Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
When negative things like this surface, it is hard not to have an emotional reaction. But the truth eventually comes out.
1 minute ago

This is all just my opinion. But I'm sorry. This whole allegation mess has been going on non-stop for nearly eighteen years straight and it's still going. The truth has not come out because the media don't want it to. Even Michael's FBI files couldn't bring the truth out because the media twisted them up so badly while reporting on them. Fans would not have to argue on and on with the general public year after year if the truth came out. Michael died with the cloud from the accusations still hanging over his head. Personally, I'm not optimistic anymore about the truth ever being revealed. If it was going to happen, it would have happened a long, long time ago, in my opinion.

This is all just my opinion. But I'm sorry. This whole allegation mess has been going on non-stop for nearly eighteen years straight and it's still going. The truth has not come out because the media don't want it to. Even Michael's FBI files couldn't bring the truth out because the media twisted them up so badly while reporting on them. Fans would not have to argue on and on with the general public year after year if the truth came out. Michael died with the cloud from the accusations still hanging over his head. Personally, I'm not optimistic anymore about the truth ever being revealed. If it was going to happen, it would have happened a long, long time ago, in my opinion.

oh well ain't too much we can do about that is there? just keep hitting folks with facts that's all you can do. There was a trial where he was acquitted, there were FBI files which said there no evidence to support any allegation and they were unfounded. So if folks want to think the worse that's on them, you won't change their opinions. Mike is so beyond this crap now, he's gone, he won't hurt anymore from the pain that so many caused him

Joe Vogel's take on this whole thing:
http://twitter.com/JoeVogel1
JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
Michael Jackson responds to Aaron Carter/OK Magazine youtube.com/watch?v=LxR2p8…
19 hours ago

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
@UNITED4MJLEGACY I wouldn't be surprised.
23 hours ago

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
You know the media is in a sad state when TMZ corrects false information before any of the mainstream news organizations.
23 hours ago

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
Surprise, surprise. thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/aaron-… CBS, AOL, USA Today and others should retract and apologize.
23 hours ago

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
@anne_guentert He didn't. Tabloids relied on him.
23 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.
1 Jul

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
The pulled Discovery Channel episode is a good example of how this can work.
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
They should petition news outlets that should have higher standards and are seen by the general public
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
In my opinion, fans shouldn't wast time on tabloids. They have no conscience.
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
a) the facts of the trial, b) the war in Iraq, c) the genocide in Sudan, etc. etc. etc.
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
with enormous implications. While the media pondered for days over him wearing pajamas to court, what were they not covering?
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
MJ understood that it wasn't just about his own mistreatment. He was an example/victim of a much more pervasive, systemic issue...
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
Welcome to the 21st century, where there is literally no distinction between fact and fiction in the media
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
Mainstream media outlets like AOL, CBS, etc. run the OK! Magazine story w/out any kind of verification
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
An educated person shouldn't give anything they report credibility. Yet in our age of sensationalism, laziness, and lack of integrity...
30 Jun

JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel
The Aaron Carter story is a great example of what is wrong with the media. OK! is a tabloid which frequently pays for and makes up stories
30 Jun

oh well ain't too much we can do about that is there? just keep hitting folks with facts that's all you can do. There was a trial where he was acquitted, there were FBI files which said there no evidence to support any allegation and they were unfounded. So if folks want to think the worse that's on them, you won't change their opinions. Mike is so beyond this crap now, he's gone, he won't hurt anymore from the pain that so many caused him

That's true.

There is no way anyone followed Michael's case closely and did not have a clue as to Frank's limits of what he could and could not say at the time. Is Jermaine unaware that Frank was tagged as a co-conspirator? I'm not sure what would have happened if he had been called by the defense but was any of the co-conspirators called as witnesses? Probably not.

Frank has been all over the media defending Michael, including during that period when his words could have been used against him if he mis-phrased one little thing. But, that didn't stop him. Interesting that they have such a problem with the Cascio's when it has been documented how close Michael was to them.

Yeah in the meantime while they are holding their hands, MJ is being raked over the coals.

