid, though? The UK has very strict libel/slander laws afaik, so they wouldn't dare post something as offensive as this if they didn't have some proof that Aaron actually said this. Otherwise, why is Aaron keeping quiet about it instead of pursuing legal action against this magazine? That's what I would do if someone accused my dead friend of giving me alcohol and cocaine as a minor (and thus also accusing me of using hard drugs as a minor). The fact that Aaron says nothing is quite telling imo.

@IAMAARONCARTER I have sent him a tweet... If u want to this is his name there.

Why waste your time with such people? If someone said Michael was responsible for 9/11 the will believe it. Carter is a loser who can't even stand by his own words. This story is weeks old let it die like his career

oh yea......sure OK! mag is the Angel of all tabloids... Please if thats the truth then i am the queen of Scotland...

Isn't OK! magazine a British tabloid, though? The UK has very strict libel/slander laws afaik, so they wouldn't dare post something as offensive as this if they didn't have some proof that Aaron actually said this. Otherwise, why is Aaron keeping quiet about it instead of pursuing legal action against this magazine? That's what I would do if someone accused my dead friend of giving me alcohol and cocaine as a minor (and thus also accusing me of using hard drugs as a minor). The fact that Aaron says nothing is quite telling imo.

IDK they print crazy stories all the time. You know, Mike dying from heroin, doing 50 xanex a night...

But I agree, it's telling that he refuses to answer about it on twitter and he has been asked numerous times.

^^ He told it there is no doubt about it. No way could that magazine,OK, even if is tabloid go with a story this serious ,if Carter hadn't said anything. He did it, he took the money and now he is keeps it quiet. ??w could he do this to MJ? How could he betray him this way? But i guess the money were enough to make his guits,if he had any, go away.

then attack like never before. If this asshole wants to spread lies about Michael hes going to feel the hurt from MJ fans. To me he messed with the wrong fanbase.

can we also put this in a tabloid section.
yes, please?
Why didn't he say a word about it there? What a hypocrite.

If Michael really did that and the police even got involved:

2) you can be sure Tom Sneddon would have used it in the trial. So I don't believe for a second that this actually happened

In totally unrelated news he owes his former manager $100 thousand dollars, the IRS $1 million dollars and is dropping a new album.

Now It makes sense

Tabloids pay a lot if you show your face and say a good lie. Anything for money, how sad.

IDK they print crazy stories all the time. You know, Mike dying from heroin, doing 50 xanex a night...

But I agree, it's telling that he refuses to answer about it on twitter and he has been asked numerous times.

Yes, but then they always cover themselves with words like "supposedly", "allegedly", "according to an anonymous source" etc. or they pose it as a question ("Did Michael give Aaron Carter alcohol and cocaine?") to escape legal prosection. However, in this case the magazine claims that "Aaron Carter said..." and I can't imagine they would make such bold statements if they don't have proof that Aaron said this (e.g. on tape), because that would be a clear case of libel/slander (still don't quite know the difference between the two, lol) if they can't back it up.

I am really shocked..., what can we expect more and from who???

Unbelievable..., simply... unbelievable...

today..., the whole internet will be full-up with these stories... and the haters... will have their day... for attacks....

Other previous statements:

However, Carter insisted that he thought Jackson liked women.
“He’ll see a girl and comment on her,” Carter said, “or want to touch her [bottom]. He likes girls.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,147494,00.html

Q:What are your thoughts on everything Michael’s been going through and all the accusations now against him?
Aaron: I think it’s stupid, ’cause I know for a fact that he likes girls. (gives a look to the interviewer) Trust me.
Q: Okay, how do you know for a fact that he likes girls?
A: ‘Cause I’ve seen him with girls. I’ve seen him walk up to a girl and get her number and call her up and talk to her and say “Hey baby, what’re you doing?”
Q: You ever see him kiss a girl, hold hands with a girl?
Aaron: Yeah, I’ve seen him kiss a girl before. Oh yeah, I’ve seen him totally make out with a girl before.
Q:Where was that, was that at his ranch or…?
Aaron: Yea, it was at his ranch, yeah.
Q: Do you know who the girl was?
Aaron: Just like a fan or something.

