Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
i will not join the herd and jump on aaron carter's case just because others are interpreting/twisting what he said
34 minutes ago

i don't need to be told to defend my brother. I will. I do. always. But only when i actually hear someone attacking him
21 minutes ago

:scratch:

Michael didn't have a family. :(

Jermaine: "@KarlaJorge i worry he didn't even know he was being taped for audio. not being careful is not the same as attacking michael"

So making up crap is not an attack? If he was not trying to suggest something negative why did he LIE? It's a lie that he slept in Michael's bedroom!

WOW! The Jacksons suck @$$ when it's time to defend Michael. That's why I will not waste my time time ever tweetering them! Aaron is clearly insinuated something with him trying to say MJ wanted him to sleep in his room and found him on his bed, that he was scared about that and only 15. Like seriously how is that twisting his words? Jermaine take ur book and stick where the sun don't shine and la toya u too. She is stupid if she thinks that Aaron apology to her was real.

Last edited:
That guy is full of crap. Just a little actor who needs some attention. And...hey...let"s talk about Michael , that allways works.
Sick...corrupted society.They have no shame.
As for the Jacksons...I must say they also welcome any publicity. Sad, but true.

WOW! The Jacksons suck @$$ when it's time to defend Michael. That's why I will not waste my time time ever tweetering them! Aaron is clearly insinuated something with him trying to say MJ wanted him to sleep in his room and found him on his bed, that he was scared about that and only 15. Like seriously how is that twisting his words? Jermaine take ur book and stick where the sun don't shine and la toya u too. She is stupid if she thinks that Aaron apology to her was real.

Someone can post a transcript of the video? I'm Italian and I don't understand all that they are saying...

I didn't expect anything different from the Jacksons. They can't even tell when someone is attacking their brother because they are used to the same language towards him themselves.

Good news: for the time being, anyway... a google news search on aaron carter sorted by date is producing nearly ALL "ac DENIES saying that mj gave him drugs... This includes major outlets like USAToday, UPI, TVGuide.

Bad news: Then the comments may read: "No, Aaron is lying! He really DID say it!" And here's the weird part. These comments are by MJ fans!

HOW is that helpful to MJ and his children?!

Vent here about your anger about Aaron, and of course he deserves everything we're saying about him here... But the important thing is that the public be reassured the story was false for whatever reason. Not convincing the public that Aaron has betrayed Michael. Can you not see this?

Jermaine gets it, and is using the smartest PR strategy. I'm sure he doesn't give a sh*t about this little jerk or "defending" him. He's saying the smartest thing to HELP MJ in the press... that the whole story has now been shown false and should be allowed end ON THAT NOTE, as far as the public's concerned. For now, that's ALL that matters!

Later we can quietly give AC more hell.

Let's post only links to a major "Aaron denies" story. NOT "oh hey, listen to these new bad things Aaron said..." Please! Think like MJ's PR person right now, not as someone with a public vendetta against a c-lister no one cares about .

AC: He wanted me to stay in his room. So he got a cot, a bed, and uh.. and I stayed on the cot, in his room. And it must have been like five o'clock in the morning.

DB: (Can't make it out)

AC: Five o'clock in the morning, he's on my bed. He's on the foot of my bed. And I wake up and I'm like, "*Gasps* What are you doing?" Like you know, I was 15 years old. You know, like what are you doing? And he's like "Oh my god! I didn't know, I didn't know."

^That's the important part anyway.

Video transcript _Daphne is hard to understand but Im close

Aaron- He wanted me to stay in his room. so he got a cot a bed) and ah I stayed on the cot in his room.
and it must of been like 5 oclock (Daphne - well thats a story from you nobody knows ? ) and
5 oclock in the morning he's on my bed he's on the foot of the bed and I wake up (Daphne this is king)
I know and I *Gasps* what are you doing.? like you know Im 15 yrs old .. you know. What are you doing?
( and he says Oh my god i didnt .. I didnt know. he went to his bed and Im like (Daphne - if your scared what are
you goign to do?) yeah (Daphne - what about his kids where were thay) They were in the room right text door..
the room right nexr door. and usually he didnt want anyone hanging out with his kids no one. but me, I spent
hour with his children. He allowed me to spennd time with his children which he didnt really do. (Daphne -when
you werent stay there how often would you talk to him) All the time .. all the time. (Daphne - unintelligable ?)
I mean it was .. I mean THE END

There is still another clip coming from Daphne

Here are the transcripts again.