Exactly!!!! And the damage being done to Michael Jackson's reputation! But Oh no! We don't want to upset poor Aaron...GMAFB

Think about what happened years ago when some film about President Reagan was about to be released. People he knew were up in arms and very vocal about it. The same thing happened with Princess Diana and Oprah Winfrey. But, the thing is you had strong support among their famous and powerful friends (not their business entities) and/or family to lead the charge. This backed the media into a corner. That is the thing that is missing. One or two strongly worded tweets won't necessarily do the job. Has there been mass efforts by those who actually knew him to contact the media that they deal with everyday to say lay off. I doubt it.

If all those interview videos as they really are were ever posted, then I personally think the Jacksons would see that Aaron isn't innocent in this like they think he is. It really stinks that he said those things about Michael to begin with. But then, he (supposedly) runs to the Jacksons acting like he did nothing wrong when he didn't bother to deny this story two weeks ago. Instead he says nothing and lets the whole thing escalate and get even worse than before. Barack can only be blamed for so much. Aaron has to share the blame for this mess also, in my opinion.

Last edited:
i see fans and family are trying to spin this off of carter but the fact is edited or not he DID say does things!
Video transcript _Daphne is hard to understand but Im close

Aaron- He wanted me to stay in his room. so he got a cot a bed) and ah I stayed on the cot in his room.
and it must of been like 5 oclock (Daphne - well thats a story from you nobody knows ? ) and
5 oclock in the morning he's on my bed he's on the foot of the bed and I wake up (Daphne this is king)
I know and I *Gasps* what are you doing.? like you know Im 15 yrs old .. you know. What are you doing?
( and he says Oh my god i didnt .. I didnt know. he went to his bed and Im like (Daphne - if your scared what are
you goign to do?) yeah (Daphne - what about his kids where were thay) They were in the room right text door..
the room right nexr door. and usually he didnt want anyone hanging out with his kids no one. but me, I spent
hour with his children. He allowed me to spennd time with his children which he didnt really do. (Daphne -when
you werent stay there how often would you talk to him) All the time .. all the time. (Daphne - unintelligable ?)
I mean it was .. I mean THE END

There is still another clip coming from Daphne
i'm about to cry. we the fans know he is laying his a** of but the john doe down the street will say " here is another one. all can't be laying". we need to get people who were there to talk.
Jermaine: "@KarlaJorge i worry he didn't even know he was being taped for audio. not being careful is not the same as attacking michael"

So making up crap is not an attack? If he was not trying to suggest something negative why did he LIE? It's a lie that he slept in Michael's bedroom!
makes it even worse. not knowing he was being taped in this case won't cut it

Joe Vogel is defending Michael more than his own family. Wow! Pathetic bunch.
For Jermaine to attack Frank Cascio like that just shows me he hates that Michael was closer to the Cascios than his own blood family. And the actions of the Jackson family only serve to show me exactly why Michael wanted the hell away from them.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to make a comparison between Randy and Joe..both seem to think bringing out a record is more important

Just by reading the Jacksons' version of the story indicates that we don't have a damn clue what's going on behind the curtains. It's not black and white as some seem to suggest it. It's a complete mess.

This is a bit controvercial and in no way am i comparing him to MJ but i just want to point out the double standarts and the hypocricy of the society . Do you remember the Roman Polansky case? In 2009 he was arrested. Do you know how many famous directors, actros and showbiz people run to his defence? Numerous. Polansky was a proven criminal who left US in the 70s because he was afraid of the arrest and the conviction (and he would have been convicted) But to this days he is lauded as an amazing film director and no one mentions his criminal past. This guy has the media and the powerful people in it on his side. Michael didn't have and will never have nobody even though he was totally innocent from any wrongdoing. So that's why he keeps receiving this kind of treatment from the media.

The Jackson family should be family of the year and all of us here at MJJC will throw them a parade in their honour.

Just by reading the Jacksons' version of the story indicates that we don't have a damn clue what's going on behind the curtains. It's not black and white as some seem to suggest it. It's a complete mess.

The problem is that even if tehre are things going on behind the scenes, what is happening in the forefront is that MJ is being massacred. They are not giving us anything. They are not saying, "We are working on it" or "We are moving things along, we just can't talka bout it yet", I mean nothing tangible. No concerted efforts against the media or Barak. They are in the position to lead the charge. To help organize the fans to make sure something happens. But they just won't step up. They leave us hanging and leave us to have to defend MJ ourselves and strive to make some difference.