Carter’s mother, Jane, reported during a televised interview that he had spent an unsupervised night with Michael Jackson at his Neverland Ranch on September 13, 2003 and she openly wondered if anything happened between the two. Carter’s sister, Leslie, reported that drug use might have been involved. Now Carter is lashed out at his mother and sister and said, "Don’t use me."

Carter said,"I don’t do drugs. I didn’t do drugs with Michael Jackson and I don’t do them with anyone else."He said that he and Michael have been friends for about three years and he spent the night at the ranch for Michael’s 45th birthday bash. Carter said, "Nothing happened between me and Michael. We didn’t sleep in the same room, we didn’t share a bed. We have a normal friendship. There’s nothing sexual to it." He went on to say that he doesn’t really like being around his mom or sister because all they do is "use him for publicity and money." Carter’s mother admitted that there is a rift between the two, but that she loves him.

This is not the first time that Carter and his mother have experienced difficulties in their relationship. Last December, Carter alleged his mother took more than $100,000 from his bank account without his permission. At that time she was serving as his manager. Carter severed all ties with her, personal and professional. The two reconciled about a month later, but things between the two have deteriorated. Amazing how money and fame can drive a family apart. Jane Carter said that she hopes the two can work things out. With a mother like that…

June 13 2005

“I’m glad everything worked out for my friend Michael Jackson. I always believed that his innocence would be proven. I will continue to support Michael and wish him all the best.”

7/18/10
http://www.sandy-lo.com/aaron-carter-talks-new-music-michael-jackson-struggles-in-new-interview/

SS: I know that you and Michael Jackson were friends and I’m so sorry for your loss as well as the rest of the world’s loss. Have you taken any comfort in reflecting on your relationship with him and knowing he is now at peace?

AC: I kind of have some animosity. I knew Michael personally and we grew up very similar. His death, for some reason, made people realize, but only for a minute—that their negativity in this world is what brings everybody down. It’s a very touchy subject for me. Michael was a very timid person. The world made him timid, but he also felt he had to continue to keep himself out there and show his face because he had all of those fans. He really did love his fans. That was the only thing that kept him going—was his fans and that he wanted to make the world a better place. When he said that, he wanted to help people be more positive and be more caring and giving. It didn’t really happen. People just mourned over the fact that he died instead of realizing what he did. That’s pretty much all I have to say.

Moonwalker.Fan;3422785 said:
I am really shocked..., what can we expect more and from who???

Unbelievable..., simply... unbelievable...

today..., the whole internet will be full-up with these stories... and the haters... will have their day... for attacks....

Yup, the internet has been eating this up :(

This has really upset me, I really felt there was progress in people's opinions about him...

^^ If there are people who actually believed this, then their opinion shouldn't matter or upset you you because they doesn't worth it. It's so clear that this is a made up story that there is no room for doubts. But still, if there indeed are people who bought this, then they are probably too stupid or too hateful or too much into goship. What matters is the betrayal from this dude. It's unbelievable and digusting. How right was MJ for not trusting anyone. Apparently he knew the force of money and he knew what people that surrounded him could do for it.

"Et tu, Brute?"

In totally unrelated news he owes his former manager $100 thousand dollars, the IRS $1 million dollars and is dropping a new album.

This says it all. The only reason the prat waited two years after Michael's death to say this is simply for credibility reasons--had he said it immediately after he died, he would have been viewed as yet another person jumping on the "let's talk about MJ" wagon. Two years later, the news stand out more. However, the fact that he waited until he was dead, and therefore could not defend himself or sue Carter for slander, makes the entire thing horrendously suspect. No doubt, people will overlook these tiny details, and immediately cry out, "those crazy starstruck MJ fans!"

How old is Carter? He's 23. He's been 18+ for five years now, and they expect me to believe that, all of a sudden, "coincidentally" after the party in question has died (and Carter finds himself "coincidentally" strapped for cash), he had this crazy epiphany where he was urged to tell the world about "what Michael Jackson did to him" years ago? Why defend him publicly, if the alleged drug use was so scarring? He could have come out, right there and then, when Howard Stern and all the other slimy lowlifes called him on it--he could have said something, yet time and time again, he chose not to.

