Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

Guys, Barack is self-serving...no doubt about it...but at this point, she is our best asset against Aaron Carter. CArter made the accusations..he is the liar.

What should happen, if for Barack to release ALL her clips to prove that Aaron Carter indeed made these accusations. Because he had already lied and serif the reporter FABRICATED it...It will be clear to everyone that he was lying.

If he lies about making the statement...so we can imagine he also lied about everything else.

I actually would like her to release all the tapes she did and UNCUT! Because to me it starts to sound very suspicious and manipulative how she only releases small snippets!

Barak is shady as hell! She's been doing things like this her whole life! Let's not praise this woman as our "best asset" please! Aaron probably did wrong, but Barak is the one who is pulling the strings.

So what? Daphne Barak obviously wants us to believe Aaron is talking about Michael. But have you heard Michael's name on the tape itself?

That wasn't my point. It was a point of why not Aaron denying that or suing her for it. She clearly states that Aaron made that claim about Michael.It's not like her website says "aaron told this experience with an unidentified man". She clearly identifies it as Michael. If Aaron didn't say those about Michael where's his denial , where's his complaint, where's his lawsuit?

in US there's a principle that is called acceptance by silence.

so unless Aaron comes out and says "I wasn't talking about Michael and immediately correct this / issue a retraction/ remove my name/ this statement from your website or I'll sue" he's actually accepting that he said those about Michael.

That wasn't my point. It was a point of why not Aaron denying that or suing her for it. She clearly states that Aaron made that claim about Michael. If he didn't where's his denial , where's his complaint, where's his lawsuit?

in US there's a principle that is called acceptance by silence.

Like I said, he maybe waits for the third part to be released to take legal action or to say something officially. The story is not over yet, so let's wait and see.

I think we have a different thread for that. This one is just to share our frustration.

Exactly, and I already shared my views on how to deal with the mess a day back. Can't help it if some members missed my post. If I sounded like a drama llama, it's cause I was and am still upset. However, searching through the news and seeing the denial topping news searches today have calmed me down just slightly...

How much money did he get for this interview? Because I am trying to prepare myself for the next person who has hit a
financial bad patch to come out from under their rock.

Like I said, he maybe waits for the third part to be released to take legal action or to say something officially. The story is not over yet, so let's wait and see.

so somebody is spreading lies about him and rather than putting a stop to it by taking action, he sits down and waits to see what more lies they are going to create. yeah that makes all the sense in the world. (and I'm being sarcastic)

so somebody is spreading lies about him and rather than putting a stop to it by taking action, he sits down and waits to see what more lies they are going to create. yeah that makes all the sense in the world. (and I'm being sarcastic)

You can be sarcastic all you want, but the story is not over yet and we don't know the full truth. You guys are willing to take what this proven liar and shady manipulator Daphne Barak says at face value. I'm pointing out: she's hiding something if she doesn't release the tapes uncut.

Can the estate sue over this kind of bull crap? If not, when his kids are of legal age, and if this kind of garbage is still happening, would they be able to sue? This is outrageous. There must be some legal action allowed to take place over such slander. Regardless of whether Aaron really said it or if this bitch is fabricating the whole thing, I really think something on a more serious level should be done. Can the estate (and the family, if they care) really let this stuff go on? The man is dead. He is silenced forever and can't speak for himself. Someone has to step up.

To be honest Ivy I think AC is probably enjoying the attention. Nobody has cared for a while and his career is invisible. I guess it's true that negative attention is better than no attention.

You can be sarcastic all you want, but the story is not over yet and we don't know the full truth. You guys are willing to take what this proven liar and shady manipulator Daphne Barak says at face value. I'm pointing out: she's hiding something if she doesn't release the tapes uncut.

I know who Daphne Barak is and what she does. Obviously she cuts down to the parts to make it sound more controversial.

But I have a problem with Aaron getting a free pass by putting the blame solely on Barak.

I wish Chris Tucker or someone would come out and call Aaron a liar.. If Chris and Aaron Carter slept in the theater room I'm pretty sure Chris can verify that. It sounds like to me Aaron was at Neverland one time for the birthday party and that's it. If I recall about 2 months later after this party, MJ was arrested. I doubt if he was chit chatting with Aaron Carter then. This fool is such a liar and it's heartbreaking. Where is the damn karma in all of this. These fools just get away with anything and continue to fester on yet the good and loving man is dead. This crap is so unfair

I know who Daphne Barak is and what she does. Obviously she cuts down to the parts to make it sound more controversial.