Can Michael's Estate maybe sue? I mean it should be relatively easy for them to prove Aaron is lying. Just ask Chris Tucker, Rodney Jerkins and other party guests who were there!

i will not join the herd and jump on aaron carter's case just because others are interpreting/twisting what he said
34 minutes ago

i don't need to be told to defend my brother. I will. I do. always. But only when i actually hear someone attacking him
21 minutes ago

Why people keep wanting Jeramin to defend Mike is beyond me. Wake up already, the dude wants to have a good relationship with the media, don't you see it? In fact the whole family want. Stop tweeting him and most importantly stop tweeting the story period. You are helping and making this thing viral. Jesus!!@

If he´s talking about the party night he´s lying. If he talks about other nights it´s not strange if he slept in Michael´s bedroom since many kids did that from time to time. And Michael sometimes woke people up when he couldn´t sleep, to just chat. I got many calls from him when it was in the middle of the night at his place and he couldn´st sleep. If that is what happened Aaron should really choose his words carefully. But when you listen to the audio it´s pretty clear he insunate something. There is no excuses for what he has been saying. Can´t believe Jermaine either.. did he listen to the second clip?

Daphne Barak. :puke:

DB_Joe_Jackson_Encino_Garden.JPG

Tito_Jackson_with_Daphne_2002_004_op_800x600.jpg

Katherine_and_Joe_Jackson_with_Daphne_80609DB0046w.jpg

moodyblue97;3424909 said:
If he´s talking about the party night he´s lying. If he talks about other nights it´s not strange if he slept in Michael´s bedroom since many kids did that from time to time. And Michael sometimes woke people up when he couldn´t sleep, to just chat. I got many calls from him when it was in the middle of the night at his place and he couldn´st sleep. If that is what happened Aaron should really choose his words carefully. But when you listen to the audio it´s pretty clear he insunate something. There is no excuses for what he has been saying. Can´t believe Jermaine either.. did he listen to the second clip?

Yes, Michael's bodyguard LeParuque spoke about that.

But from everything we know, he only ever spent one night at Neverland, because his mother was upset about it.

But from everything we know, he only ever spent one night at Neverland, because his mother was upset about it.

I agree. We are talking about one night, the night of the birthday party. There was never any mention of any other night that Aaron spent around Michael. And on the birthday night he didn't even sleep in Michael's bedroom. So it's a complete fabrication!

la_cienega;3424913 said:
Yes, Michael's bodyguard LeParuque spoke about that.

He (Aaron) was around Michael in 2001 and 2002 too I think.

And it wasn´t unsual that Michael would knock on your door in the middle of the night asking for company, not asking if you were sleeping or tired, just him wanting company.

And yes, what he says now is complete fabrication

moodyblue97;3424923 said:

And it wasn´t unsual that Michael would knock on your door in the middle of the night asking for company, not asking if you were sleeping or tired, just him wanting company.

Yeah, he doesn't say that though. He implies other things. And those other things are what people will think not that Mike just wanted company because he couldn't sleep. By the way we don't know if this story is even true.

moodyblue97;3424923 said:

And yes, what he says now is complete fabrication

He might have been around him, but did he spend any night there? I doubt it, because then why was his mother upset about him spending the night there at that b'day party? Or if she just wanted to smear Michael in that 2004 interview with Daphne Barak, then why didn't she mention other nights as well? Also Aaron never spoke of any other night when asked about it. So I really don't think there were any other nights he spent around Michael.

Moodyblue97,

Aaron Carter has always stated he slept at Neverland once. He has said it in that past...and he even said he never slept in MJ's room.

We reached out to Frank Cascio. he said he will check this out & put out another statement if needs be.

I am beyond pissed at the estate at the moment. There is absolutely no reason for them to let that story drag all over the world...

The cirque du soleil shows are only 4 months away..I guess they will wake up in an arena of empty chairs.

How the hell are they gonna market MJ to kids with that lie being reported as fact?

They really dropped the ball on this one. MJ's legacy isn't just about making money....

