Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

Re: Aaron Carter The Lying Methhead Claims MJ Gave Him Cocaine

On a lighter note, nearly all of the comments on the major news outlets are basically recognizing this as a cry for attention. Hopefully, people passing by the article will see the overwhelming number of people commenting against this liar.

you see?

Ethics...it seems that very few and I mean very few people who knew MJ have it.

True enough, but you must always remember what Michael said:

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

I used to believe that too. But experience tells me otherwise. Lies can cause irreparable damage to one's reputation before truth has a chance to catch up. Many people simply become blind to the truth if a lie happens to fit their imagined reality better. A significant part of the general public want to see Michael as a tragic figure, a pop superstar fallen from grace, and they will accept any information that confirms this image, no matter how unreliable the source is. They need a reason to justify their hate towards him and that is why they keep bringing up these child abuse allegations and other things that reflect badly on MJ, even though they know full well that he was innocent. That's why it is completely useless to argue with these people. No amount of facts or common sense will ever change their position.

Ultimately, it will be revealed through clear pattern that Carter's lies cannot hold. Whomever chooses to believe it, therefore, is living a lie. Quite frankly, who cares what such people "think" (if you can even deem it thus) anyway, if they're so hopelessly impressionable and willing to believe whatever they read without thinking about the material being presented to them?

I care, because such people appear to be a significant part of the population (or at least, the loudest) and their negative opinions on MJ might damage his legacy in the future. And I wouldn't want his children to read all the horrible things that are said about him (sadly, they have already been exposed to this on Twitter). I shouldn't let it bother me but I do. I hate ignorance. I'm not asking people to like MJ or his music, but just have a little respect and don't believe unsubstantiated rumours. Is that so much to ask? :(

These people honestly make me sick. They were given the opportunity people like us would die for, to be friends with the King Of Pop and this is how they do him. Stupid has been wants to create some stupid lie for some money.

If his mother called the police about this, how come nothing happened and it didn't go down on record? I expected more from him seeing as he defended Michael in the past...

I can't believe that crackhead asshole would say this now? What a fucking liar. Trying to cash in on a dead man by spreading digusting lies about him. He will surely get it in return someday for doing this.

I care what people think too. But I also think that things are changing. People like Carter, it's obvious what he is doing and I think people can see that. People who hate Michael will never change. What credibility does this guy have? It's like Aaron who? He needs money and trashing someone who isn't even here to defend himself.

I wonder how much he got paid to say this.

Maybe I am alone on this but I don't care what people think. If people can't see this for what it is then screw them.

Let's wait & see if his siblings who are all on twitter will say something. They all have been very active selling their books...this is Not the time to disappear...

Seriously..who is talking for Michael now that is dead? All these so called friends who were around him in 2003...where are they?

Last edited:

I care what people think :(

It felt like in the public eye he was being vindicated... more and more people starting to believe the allegations were lies, starting to realize the truth... and then this, which just brings doubts back to people's minds again.

But those doubts will be redirected at Carter once they start seeing what a bloody bum he is. Who believes what a raging meth addict who is drowning in debt says anyway? Especially at such suspect timing. Coincidentally, when he is about to release an album and is being harassed by the IRS. C'mon, now! Besides, why come to a tabloid with these allegations? Why not the police? Why not back when it was relevant? I'll tell you why--because it never happened.

This is all part of some meth head's imagination, and while people are indeed quite ignorant, most people are not stupid enough to believe a lie ad infinitum. Like those horrible allegations, people will start to see the details and connect the dots, which will expose the constant all allegations against Michael Jackson have: money.

It'd be far more credible if he had said it at a time which was relevant and to the correct authorities. However, he did no such thing, and his album sales are going to massively suck now that he's relying only on people who like his "music."

There will always be people who believe this sh-t, just like there will always be people who believe the Earth is 8,000 years old, or that dinosaurs walked alongside humans. Does their belief manifest reality? No. It only exists within the confines of their poor minds, where it should remain.

The people who believe this garbage don't have sufficient intelligence to properly appreciate Michael anyway.

I used to believe that too. But experience tells me otherwise. Lies can cause irreparable damage to one's reputation before truth has a chance to catch up. Many people simply become blind to the truth if a lie happens to fit their imagined reality better. A significant part of the general public want to see Michael as a tragic figure, a pop superstar fallen from grace, and they will accept any information that confirms this image, no matter how unreliable the source is. They need a reason to justify their hate towards him and that is why they keep bringing up these child abuse allegations and other things that reflect badly on MJ, even though they know full well that he was innocent. That's why it is completely useless to argue with these people. No amount of facts or common sense will ever change their position.