But I have a problem with Aaron getting a free pass by putting the blame solely on Barak.

He doesn't get a free pass. But he's also not the main one to blame in my opinion. It's Daphne Barak.

Exactly!! He knew what she was all about going in. It is just getting a little too close for comfort and the dog is trying to cover his tracks. I hope his tiny little :censored: falls off.

He doesn't get a free pass. But he's also not the main one to blame in my opinion. It's Daphne Barak.

Am sorry but no one forced him to say all those things about his friend, whose legacy he wants to protect. People have been trying for days now to correct this mess and he has done nothing. He is to be blamed as much as the Barak chick.

These fools just get away with anything and continue to fester on yet the good and loving man is dead. This crap is so unfair

I wonder why it is that they continously get away with it? Like why is there no one with any balls for MJ?

He IS the one to blame, because had he not EVER said it, she would have NOTHING to run on...the guy is clearly saying this mess in the audio and video.

I just can't with this mess, I'm out for a few days! smh...sigh! I'm tired of it.
I know how you feel. Making plans with some friends to escape this for a while.
How lucky we are able to do this. Michael never could.

on australian msn, i think its called ninemsn when covering the alochol & cocaine story they wrote 'Michael Jackson was known to give wine to children and call it Jesus Juice' - how can they write 'was known to...' ??? He was not 'known' to & he was cleared of the charge of giving alcohol to minors in a court of law! ffs! how can the media do this? can the estate sue for things like that?

Good news: for the time being, anyway... a google news search on aaron carter sorted by date is producing nearly ALL "ac DENIES saying that mj gave him drugs... This includes major outlets like USAToday, UPI, TVGuide.

Bad news: Then the comments may read: "No, Aaron is lying! He really DID say it!" And here's the weird part. These comments are by MJ fans!

HOW is that helpful to MJ and his children?!

Vent here about your anger about Aaron, and of course he deserves everything we're saying about him here... But the important thing is that the public be reassured the story was false for whatever reason. Not convincing the public that Aaron has betrayed Michael. Can you not see this?

Jermaine gets it, and is using the smartest PR strategy. I'm sure he doesn't give a sh*t about this little jerk or "defending" him. He's saying the smartest thing to HELP MJ in the press... that the whole story has now been shown false and should be allowed end ON THAT NOTE, as far as the public's concerned. For now, that's ALL that matters!

Later we can quietly give AC more hell.

Let's post only links to a major "Aaron denies" story. NOT "oh hey, listen to these new bad things Aaron said..." Please! Think like MJ's PR person right now, not as someone with a public vendetta against a c-lister no one cares about .

Thanks for this!

He is as much to blame for this mess as Barak! If he hadn't run his mouth she wouldn't have the material to cut and paste from, but thanks to him she has!

new tweet an hour ago from daphnebarak - "enjoying Israel, after meeting with Prez Shimon Peres: fun&sun'' :mad:

I just feel so sick. The media have just been drooling for something like this to happen. What this could do to his reputation and he isn't here to protect himself.

What's a President got to do with this two-faced cow?

I cannot take you seriously, just like I can't take Jermaine & Latoya seriously, for defending that crackhead.

daphnebarak Daphne Barak
So glad, my friend Aaron Carter is joining me, for a charity gala in Marbella. What a perfect place, to kick off his upcoming record?!
29 May Favorite Retweet Reply

I'll post this here.
Originally Posted by Alayasha
This may be a bit extreme but I've seen this work in the past. Personally, I believe both Carter and Barack should be ignored. The purpose of this story was to generate attention and so far they have succeeded. I think the focus should be on the magazine and its sponsors. Its been reported that this mag is struggling, they can't afford to lose any sponsors. If they fail to print a retraction, threaten to take out a full page ad in the Hollywood Reporter, NYT, etc exposing Barack for who she is then list all the sponsors who support this bottom-feeding reporting by their continued sponsorship of this mag. I hope the climate becomes so toxic that most publishers would think twice before hiring Barack or purchasing her "exclusives". At this point, Barack owes Michael more than an apology, she should lose her job. What she and Carter are claiming is criminal misconduct and its so unfortunate that these two can't be charged for making false claims.

I think fans did this with Discovery Channel and it worked, right?

Back