According to this 'animal lover' MJ did not love animals, but loved to collect them.

The same with Bubbles?, not visiting and providing financial support?
But i see where your coming from, sure..Michael had financial problems
and had to take the animals elsewhere...but what exactly does endowment mean?
I think it's a good possibility that when MJ and Martin Dinnes had found a proper
place for the animals, that MJ thought it was done, that he didn't need to worry about
the animal anymore. But again..what exactly means endowment?

And what is true about Martin Dinnes suing Mike for unpaid loan?

And what is true about Martin Dinnes suing Mike for unpaid loan?

Here is the answer and it is a VERY Clear answer to all those stupid talking about MJ hurting his animals:

http://aboutmichaeljackson.com/m-news+article+storyid-270.html

Veterinarian Lawsuit Against Michael Jackson Settled
Money dispute comes to an end
January 25, 2006

As reported two weeks ago, Michael Jackson was sued by veterinarian Dr. Martin Dinnes concerning unpaid wages for his work at Neverland Valley ranch, the suit has now since been settled.

"The animals are fine. Our dispute is all settled," Dinnes told the Santa Barbara News-Press. The Doctor also responded to an investigation into the welfare of animals at the ranch by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The investigation followed a complaint by the group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) following tabloid reports the animals were being mistreated. "Attacking the health and welfare of those animals is a direct attack on me, and my credentials are impeccable," said Dinnes. "We really have nothing to hide. Our doors are open, to the right people. You could eat off the ground on that property."

The veterinarian wanted to clarify that the lawsuit was nothing personal against Michael, and that he's glad that it has been settled. "Michael and I are very close," he said. "We've been close for 20 years. My dispute was not with Michael. It was with his business people. Through everything that Michael went through, their mind wasn't on a lot of things. I've been there with him before, through times when I failed to get a check on time, but they never, ever stuck me, and I was assured they never would again. Something triggered me to file, but it's all settled."

Source: MJNI.com

That's it. Of course, this is for me the official and simple true. Most of the suits "against Michael" are actually against his business people. They were hired to do a job and failed many times. This was one of those. I am glad this was online for us to see.

Most of the animals were saved animals? Ah that's awesome, but where do you hear/read that?

Even though she's a gossip columnist..there's no reason to lie about this, sounds great. It's what i expected. But i just don't understand why this other animal lover talks so negative about the environment for the animals. To me it appears she's only guessing and nothing but guessing, just like the experts she talked to. They all ASSUMED that the elephant couldn't get to other places than just that small stable...

They assume that Bubbles lived in that cage, they assumed all of that.
But they don't talk about the possibility that these animals had much more freedom than that, that Bubbles could have lived in the house when he was still around MJ....ah well.
Wipe this fool from your memory.! She is a non-entity.! Her agenda was a hit piece on MJ and she looked for the clueless people who would give her exactly what she wanted. How do we know those cages were from neverland? How big is neverland.? Like 2,700 acres.?? A damn small island for those animals.
I have seen numerous videos and aerial shots of the beautiful animals roaming the grounds of neverland.
Oprah was at neverland and she spoke glowingly about the animals. Did we not see the well cared for animals, especially the giraffes drinking from the man made lake in Oprah's piece.??
Notice how she got her digs in about MJ's personal life.? Dismis her,she is irrelevant.!!!!

Wipe this fool from your memory.! She is a non-entity.! Her agenda was a hit piece on MJ and she looked for the clueless people who would give her exactly what she wanted. How do we know those cages were from neverland? How big is neverland.? Like 2,700 acres.?? A damn small island for those animals.
I have seen numerous videos and aerial shots of the beautiful animals roaming the grounds of neverland.
Oprah was at neverland and she spoke glowingly about the animals. Did we not see the well cared for animals, especially the giraffes drinking from the man made lake in Oprah's piece.??
Notice how she got her digs in about MJ's personal life.? Dismis her,she is irrelevant.!!!!

I did, i've already seen the way she does things...judging only photos and indeed, we don't even know if those are Neverland at all.