As I said, there will always be a very vocal minority who will believe what they want, but these do not compose the majority of the people. Although it might seem to us that way, seeing as we deal with them most often, our perception is skewed by exposure, and the truth is that most people are smarter than that. They have either paid attention to and followed the case, or else they've admitted their ignorance and hold no opinion either way. I still believe in Michael's words, despite the ignorant drivel spewed forth by the haters. I believe this only because, back in 2005, twelve jurors, common people like you or I, had enough sense within them to see Michael was innocent and made the right decision by acquitting him.

Last edited:

I can't believe this sh*t. There's no way in hell Michael would ever do that with a 15 year old. Would he do it alone? Maybe. The man was an adult to do what he wants, but when it comes to kids, he was a perfect angel. Carter, you gained a whole bunch of trouble now. Michael Jackson fans are gonna give it to ya!

tumblr_lc94a8aTee1qcxeggo1_500.gif

If he wanted to make money off of Michael why not do what other backstabbers have done and sell something that belonged to Michael. I'm sure Michael must have given him something. He always did kind stuff like that.

What the hell. How incredibly sad this is to see more people betray Michael. He truly could not trust a single soul in this world. I'm totally speechless right now. How is it that people can do these things? What's worse is that people are going to believe this. Michael would never do something like that.

Carter is out of his mind.

then attack like never before. If this asshole wants to spread lies about Michael hes going to feel the hurt from MJ fans. To me he messed with the wrong fanbase.

Actually, we should not attack as this is what the media tabloids are expecting..."CRAZY Michael Jackson Fans lash out at Aaron Carter". We need to address these types of issues with respect, integrity and grace, just as Michael would. Lashing out is not Michael like and if he were here, no doubt he would not lash out. We need to show that we have integrity. I know this is very anger-provoking. I'm angry too, but we need to think about Michael's legacy with respect to how we respond...IMHO.

Re: Aaron carter

I don't understand people these days, I really don't. This idiot waits 8 YEARS to say this? He defended Michael all this time but now he's making these claims. He's a pathetic human being

And all this bulls*it ends up going right to Prince and Paris who are always online. This is devasting and so cruel.

^True that. No matter how much I may want to lunge at Carter 300-style, I concur with your statement about pursuing the whole stinking thing with as much integrity and sophistication as we can muster. This is what Michael would have done. If Michael could stand to go through a disgusting and unnecessary trial centering around lies spun by a callous/corrupt D.A. and a family of leeches without attacking them, then we as fans ought to re-create the example set forth by behaving rationally. It'll wear our patience thin, no doubt, however--anything for Michael, right?

Last edited:

Oh hell no. WTF? :no: It's funny because just the other day I was wondering what ever happened to Aaron Carter. Now I know

If he wanted to make money off of Michael why not do what other backstabbers have done and sell something that belonged to Michael. I'm sure Michael must have given him something. He always did kind stuff like that.
Like a jacket? This is also a rumor but apparently Aaron borrowed $100,000 from his ex-manager and the manager took a jacket that MJ gave him and he said that he's going to give him back the jacket when he pays the $100,000. Anyway, Aaron seems to need money now, what a backstabber.

Wow! I can't believe what I read here. Did Aaron Carter really say this? Unbelievable.
He used to defend MJ. I don't understand how come he just make up this nonsense suddently.

Broke, desperate people who claimed to be friends once, always use Michael's name in a negative way to gain attention.

Poor Michael. He could not trust a soul in this world.

Carter’s mother, Jane, reported during a televised interview that he had spent an unsupervised night with Michael Jackson at his Neverland Ranch on September 13, 2003 and she openly wondered if anything happened between the two. Carter’s sister, Leslie, reported that drug use might have been involved. Now Carter is lashed out at his mother and sister and said, "Don’t use me."

it is fair to say the cocaine sneddon found at the ranch belonged to this asshole. 13 septemeber , the raid on the ranch was in November and MJ was in Vegas for weeks at the time. Remember they did found traces of cocaine on an underwear which was left in the master bedroom . the underwear had BOTH urine and blood stains both were tested both belonged to MJ and both had no traces of cocaine whatsoever thus the judge did not allow sneddy to use them against MJ . Carter snorted coke and used a dirty underwear to clean the mess and now he claims he and MJ were doing drugs. What a lying bastard .