Now that Michael is dead [and presumably, no use to his ambitions as a musician], it's time to make up the tallest stories imaginable, and sell them to tabloid vultures in a scheme to milk the money. I hope he's prepared for the backlash which will undoubtedly and ultimately bite him in the ass, because they're all going to crucify him when they find out what we already know--that the entire lot of what he's uttering is nothing but lies. The fact that he's not even willing to face fans [who rightly feel betrayed by him for Michael's sake] tells us volumes of the kid's character. Is that behaviour befitting a man? No. Dropping a great lie and going immediately into hiding is behaviour in the domain of children and politicians, but apparently Carter is willing to sink low enough to do just that. How shameful.

The funny thing, of course, is that he's stunted a great potential market--MJ fans who would be willing to support his mediocre ventures only because he always stuck by Michael as a loyal friend. Well, until now. He might generate his 15 minutes of fame and perhaps some sales in his upcoming record, however, neither of these will be long-lasting, as you all know what they say about buildings with no foundation. Being in some loser boy band no one cares for anymore is not going to help him either, and he knows this full well, hence the desperate measures. However, this is the most idiotic thing he could have done--how many die-hard Aaron Carter fans do you guys know? Personally, I know none. No one who has even one song from him on their iPod. However, inquire the converse: how many die-hard Michael Jackson fans do you know? You're looking at an entire forum of them. WE ARE LEGION! >D [insert person with red cape screaming, "this is sparta!" here].

Anyway, I digress with the temporary humour. It's necessary, seeing as I am so pissed off at the moment. I just needed that image in my mind, that beautiful image of a whole bunch of us in spartan-style/inspired outfits charging against a lone sh*tting-in-his-pants Aaron Carter.

In any case, I think you understand what I am saying. He's shot himself in the foot with this interview. Typical for an idiot 20 something who can't foresee the long-term effects of his actions. He was probably desperate for the money, and he's obtained it at the price of closing off a great and important part of the population in the process. Carter, that was really f**ing stupid. Seriously.

We'll see how long he lasts before he sinks back into the depths of oblivion from whence he came, or until the savage and merciless beasts known as the IRS swallow him whole. Then, we'll be seeing Aaron Carter wandering the streets as a homeless man, forced to sleep in homeless shelters, and doing coke for real. He's already a meth addict--is he going to blame that on Michael Jackson as well? I hate, above all, people who cannot take responsibility for their own actions, as Carter has done by not responding to the tweets of MJ fans who are disgusted at his behaviour.

There will come a time when Carter repents for his actions, and when that fateful moment comes, there is only one thing I can say to him:

?"People who think that they can make up their past follies with regret cannot be forgiven."

Last edited:

This has really upset me, I really felt there was progress in people's opinions about him...

I know, I'm feeling the same way. It's so discouraging when you've invested significant effort into putting the facts out on the Intertubz and putting out fires.

I literally feel sick. I have been trying so hard to convince people who question Michael how wonderful he is, and this disgusting pile of lies is being spread around. I hope this doesn't get as publicized as I fear. I feel like Michael will NEVER get the respect he deserved the way things are. I'm so shocked about this, just out of nowhere...

129156856245451389.jpg

Guys I know this is discouraging but IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

If you get involved in an argument about this you have this 2 logical explanations:

1- If Michael really did that and the police even got involved Tom Sneddon would have used it in the trial.

2- he owes his former manager $100 thousand dollars, the IRS $1 million dollars and is dropping a new album. Tabloids pay a lot if you say a good lie.

If they still believe this crap, well it's their loss and their brain (or lack of it).

Last edited:

I hope he's prepared for the backlash which will undoubtedly and ultimately bite him in the ass, because they're all going to crucify him when they find out what we already know--that the entire lot of what he's uttering is nothing but lies.

You are more optimistic than I am. People don't care to know the truth. As I said, the damage has already been done.