And that family....

This is what Jermaine tweeted about the 2nd interview:
@
@WhatAboutRain i've defended Michael's integrity for years thank you. you clearly weren't listening then either
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@
@TJMJJ that's very kind of you - thank you
2 hours ago

@
@magicpoetryx he doesn't say anything disturbing. the coverage is what's disturbing - and how some believe it
2 hours ago

@
@KarlaJorge i worry he didn't even know he was being taped for audio. not being careful is not the same as attacking michael
2 hours ago

@
@OffTheWall4MJxx you cause no offense, and yes i do. this is barack's spin everyone is getting sucked into
3 hours ago

@
@magicpoetryx yes, i've heard the audio
3 hours ago

@
@DaQueen_GFM a bandwagon has rolled into town with aaron carter's name on it
3 hours ago

@
@Melishaxoxo listen carefully to what he said
3 hours ago

3 hours ago

And the piece de resistance:

@UNITED4MJLEGACY it serves as no lesson. YOU are making the same mistake as Bashir and associating bed with something improper #listenagain

His defense of Carter insinuating that Michael would have raped him had he not woken up at 5AM..is we are making a "mistake by associating bed with something improper". He has deleted that tweet after he was ripped for even using this argument as a defense...but I got a good screencap.

That is why I tell you guys: leave the family out if this. Don't bother asking them to give us quotes or defend Michael....they are not PR-savvy and will cause irreparable damage to MJ's legacy if they start issuing statements. They are a disaster waiting to happen.

Memefan;3424931 said:
Moodyblue97,

Aaron Carter has always stated he slept at Neverland once. He has said it in that past...and he even said he never slept in MJ's room.

We reached out to Frank Cascio. he said he will check this out & put out another statement if needs be.

I am beyond pissed at the estate at the moment. There is absolutely no reason for them to let that story drag all over the world...

The cirque du soleil shows are only 4 months away..I guess they will wake up in an arena of empty chairs.

How the hell are they gonna market MJ to kids with that lie being reported as fact?

They really dropped the ball on this one. MJ's legacy isn't just about making money....

And that family....

This is what Jermaine tweeted about the 2nd interview:

And the piece de resistance:

His defense of Carter insinuating that Michael would have raped him had he not woken up at 5AM..is we are making a "mistake by associating bed with something improper". He has deleted that tweet after he was ripped for even using this argument as a defense...but I got a good screencap.

That is why I tell you guys: leave the family out if this. Don't bother asking them to give us quotes or defend Michael....they are not PR-savvy and will cause irreparable damage to MJ's legacy if they start issuing statements. They are a disaster waiting to happen.

Thanks Meme, I just wanted to be sure that it is that night he´s talking about, so I can be sure when I say he´s lying since I know he wasn´t in Michael´s room that night.

Good news: for the time being, anyway... a google news search on aaron carter sorted by date is producing nearly ALL "ac DENIES saying that mj gave him drugs... This includes major outlets like USAToday, UPI, TVGuide.

Bad news: Then the comments may read: "No, Aaron is lying! He really DID say it!" And here's the weird part. These comments are by MJ fans!

HOW is that helpful to MJ and his children?!

Vent here about your anger about Aaron, and of course he deserves everything we're saying about him here... But the important thing is that the public be reassured the story was false for whatever reason. Not convincing the public that Aaron has betrayed Michael. Can you not see this?

Jermaine gets it, and is using the smartest PR strategy. I'm sure he doesn't give a sh*t about this little jerk or "defending" him. He's saying the smartest thing to HELP MJ in the press... that the whole story has now been shown false and should be allowed end ON THAT NOTE, as far as the public's concerned. For now, that's ALL that matters!

Later we can quietly give AC more hell.

Let's post only links to a major "Aaron denies" story. NOT "oh hey, listen to these new bad things Aaron said..." Please! Think like MJ's PR person right now, not as someone with a public vendetta against a c-lister no one cares about .

How disturbing, some fans seriously do not think, and shoot themselves & MJ in the foot!

I agree with everything you said. IMO Jermaine has the right strategy of defending MJ at this moment. Can't people see? Would you rather been telling everyone 'Aaron Carter said MJ would have raped him if he didn't wake up at 5am... but it's not true!' .. (which Aaron actually didn't say.) Or would you rather say 'Aaron said he woke up and MJ was sat the foot of his bed, that's all, he didn't say MJ was trying to do anything' ...