Notice he is leaving the door open to accuse MJ with more BS .

lucilla;3422853 said:
Like a jacket? This is also a rumor but apparently Aaron borrowed $100,000 from his ex-manager and the manager took a jacket that MJ gave him and he said that he's going to give him back the jacket when he pays the $100,000. Anyway, Aaron seems to need money now, what a backstabber.

Someone said Michael didn't even give him that, he just lent it to him and Aaron kept it.

Reminds me of when he claimed this, which Michael denied:

http://popdirt.com/michael-jackson-denies-giving-aaron-carter-a-bentley/23974/
December 24, 2003

Michael Jackson Denies Giving Aaron Carter A Bentley

Aaron Carter claimed in a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight that Michael Jackson bought him a $325,000 Bentley “even though I had only met him twice. It was weird.” ET is now saying Jackson’s people called to say he had never given Carter the car nor promised him one, and that Carter was lying. But a rep for Carter tells The New York Post: “I don’t know why Michael would deny his generosity. Aaron is very grateful for the car [which has yet to arrive], and, by the way, Aaron did not attend the concert for Michael over the weekend at Neverland.”

Bo G;3422745 said:
Aaron Carter was desperate for money and sold his slimy lying insinuations, that contradict all he's said and done before, to OK Magazine.

Why is it that every time someone in the media needs money, they have to make Michael Jackson the center of their lies? Why not target and sell out someone else. What scum. Him claiming something like this could be damaging.

la_cienega;3422865 said:
Someone said Michael didn't even give him that, he just lent it to him and Aaron kept it.

Reminds me of when he claimed this, which Michael denied:

Aaron Carter claimed in a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight that Michael Jackson bought him a $325,000 Bentley “even though I had only met him twice. It was weird.” ET is now saying Jackson’s people called to say he had never given Carter the car nor promised him one, and that Carter was lying. But a rep for Carter tells The New York Post: “I don’t know why Michael would deny his generosity. Aaron is very grateful for the car [which has yet to arrive], and, by the way, Aaron did not attend the concert for Michael over the weekend at Neverland.”

That proves a lot. Carter is a liar.

Soundmind;3422861 said:
it is fair to say the cocaine sneddon found at the ranch belonged to this asshole. 13 septemeber , the raid on the ranch was in November and MJ was in Vegas for weeks at the time. Remember they did found traces of cocaine on an underwear which was left in the master bedroom . the underwear had BOTH urine and blood stains both were tested both belonged to MJ and both had no traces of cocaine whatsoever thus the judge did not allow sneddy to use them against MJ . Carter snorted coke and used a dirty underwear to clean the mess and now he claims he and MJ were doing drugs. What a lying bastard .

Notice he is leaving the door open to accuse MJ with more BS .

It wasn't found in the master bedroom, it was found in a storage closet in the arcade area where guests stayed:

The underwear and bloodied bed linen that were mentioned on the Sheriffs SB 451 form (the evidence log) was all found in a small apartment attached to the video arcade, in a storage closet. They were actually stumbled on when the Sheriffs were going through the closet looking for books. In this library/apartment area were boxes and boxes and boxes of books numbering in the thousands. So they found stuffed back in the closet (not right up front according to the court documents) these bags of laundry in that storage area. If you read this you will see that the first description seems to be where the problem lies with some people. The person who actually found the item was not the person that logged it in to evidence. That person was a police officer given the jobs of a scribe and they were told by the officer that found it what was in the bag so that is what would get written down.

http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/no-evidence-of-evidence/
I wonder did anybody else stay in that small apartment that might have put their underwear in the bag or maybe stashed their coke in there so no one would find it. Well yes, several other males actually slept in that room and some of them even stayed there at the same time. That seemed to be the favorite place for the other adult males that stayed at Neverland to sleep. In Brian Barron’s testimony alone the Neverland logs showed that Frank and Vinnie stayed in there almost every night that they were at Neverland during the Prosecutions specified timeline.

Because of the specified timeline it was also possible that Chris Carter stayed in the small apartment attached to the video library. The interesting thing about that is Janet Arvizo went out of her way in her statement to the police to say that he didn’t stay at the ranch that he went to Los Angeles but the Daily Logs said different.

2 Q. And then it shows that she went out at 2:25

3 in the afternoon, right?

4 A. Yes.

5 Q. And came back at 6:01 in the evening?

6 A. Yes.

7 Q. And it appears, if we do some detective work

8 there, down at the bottom, Chris Carter took the

9 gray van out and apparently was driving — was the

10 driver of the van, and drove her out at 1425 and

11 back at 1801, the same times; is that correct?