This is where the frustration comes from.

I don't care what is going on behind the curtains. It is what is happeining right in front of my eyes that is breking my heart!!

I cannot believe all this ish is starting up again- hmm-I wonder if the words Conrad Murray and defence tatics mean anything to anyone? Has anyone managed to get a reply from T-Mez yet?x

If all those interview videos as they really are were ever posted, then I personally think the Jacksons would see that Aaron isn't innocent in this like they think he is. It really stinks that he said those things about Michael to begin with. But then, he (supposedly) ran to the Jacksons acting like he did nothing wrong when he didn't bother to deny this story two weeks ago. Instead he says nothing and lets the whole thing escalate and get even worse than before. Barack can only be blamed for so much. Aaron has to share the blame for this mess also, in my opinion.

So true.

Joe Vogel is defending Michael more than his own family. Wow! Pathetic bunch.
For Jermaine to attack Frank Cascio like that just shows me he hates that Michael was closer to the Cascios than his own blood family. And the actions of the Jackson family only serve to show me exactly why Michael wanted the hell away from them.

I think so, too.

That's why I'll never understand why some MJ fans support the Jackson family. These people are incredibly ridiculous. Janet, Randy, LaToya, Jermaine ... We're talking about a gang here.

I want Randy back to prison where he supposedly left.

I do not give a damn about that pathetic Janet 'has been" Jackson Tour.

And Jermaine...go to hell.

All we needed was a Jackson with a brain and good faith.

This is the answer to the challenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtyByefOvgQ

I just got my MJJ MAGAZINE in the mail!! He is simply stunning!!:wild:

I know a lot of members were really upset about the MICHAEL cd and they were very active. Understandably so. I did not participate too much and it's not that I don't care about Michael's musical reputation because I do. I love him so much.

But now his integrity and character are being called into question. Things that I imagine Michael valued above everything else. That a person would make these false and horrible accusations just for personal gain is something I just can't comprehend.
I can't sit by with my mouth shut while people continue trash this defenseless man.

Would the world be happier if he disappeared all together? I guess that will be th day I disappear too.

The problem is that even if tehre are things going on behind the scenes, what is happening in the forefront is that MJ is being massacred. They are not giving us anything. They are not saying, "We are working on it" or "We are moving things along, we just can't talka bout it yet", I mean nothing tangible. No concerted efforts against the media or Barak. They are in the position to lead the charge. To help organize the fans to make sure something happens. But they just won't step up. They leave us hanging and leave us to have to defend MJ ourselves and strive to make some difference.

This is where the frustration comes from.

I agree. The Jacksons obviously see the frenzy going on out here. But they say nothing to calm the situation down at all, especially in regard to Michael himself. Why is it all about "Poor misquoted Aaron" to them right now? Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Hey MJSTORM!! Do you choose to accept this mission?? That was great! I lol. Thanks

As far as I am concerned, I hate judging people without knowing what is happening. Some think that things are extremely simple to solve. But in the real world they unfortunately aren't.

Michael did emancipate himself from his family, but he never abandonned them. On top of that, Michael died not because fo his family but because of people who were around him and who made him believe they all were his second family and friends. So instead of barking like dogs, let's be intelligent and see how we can help rather than attack every single person that doesn't agree with our opinions.

Yes, several family members were at the party

So they were eye witnesses and they still refuse to say anything?? Like "I was there, no way that happened"
Why protect this Aaron when the damage being done to MJ could really be serious. I am praying for MJ's 3 kids because they will need them.

That's why I'll never understand why some MJ fans support the Jackson family. These people are incredibly ridiculous. Janet, Randy, LaToya, Jermaine ... We're talking about a gang here.

I want Randy back to prison where he supposedly left.

I do not give a damn about that pathetic Janet 'has been" Jackson Tour.

And Jermaine...go to hell.

All we needed was a Jackson with a brain and good faith.

This is the answer to the challenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtyByefOvgQ

If she's a has been, how come she has gotten so much incredible positive feedback from her tour? How come tickets have been sold out like crazy?

Back