I know which I'd rather be saying to the public...our private feelings towards Aaron Carter are another matter.

I'm really confused as to why fans would want to go around saying it's claimed that Michael attempted to rape/molest Aaron Carter. You are spinning the story yourselves, and damaging Michael. Why say something which is not there????? Don't do the medias job for them.

And also, it might be a good idea to stop posting that link to the audio all over Twitter.

Last edited:
How disturbing, some fans seriously do not think, and shoot themselves & MJ in the foot!

I agree with everything you said. IMO Jermaine has the right strategy of defending MJ at this moment. Can't people see? Would you rather been telling everyone 'Aaron Carter said MJ would have raped him if he didn't wake up at 5am... but it's not true!' .. (which Aaron actually didn't say.) Or would you rather say 'Aaron said he woke up and MJ was sat the foot of his bed, that's all, he didn't say MJ was trying to do anything' ...

I know which I'd rather be saying to the public...our private feelings towards Aaron Carter are another matter.

I'm really confused as to why fans would want to go around saying it's claimed that Michael attempted to rape/molest Aaron Carter. You are spinning the story yourselves, and damaging Michael. Why say something which is not there????? Don't do the medias job for them.

What strategy is that....he hasn't defended MJ once. Unless you count this:

@UNITED4MJLEGACY it serves as no lesson. YOU are making the same mistake as Bashir and associating bed with something improper #listenagain

as a defense.

Well, fans are right Carter is lying...he did say these things. And by exposing him as a liar, this lie will be debunk.

I am sure he said MJ gave him coke (lie # 1)...him denying to TMZ that he said that (lie #2)...a lie to cover up a lie...makes a bigger lie.

Only exposing this fool as a liar can take the heat off MJ.

I was tried to give Aaron Carter the benefit of doubts after hearing the first part video. but now after hearing the second part, I knew he intented to leave room for media's distortion. Aaron Carter is trying to milk something from nothing. This whole PR stunt is so disgusting and low.

And also, it might be a good idea to stop posting that link to the audio all over Twitter.

I agree to this.

I think Aaron Carter said in his previous interview, he never shared bed with Michael, for god sake, his mother was even panic when they stay the night at his birthday party. Now he changed his story, but when you listen there was nothing really harm there, it was obviously for publicity and media exposure.

Last edited:
The thing is, how Daphne wants to defend herself with such fabricated stories and if there is something else what we can expect, what a tabloid bombshell...?

Its obvious that this is not a coincidence and she has her hidden agenda..... or?

The pics with the Jacksons ... give weird impression...

Ivy - in light of all that has developed, I had to revamp.

On 19 May, 2011 90s pop singer Aaron Carter filmed an interview with freelance 'journalist' Daphne Barak for OK Australia magazine for their 27 June edition. The article and excerpts that have been released are filled with speculation and innuendo and have spread rapidly across all media for one reason - it involves Michael Jackson.

Carter’s friendship - and we use that word loosely - with Jackson is not in question. However, the Michael Jackson fan community strongly rejects the elements of the story that suggest and imply that Mr Jackson gave Aaron Carter drugs or would have acted in any way improperly with him.

Indeed, the fan community finds it puzzling that Mr Carter would give this kind of interview, after all the years of defending Mr Jackson (even as recently as 2010). He spoke highly of Jackson’s influence on his life and his work and strongly denied that anything inappropriate had occurred between them (see Howard Stern interview).

As for the claims made by Carter. They can be debunked not only by what he said previously and consistently (see) but also by those who were there. In fact, Aaron Carter was on the witness list for the defense in the 2005 trial. Frank Cascio who maintained a friendship tweeted “ tweet here”. This had led the fan community to question what would be motives for this sudden change.

The timing of the interview is also suspect. In June millions around the world mourn the passing of Mr Jackson and those with even the remotest connection to him seem to find it an ideal time to promote a book, CD or project. Aaron Carter’s willingness to jump on that bandwagon is disappointing but not surprising.