12 A. Yes.

Chris Carter was Michael’s personal bodyguard that gave testimony to the Grand Jury that Gavin was drunk and told him that Michael said it was okay. He did not testify at the trial because he was arrested for armed robbery for holding up a Jack in the Box restaurant in Las Vegas at gunpoint for $239(possible drug problem?). The evidence also showed that he had committed 3 other robberies one of them between the time he left Michael’s employment and his testimony before the Grand Jury. He was also on the run from a charge of possession of drugs with intent to sell from Maryland. Why do I have difficulty believing a felon that was on the run and had committed an armed robbery 1 time before he testified in front of a Grand Jury? Is it just me or is his credibility questionable too? I wonder did he maybe put his drugs in those bags at sometime?

December 24, 2003

Aaron Carter claimed in a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight that Michael Jackson bought him a $325,000 Bentley “even though I had only met him twice. It was weird.” ET is now saying Jackson’s people called to say he had never given Carter the car nor promised him one, and that Carter was lying. But a rep for Carter tells The New York Post: “I don’t know why Michael would deny his generosity. Aaron is very grateful for the car [which has yet to arrive],

so it's not the first time he lies.

and, by the way, Aaron did not attend the concert for Michael over the weekend at Neverland.”
but he did attend the concert, right?

It wasn't found in the master bedroom, it was found in a storage closet in the arcade area where guests stayed:

thank you , add Aaron to the other males who could have done it, especially after he admitted he was snorting coke there.

so it's not the first time he lies.

Nope, he also claimed he wasn't on drugs aged 15, then these photos circulated of him aged 15 smoking lots of pot in his home in Florida:

aaroncarter-pot.jpg

72b77d3a-5fc0-45e6-b60c-848ddaf203c6.jpg

2905-acdrug2.jpg

I suppose Michael Jackson is holding a gun to his head off camera.

Info about his money problems:
http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/Singer-Aaron-Carter-Owes-IRS-52503-1.html
http://aaroncarter.org/?p=97

And he just left rehab in February for unknown substance problems. His album is being released soon.

OK pays for stories:

...[M]inor celebrities rely on paid exclusives for a growing share of their income...

Not only is the former market leader [People Magazine] trying to shore up circulation; it also now contends for "exclusives" with OK!, a UK import with no scruples about checkbook journalism.

For instance, People used to buy preferential access to news from the Spears family; OK! paid $1m to poach the story of the pregnancy of younger sister, Jamie-Lynn, and future baby pictures...

.."The bidding wars going on between those two for these so-called exclusives is like nothing I've seen before," says a rival. "It's completely journalistically distasteful

http://gawker.com/5002706/how-much-is-your-baby-worth
but he did attend the concert, right?

I only know that he was there at his birthday in August...

True enough, but you must always remember what Michael said:

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

I used to believe this.. :(

Remember Michael also said "the more someone tells a lie, eventually you start to believe it. You believe it".

With this type of media in charge I fear that only a small minority will ever learn the truth about Michael. As sad as it is.. it's the truth. :cry:

It's scary to think, but I just feel Michael's legacy continues to get tainted.. Can this man just rest in peace for fuck's sake? Is it that hard? They go after him when he's alive.. And now they go after him when he's in the bloody ground. How fucking disrespectful. Shits me to fucking tears. Excuse my profanity, but it's just DISGUSTING. If they did this to any other celebrity who had passed on, there'd be outrage. But noooo it's Michael Jackson, it's 'that freak', so it's okay.

The tabloids have continued to slander his name to make more money. It's all about ratings and sales to these 'journalists'. They can go fuck themselves. They don't tell the truth. They are the OPPOSITE of the truth. Anything for money. The whole trial they did all they could to persuade the public he was guilty - just so they could sell more magazines. They did this in attempt to persuade the jury and people involved with the trial. They wanted Michael in jail so they could drag out more headlines about how he would cope in jail, visits from family members. It shits me to tears. There should be no such thing as a tabloid magazine. Anyone involved with such publications are the devil. I'm sorry.

So sick of this.

Last edited:

thanks a lot la_cienega :clapping:

and you're right, of course Ok pays for stories :yes:

thanks a lot la_cienega :clapping:

and you're right, of course Ok pays for stories :yes:

You're welcome. I'm trying to collect as much dirt and info on this hood rat as possible to make a post about it.

If anyone can remember anything else feel free to chip in ;)

Back