On a lighter note, nearly all of the comments on the major news outlets are basically recognizing this as a cry for attention. Hopefully, people passing by the article will see the overwhelming number of people commenting against this liar.

This bastard needs BOTH of his headS bashed! People like him and Corey Feldman are no good. I wished Michael was more cautious when it came to befriending people--even some child stars. They are dysfunctional; their minds clouded with 'the stuff' AND their greedy. Perfect mix for this kind of foolery.

People, THIS is what REAL greed, and REAL need for attention and REAL case of using Michael's death to one's advantage looks like!!

Yup, the internet has been eating this up :(

Exactly, the progress in positive peoples opinions about Michael is now destroyed... again.

... everything was... so fine..., almost nothing... negative..., but this is a real bombshell..... for haters..., becasue many of them will use this as evidence against MJ and as a tool for previous allegations against him..., and again, the nightmares from the past are going to be awaken...

It seems like a perfect agenda... continuing for destroying MJs legacy..., when MJ was alive..., the strategy how to destroy him was so perfectly clear - allegations of child molestation after mega success of Dangerous album and the billion deal (1990-93), Oprah Interview..., then the echoes of the weird stories up to the 30 anniversary (2001) and then... mega successful Sony/ATV catalog.... but MJ was portraying almost like a homeless person with no money, then comeback and new projects (2000-2003), but it was too good for MJ, so conspirators wasnted to destroy MJ and created the Arvizo fairy-tales allegations through Martin Barhir (perfect similarity to Oprah Interview, shortly after the interviews the allegations came up...)..., some hoped that it would destroy MJ for ever, but ... on the contrary, he won and... Londons mega comeback defeated all the haters.... so... some poeple wasnted the ultimate sacrifice - dead Jackson; after his death..., he has earned more than all the stars in showbiz, MJ was treated like a legend and ICON... so why be always so positive... ?
Media conspirators needed dirty and filthy stories... so... here it is... the neverending story....

Last edited:

Guys I know this is discouraging but IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

If you get involved in an argument about this you have this 2 logical explanations:

1- If Michael really did that and the police even got involved Tom Sneddon would have used it in the trial.

2- he owes his former manager $100 thousand dollars, the IRS $1 million dollars and is dropping a new album. Tabloids pay a lot if you say a good lie.

If they still believe this crap, well it's their loss and their brain (or lack of it).

It doesn't matter. People believe what they want even when you provide them with overwhelming evidence that they're wrong. I'm amazed by how many people still simply deny that Michael had vitiligo, even though the autopsy report clearly states he had. How can you argue with that?

It's all so frustrating :(

You are more optimistic than I am. People don't care to know the truth. As I said, the damage has already been done.

True enough, but you must always remember what Michael said:

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

Ultimately, it will be revealed through clear pattern that Carter's lies cannot hold. Whomever chooses to believe it, therefore, is living a lie. Quite frankly, who cares what such people "think" (if you can even deem it thus) anyway, if they're so hopelessly impressionable and willing to believe whatever they read without thinking about the material being presented to them?

This is not the last time this pathetic little boy will lie. He's already a meth addict--not much left in his life to destroy. Once he cuts a completely and irreparably pathetic figure for all to see, his credibility will go down the toilet for most, regardless of whether the audience likes Michael or not.

It's sad to see the way people use Michael. He never gets peace. The craziness never stops.

It doesn't matter. People believe what they want even when you provide them with overwhelming evidence that they're wrong. I'm amazed by how many people still simply deny that Michael had vitiligo, even though the autopsy report clearly states he had. How can you argue with that?

It's all so frustrating :(

I know it's frustrating, But we can't be discourage by this so much.

I can easily imagine another lie will appear in the future and another after that.

But people have tendencies to believe what it's logic or fallow the lies, and I don't care about the haters, THEY WILL ALWAYS HATE.

I care what people think :(

It felt like in the public eye he was being vindicated... more and more people starting to believe the allegations were lies, starting to realize the truth... and then this, which just brings doubts back to people's minds again.

Back