I really notice while looking on google how many people twist the whole story up...one says that Bubbles was dumped by Michael cause he couldn't handle it, and all that sort of nonsense. But the simple fact is...no matter who you are...if a monkey grows too strong, and becomes dangerous, you have to find a new home for it. But i've noticed that these people don't think that far. And decide to make it sound extra negative.

And PCR, thanks, that sure did clear a whole lot up. I didn't realize , but you are right....all these cases against Michael were actually against his businesspeople. All thos times the media came with a article about how MJ again was being sued...they just never bring that fact up, that it's basically the fault
of the businesspeople not doing their job properly.

Last edited:
so this cornbread DONKEY:lmao:woman is saying that MJ didn't love animals?? she can't be serious she just mad her animals she cares for are stuck at the zoo and MJ had a ranch and his own Zoo with trainers,cleaners etc to help him care after his animals. He been through so much people seems to forget but us fans never forget. Another buckethead witch looking for attention she not getting:popout:

Michael had problems with money, there was the trial, he was depressed, he left his homeland.
We don´t know if he cried in the nights because he couldn´t afford to keep the animals and he had no money to give to their new homes.
I think he loved his animals, they never said bad things about him.

We will never know what he was going to do after this is it, when he had money again.
Maybe he was going to donate money to his former animals.

FFS. MJ had to give Bubbles away as he was becoming too agressive and couldn't have him being around the kids. MJ loved animals but his kids come first. And funny enough not one of the Neverland zookeepers ever came forward about any stories about animal neglect as it never happened.

So what now, he was not even able to love an animal.... sometimes ppl need to just shut up.

I mean is like, ok, what can we say now to get Michael Jackson down, is like a hunt or something... stupidity knows no limits :doh: :puke: :smilerolleyes:

they are talking about him never visiting bubbles,most places tell you,especially places like dog kennels,not to have to much contact,because it would only distress the animal,if you know what i mean,

Last edited:
What a load of crap. Michael was very often surrounded with animals and he loved them so much. He said himself that only children and animals can give you the purest love without any conditions. And that is true.
He was forsed to leave his own home he created with such love....because THEY are trying to ruin his life.....what was he supposed to do ??? To bring a elephant with him into a hotel room ?! It was bad enough that his children had to leave that great place.
I swear.....I am gonna explode if I hear another bad word about Michael from such STUPID and IGNORANT people......!!!!!!!!

Knowing from MJ's own words how he loved animals, pictures and videos of him and them, and Martin Dinnes saying what he said is all i need to believe these negative articles are based on a few TMZ photos. And of course when the talk negative, they talk about the worst.

Agreed, And if anyone had heard of the lady in New York that got her face ripped off by a chimp that she thought it was tame, It's stuff like that IMO is the reason why MJ had to give away bubbles so stuff like that wouldn't happen.

Yes. MJ didn't want any kid to get hurt.

Also, I heard some business person say to have witnessed

MJ excusing himself from a meeting to feed some animals.

Yeah, it's very clear that this woman is very misinformed. And instead of going to Martin Diness herself and ask him things, she simply draws her conclusions by looking at TMZ photos. Ah yes...there goes any of her credibility. It's nice of her to stand up for animals, but that's about the only thing i can find good about her.

I just saw this picture...i think i talked about it before.

sterneditionjuly200911-1.jpg

Clearly the elephant has loads and loads of space to roam around on....it's a shame how quickly people jump to conclusions when it comes to Michael. I'm of course talking about that woman. I'd sent her a message and complain to her, but i doubt it's gonna change anything, f her.

Have any of you guys seen this?
[youtube]3IKXYsMInkw[/youtube]

MJ loved animals
someone who don't love animals would never carry an ape like Bubbles for such a long time. You can really see that MJ cares about animals. That reminds me of Earth Song .

That crocodile video reminds me of a picture of Michael and a crocodile, he was incredibly close to the animal...as in distance, Michael really wasn't scared of any of that.

Michael loved animals why can't these people just leave him alone. Always gotta pick on him it's so sad.

Susannah xx

Back