It is now being widely reported , that Carter’s representative has vehemently denied that he ever said the quotes stated in the article. If this is the case, Mr Carter must demand a full retraction from OK magazine, as it is misrepresenting what he said. But as the story continues to unfold it becomes clear that the Carter camp have seen the benefits of tying his name in a negative way to Mr Jackson’s and is taking full advantage.

This story had been circulating for two weeks and some concerned Jackson fans had reached out to Aaron Carter only to be rebuffed and ignored. An official and strong statement of denial would have halted this story in its tracks. This is what that an honourable person would do in love and respect for a friend and mentor who has died. However, the speculation and insinuations were allowed to linger . The only person who has been damaged in this debacle is Mr Jackson who is not here to defend himself . And all those involved have been able to raise their profiles on his back.

Furthermore, it is disturbing that we live in a time when our media is willing to copy and paste a story without first verifying its accuracy and veracity. No one attempt to check the accuracy or veracity. Now that there has a denial of some aspects of the interview, we can only hope that there will a more rigorous screening process before stories are aired or published, especially when the source is a tabloid and the author has a questionable reputation.

We call on all Michael Jackson fans to boycott the magazine and to express their opinion to the editors of OK magazine and to Daphne Barak (the author) and demand an apology for the article released. Fans also need to let their sources of news and information know that they are no longer interested in uncorroborated, salacious stories.

Michael Jackson was defamed and maligned in life, his fans are committed and determined to see that this defamation does not continue in death.

I remember there was a time when people would insist that the Jackson family knew Michael better than we ever could. I was always leery about that. And I think the response by both LaToya and Jermaine to this debacle proves why I was leery. Sure, they knew Michael personally but they do not know HALF the things we as Michael Jackson fans know. And we know this stuff because we have been a part of his life every day. We look at the stuff on YouTube, we ACTIVELY search for news and we keep some kick-ass records!

Was there a single family member at that birthday party?

Well Jermaine and LaToya were not there and that may be one of the reasons they are so wishy-washy. Because they do not know what we know and cannot categorically deny anything. There are much like the general public, only reacting to what they are told because they do not have the inside knowledge.

Not making accusations or excuses - just saying.

IMO Jermaine has the right strategy of defending MJ at this moment. Can't people see? Would you rather been telling everyone 'Aaron Carter said MJ would have raped him if he didn't wake up at 5am... but it's not true!' .. (which Aaron actually didn't say.) Or would you rather say 'Aaron said he woke up and MJ was sat the foot of his bed, that's all, he didn't say MJ was trying to do anything' ...

I think the main problem is that Jermaine is defending Aaron's statements.

I wrote this multiple times that we all know that Aaron didn't make a obvious claim but he did leave room for interpretation, he insinuated improper behavior.

Nobody wants what Aaron said to be published with additional media spin but at the same time someone has to say to Aaron to stop this insinuations. and people should stop making up excuses for Aaron.

Well, I am glad this second part came out...all the fans who were defending Carter...You have egg on your face right now.

It is high time we stop giving these rats the benefit of the doubt and see them for who they are.

Enough defending these fools.

Amen

Paris has said she doesn't know who Aaron is? She should be able to remember, if it were true what Aaron claims about spending time with the children, right? What year does he claim all of this happened?

Ok thanks, i didn't know that. I definitely believe Paris over him, and it's not like she was so young at the time, that she simply can't remember it anymore..right?

Aaron hung out with Michael in 2002/2003. Paris was between 3 and 5 years old, it's normal for her not to remember Aaron or not to know who that C grade celeb is.

I can't believe what's happened over the night? All this makes me so mad!!! And to see idiots accept Aaron's so called apology, it's just :mad: , unfortunately I'm not home today, but if there is anything I can do @memefan, @ivy, @ginvid, @TheChosenOne please, let me know thru PM I'll get back at you guys when I'm back home!!!

The good news is, I haven't seen any reports about Aaron's new accusations yet. On the other hand, the headline "Aaron Carter denies cocaine story" is on the front page of the biggest newspaper in the Netherlands (the Telegraaf) :D Maybe this new story won't make such an impact because Aaron's first accusations have already been rebuked and the public isn't interested in two major Aaron Carter + MJ stories in one week? IDK, that's probably just wishful thinking. It took a while for the first story to spread too... but who knows.

Back